Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing A Drug Test With Quickfix 6.1 With Urea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thedreamerwithvsns, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Okay so I just got a call saying I passed a drug test i took this last thursday!:dance2:
    I was skeptic about using synthetic urine after reading that Quest Diagnostics tests for synthetic urine but I didn't let that stop me from trying! I NEED THIS MONEY LOL!
    Anyways the day I went to test I heated up the hand warmers about 15 minutes before i left and popped the synthetic urine with the cap off in the microwave for 10 seconds !
    The temperature on the urine should be between 90-100
    I kept it hidden at the drug test site by using a waist wrap and sticking the synthetic urine in there !
    BTW!
    Dress up professional as if you were going to an interview and feel confident even if you are scared S***LESS!!!
    GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO FAM!!!!
    I am in Las Vegas NV btw...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Did you have the synthetic urine wrapped in the hand warmer ? I don't get what you're doing with the hand warmers if you used the microwave to heat the synthetic urine.

3. Yes i did have it wrapped in the hand warmer just in case the temperature dropped while i waited to get drug tested cause sometimes there can be long waits !

4. Thanks! so glad it worked out for you!

5. Hey guys I have this is it going to work at quest in Indiana ? I haven't slept all weekend ...
    Got it at 20pastfourandmore head shop here and it says urineluck.com
    Can anybody help me feel better thank you

Attached Files:

6. Thanks for letting us know that quickfix 6.1 is still good to go! And congrats on passing!

7. Hello ! It should work out as long as you keep it in the correct temperature range which is 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit
    DON'T WORRY! Just dress up professional and be confident ! GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!

8. No problem !
    Thank you !:weed: