passed out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by holyshpsht, Feb 7, 2002.

1. hey whats up all, this is my first time writing in but ive been reading for a while, anyway me and some bros were smoking some good stuff acouple of days ago and i was real lit. i mean real lit. all i saw was a tunnel like i was looking threw binoculars and i just like passed out and i was wondering what you guys thought of it and if it ever happened to you before. thanks

2. One time I blacked out and fell on the floor. I hadn't eaten all day. My friends and I smoked some blunts and took some pills (don't remember what kind...probably muscle relaxers).
    It was like a dream! I could hear my friends voices and they said I had a smile on my face. I awoke to people encircled around me but felt fine.

3. yeah man it was fucked up i could see people moving but couldnt pick up my head. a few minutes later i felt fine and toked it up again.

4. first time i was at amsterdam, i was in a coffeeshop with my mates and i had too much. i felt lifted off my seat and spent two hours floating round the room. i came down when the music changed from trance to fuckin garbage sorry garage.

5. This one time I was just having a session with a mate, nothing out of the usual. And then it just hit me, I felt all floaty and tingly. Voices sounded really far away. Just really buzzing. Then my vision started to tunnel and I sunk into the couch for ages. Til I managed to walk to the sink and wash my face and drink a shit load of water.

It's happened a couple of times. Normally I just feel mellow but happy, just cruise around the house with a smile!! Ahhhhhh.......I love smokin' weed. Even if it spins me right out every now and again. :)

6. HEY EVERYONE I AM NEW HERE DO YA I HOPE I AM DOIN THIS RIGHT ONE TIME I WAS SMOKIN WITH SOME FRIENDS, I WAS AT MY GFS HOUSE, RIGHT WHEN WE WHERE DONE THEY SAID LETS GO INSIDE, THATS WHEN IT HIT ME EVERYTHING WENT REAL BRIGHT AND I GOT REAL DIZZY AND I DIDANT WANT ANY OF THEM TO KNOW SO I WAS TRYIN TO WALK AND MY GF GRABED AHOLED OF ME BEFOR I FELL AND HER MOM WAS SITTIN RIGHT THERE SHE IS AGESTED WEED, SHE DIDANT KNOW WE WERE DOIN IT SO FINLEY SHE GOT ME INTO HER ROOM AND I WENT BACK TO NORMAL BUT I WAS REAL HIGH, I HAVE PASSED OUT LOTS OF TIMES BUT THIS TIMES WAS FUN THE OUTHER TIME I BROKE MY NOISE
    WELL I AM OUT OF HERE STAY TRUE TO THE GREEN

PS SORRY FOR THE SPELLIN I AM REAL STONED, DONT FEEL LIKE FIXIN IT

7. Hey well welcome...just loose the caps. ;)
    keep it real. peace

Grasscity Deals Near You