Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a Drug Test for Probation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TexasToker52, Jun 29, 2013.

1. I'm in need of advice. I had a drug test in Texas with my probation officer today. I'm 225 pounds and 6-1". I quit smoking the ganja about three months ago because I worried about getting tested by my probation officer. Then a week ago I smoked a single bowl out of a cigarette one hitter. This entire week I drank a good amount of water and have been moving in the summer heat for days. So I sweat a ton. Then the day of the test I drank a good amount of water and urinated a couple times before I took my test. I also went to the CVS and took one of the weed tests and passed it a hour before I took the one for probation. Does anyone have any similar instances or advice to make me feel less stressed out about this? Do you think I passed this test for probation? And if I failed what are the normal consequences?

2. You should be fine but if you fail it's violation of probation and either a misdemenor or feloney depending why you're on probo. I'm in the same situation but smoked a 2 gram blunt with 2 others 10 days before my next test. I've been slamming water and exercising but i wish the best for you good luck.

Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app