Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a drug test. Full system detox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Death069, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Sup guys So my friend just told me that the new school I am going to, will have random drug test 1 for the girls and 3 for the guys( fucking sexist shit). Any ways I know 1 is just before school starts, I love smoking but I might tone it down and only smoke on week ends during school. I have already read the how to pass a DT thread. But are Niacin pills detox or do they just cover up the THC... I plan on doing something every week end just to clean my system. This shit really sucks that they are doing these's drug test. But what should I do because there all random. There school test so they can't be to advance, I can't fuck up my last year of high school.

Suggestions, comments please post your DT stories

2. If it's really that big, just lay off for a year. I know a couple months dry seems like a lot, but if you have to do it, you have to do it, you know?

3. Chill out and smoke a bowl, just get one your "Above the influence" friends to piss for u, i mean they cant FORCE u to piss.. Then just turn it in..
    Niacin is not a detox it helps get your urines niacin level up and B12 is also needed if your planning on diluting, b12 makes your urine yellow

4. My friends said when they took it that the dude looked at his cock and saw that he pissed into the cup.....so the Niacin doesn't detox it just dalutes?

5. What the hell kind of school do you go to? I got drug tested in high school and when the guy tried following me into the bathroom, i locked the door and he had to get a janitor with a key, i peed by then and was back in the health office and they said I passed. The guy said I had to do it again, but i told the nurses I just went to the bathroom and I don't have to and wont have to go again. I was sent back to class.

6. How old are you? Is the guy a trained doctor/nurse? It's completely possible that you do not have to consent to him looking at you while you pee. Of course if it's a private school, you're underage, and you're parents give consent, there isn't much you can do.

7. Umm... u should look into dilution, if u would like add me on AIM: Sk8tingflesh and i will send u an e-book or tell u how to do it
    I have passed many DT's with my e-book (not literally mines just DL)

8. #8 Death069, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    I am in a private school and I am 18....My buddy told me they get 3 strikes and your out, and they give 3 drug test. But my friend also said that he never got tested once this year(hes a senior gradudated now)...Seniors never got tested this year maybe it will be the same this year.

9. Red clover. Stop smoking 2 days before you take it, then let it sit in your system for about 3-4 days.

10. fuck it I will just get legal bud Spice Diamond is the shit better then some mids of MJ

11. Bump :( 55$ for 3.5 grams :'(