Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a Drug Test in 24 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hourglass92, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Hello and greetings! This is my first post on here so I just wanted to say hello before I start.

Im a heavy user of marijuana I smoke about 9 decent size bowls a day between 5 people, of high grade weed (The more expensive kind) And im needing to take a laboratory urine test in 24 days.

I have been a heavy regular user for the past several years. Ive only stopped for a month at most in different places. I have just recently been clean for 40 days when I took a vacation. When I got back I planned to stay clean so I could get my upcoming job. Unfortunately I slipped up and have been smoking just for the past 5 days continuously. Althought starting today I plan to quit.

Im about 5'9 and 170lbs. A friend said that they would pee for me but I take a physical at the same clinic right before the test so they will have a pretty clear picture of whats going on below the belt so I dont know if I can smuggle it in. The test is taken by myself though.

Should the previous 40 days clean help me at all in this en-devour? Or is 24 days simply not enough. I plan to exercise every day up until about 4 days before the test. Drink 4-6 cups of green tea a day until the test. I also plan to dilute my sample a little bit while taking b vitamin and creatine. I also plan to give them mid stream and not the beginning or end. I also plan to make the test my 6th or so pee of the day. Any thoughts?? Thanks everyone :)