Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a drug test HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokin7, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Hey guys my parents found out I smoke and they don't want me to so they are going to give me a drug test in 10 days and if I fail I will be kicked out. The test is a cheap 1$ test that you pee into a cup and you put a little plastic thing in that looks like a thermometer and after 5 minutes it says negative, positive or invalid. I am short, skinny have a very high metabolism and do physical activity 2 times a week. I'm wondering how I can pass this test without taking any pills or chemicals. I heard drinking a gallon of water everyday works but is there something I can put into the cup with my pee like bleach or just hot water with tiny bit of pee so it's yellow. Or anything you guys have done to pass please comment.

2. go buy a bottle of clear eyes piss in the cup then put put the whole thing of eye drops in it

3. Drink about 50 -60 oz of water within a two hr time frame before the test. Pee three times before you give the sample. Dont put your first or last stream into the cup. It's your best chance without buying a drink. Also exercise/sweating, and eating right will help too.

4. To induce peeing drink aloe Vera

5. Will the eyedrop method actually work dude? I've heard it does for cheap test but I also heard it doesn't

6. This is by far the easiest test to beat at home lol. Simply buy that clean pee online or have a friend give you pee. You can only keep human pee for 1 day. Heat the sample.... Easy.

7. Is there anything I can add to the sample that will ACTUALLY work like drop of bleach, water, eye drops? ANYTHING

8. Unless you want your pee smelling like bleach cleaner. Doesn't seem like eye drops would. Think about it, if you could fool the test with simplying dropping eye drops into the sample the scientists would figure out a way to fool proof it. You need pee. Clean pee.

9. If I were to buy quick fix solution pee and just keep it in a little test tube taped to my lower stomach all the time and if I had to take the test could I just pour the fake pee into the cup and pass. I wouldn't have to worry about temp. Really cause I think my body would keep it pretty warm I just need to know if it would result in a pass?

10. the clear eyes delute the piss you cant pick up anything with deluted piss