Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

passed out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by holyshpsht, Feb 7, 2002.

1. hey whats up all, this is my first time writing in but ive been reading for a while, anyway me and some bros were smoking some good stuff acouple of days ago and i was real lit. i mean real lit. all i saw was a tunnel like i was looking threw binoculars and i just like passed out and i was wondering what you guys thought of it and if it ever happened to you before. thanks

2. One time I blacked out and fell on the floor. I hadn't eaten all day. My friends and I smoked some blunts and took some pills (don't remember what kind...probably muscle relaxers).
    It was like a dream! I could hear my friends voices and they said I had a smile on my face. I awoke to people encircled around me but felt fine.

3. yeah man it was fucked up i could see people moving but couldnt pick up my head. a few minutes later i felt fine and toked it up again.

4. first time i was at amsterdam, i was in a coffeeshop with my mates and i had too much. i felt lifted off my seat and spent two hours floating round the room. i came down when the music changed from trance to fuckin garbage sorry garage.

5. This one time I was just having a session with a mate, nothing out of the usual. And then it just hit me, I felt all floaty and tingly. Voices sounded really far away. Just really buzzing. Then my vision started to tunnel and I sunk into the couch for ages. Til I managed to walk to the sink and wash my face and drink a shit load of water.

It's happened a couple of times. Normally I just feel mellow but happy, just cruise around the house with a smile!! Ahhhhhh.......I love smokin' weed. Even if it spins me right out every now and again. :)

6. HEY EVERYONE I AM NEW HERE DO YA I HOPE I AM DOIN THIS RIGHT ONE TIME I WAS SMOKIN WITH SOME FRIENDS, I WAS AT MY GFS HOUSE, RIGHT WHEN WE WHERE DONE THEY SAID LETS GO INSIDE, THATS WHEN IT HIT ME EVERYTHING WENT REAL BRIGHT AND I GOT REAL DIZZY AND I DIDANT WANT ANY OF THEM TO KNOW SO I WAS TRYIN TO WALK AND MY GF GRABED AHOLED OF ME BEFOR I FELL AND HER MOM WAS SITTIN RIGHT THERE SHE IS AGESTED WEED, SHE DIDANT KNOW WE WERE DOIN IT SO FINLEY SHE GOT ME INTO HER ROOM AND I WENT BACK TO NORMAL BUT I WAS REAL HIGH, I HAVE PASSED OUT LOTS OF TIMES BUT THIS TIMES WAS FUN THE OUTHER TIME I BROKE MY NOISE
    WELL I AM OUT OF HERE STAY TRUE TO THE GREEN

PS SORRY FOR THE SPELLIN I AM REAL STONED, DONT FEEL LIKE FIXIN IT

7. Hey well welcome...just loose the caps. ;)
    keep it real. peace