Passed the Test, Got The Job!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TrimCityHippie, Oct 27, 2018.

1. So I recently applied for the job of my dreams, interview went great, and they called me back to tell me basically I got the job. The only problem was before I started, they said it was company policy to do a drug test, but I'm a habitual smoker in a legal state... I had never gone from happy to terrified so quickly. I hadn't been expecting this because neither of my last jobs had required tests, but this company is a huge national company with lots of departments, and i guess it's just standard.

After a week of stressing, chugging cranberry juice and popping niacin i was still pissing dirty on every home drug test so i said fuck it and bought some U pass synthetic urine. I was pretty nervous about smuggling it in/temperature etc, but i practiced at home a few times until i felt more confident.... Long story short... IT WORKED. Just got the call, I START MONDAY!!! Also fuck mandatory drug testing in legalized states.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Congratulations:

but don't you mind your human rights being violated..?

I'll see you at the drive in ..

can I place my order now ...?

• Like Like x 1

3. My human rights are constantly being violated... what else is new? and no, thank god, I'm not in the service industry...

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Human rights are moral principles or norms that describe certain standards of human behaviour and are regularly protected as natural and legal rights in municipal and international law. They are commonly understood as inalienable, fundamental rights "to which a person is inherently entitled simply because she or he is a human being

Human rights - Wikipedia

5. Nice one @vostok. First insinuate the guy is worried about landing a crappy McJob then busting his balls about choosing to jump through a few hoops to land a decent job.

Class act. NOT!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. clap.gif GreatJob.gif

7. [​IMG]

8. I see. You were drunk and belligerent when you posted that then fell off your chair. Another class act.

Better get an age verification certificate off him too. Can't have one of our self-appointed forum cops letting kids sneak in now can we.

Next thing you know he'll be spamming and the sky will fall. rotflmao.gif

9. I remember seeing you working the drive through, you were crying about being demoted from making fries. You said something about how your 16 year old manager was going to rue the day. That he was soon going to find out who your daddy was when you told him what happened at work. Stop combing the high schools for dates, shave your neck and walking in the rain doesn't count as a shower or washing your clothes. No offense of course, just stating facts.

• Funny Funny x 1

10. Yes true your mom didn't say her age

typical of junior management these days

but she wondered why you didn't toot

she was at my knees in the booth

but vespa's don't have horns?

better pm me for more details

on your family now you left home

11. Which did you use?

12. Congrats man, I'm hoping I can say the same sooner than later on here.

13. Congratulations, I went through something similar. However drug testing is frequent in my field, haven't smoked in ages.