Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a drug test from Quest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GettinOld, Feb 8, 2018.

1. I used the information provided by so many to sweat out my results for a new job and figured the right thing to do was contribute. I was a heavy smoker (20x a day) for over 17yrs. I got the call to be considered for employment and quit smoking. Luckily they waited 42 days to test me. I started drinking a Gallon of water every day after the call with Mint leaves, lime slices and lemon slices. I know that it is stored in the fatty cells but it helps i promise. I didn't exercise even though i should have considering i am 5'11 and 230lbs which put me at a huge risk to fail well after the 30 day limit. If you decide to exercise remember to quit the week before the drug test because while it burns it from your fat cells it puts it into your urine in the process. I pissed 3x before the drug test the last time being 30min before the drug test. When i pissed in the cup i pissed first into the toiled for a good 2-3sec before filling the cup to the pass line because that first part of your piss is the most likely to contain any of the thc. I passed my drug test and now have a 6 figure job that i couldn't feel more blessed to have. The drug test was a 10 panel and i passed.

So just because youve smoked for a long time and are super overweight don't count yourself out.
    I know many don't have 42 days of prep so if thats the case cheat
    Don't risk it, get some U pass synthetic which has a heating strip on it to track temp
    Don't put the heating pad on the strip or it will cause false reading
    use 2 hand warmers (hot hands) and don't take them off till you get into the bathroom to take the test.
    Yes it will be too hot but don't worry, put the bottle into the toilet since its always cooler than room temp but don't submerge it too the strip so you can keep track of temp drop. A lot of people will say keep between 90-100. That is horse shit because cutoff is 96-100 for a pass. so when you see the strip reach 99 put it into the cup. if you have a couple days, practice controlling the temp before going in to take the test. So that youre not nervous and already have some experience on doing it. I have used this method for DT's for over 12yrs and never have i failed.

Well i hope i was able to help. And i ask others to take the time to do the same. Information is power and we should always look to help the community stay ahead of the game