Passing a drug test in 17 days?

Discussion in 'General' started by RisenHavok, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Hey fellow tokers,
    So I'm a college runner and I smoke pretty often, not heavy amounts but I smoke now and then. For the past few days I've smoked every day but before that there was a two week ish break. Well anyway I have a urinalysis I'm not sure if it's even a drug test for cross country. Is a urinalysis and bloodwork a drug test or is that part of a normal physical? I'm 5'7" 127 lbs. What would be the best way for me to pass and how? No detox products just natural stuff like water cranberry juice etc. thanks guys. My test is on the 24th.

2. Does it make a difference that I'm running every day and I'm on a diet? What should I do to detox?

3. You probably won't make it, general rule of thumb toking is about 30 days to be clean. With what you said and your smoking habits, I would say you don't have a good chance. Sorry buddy. But if you do pass good luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If it's a normal health physical, most likely the urinalysis is not a drug screen. From what I understand, the urinalysis is to test for other related health issues such as glucose, proteins, vitamins etc.