Passed out

Discussion in 'General' started by MCMHH, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Two days ago I got back home from the States after 3 weeks of vacations.... the flight took about 12 hours and all I ate during it was the food they serve once. I cant sleep on planes so you can imagine I was tired as fuck, so I didnt eat anything at home I just went straight to bed.

The next day I ate a bowl of cereal and went to buy some weed... i was pretty ok at this point until I smoked a joint. I took a few puffs and ot high as fuck immediatly, i hadnt smoked for three weeks... After smoking I went to get something to eat and got on the train.
    Suddenly my vision began to blur and everything startet turning black.
    I needed to sit down but was almost at my station so I thought Id get out and then sit down..
    Suddenly everything was black, I couldnt see anything. I was holding on to a bar and trying to get out of the train when some girl asked if i needed help. I said something like yeah I need to get out of the door.
    All I remember is trying to walk out and then I woke up. I was lying on thr floor and there were five people standing over me, everything was blurry. I just barely convinced them not to call an ambulance since I had fresh weed with me and sat down. I dont remember much of it, its all very vague...

Im ok now though
    This ever happened to anybody?

2. The same thing happened to me at a concert, It was so scary. 

I just remember losing my vision, and everything (including my hearing) was fading away like i was going to sleep. 

Then my friends woke me up off the floor.

3. Yeah when I woke up I felt like I had been dreaming for an hour....

4. Its from hiv

5. Its from hiv

6. reminds me a lot of my ex wife.