Passed out pissing!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Olesmoky, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Oh man. I don't know if it was a combination of the weed, and my cold/flu but yesterday I was just beat. So to start off yesterday I went to the store at 7:00 in the morning, got peanut butter and graham crackers. So I made some pretty nice "firecrackers" and put them in the oven. I think they were in a little long but whatever so I took them out, let them cool, and ate them.

An hour later I was starting to feel it, so I decided to get a few bong rips in too. Now I was really feeling pretty high, but I wanted more haha so I ate another one of the "firecrackers" I made. I ended up crashing on my couch at about 1:00 and slept until 3:00. Now I had been drinking a lot of iced tea so it was time to make potty. So I get up and run to the bathroom. As I'm standing there pissing I feel really heavy. After that I don't know what happened.

So then about 20 minutes later I hear somebody knocking on the door but I can barely hear it, and its all blurred and distorted. I finally realize its my step dad, and hes saying, "are you alright in there". So at this point I couldn't really talk so I kind of mumbled "No". So he tells me hes going to try and open the door, and as I'm sprawled out there on the floor I realized my head was in front of the door. So I'm like, "My heads in front of the door".

So he finally gets in and I'm laying there, eyes almost closed. Hes like, "Did you hit your head? I heard a loud thud". I didn't know so I said, "I don't know". So I'm still way out of it at this point. I'm laying there groaning because my stomach hurt really bad. 5 minutes goes by, and he asks me if I want an ambulance. I think to myself, no dude, that shit costs tons of money. So then about 5 minutes later after that I rolled over and threw up 3 times. After that I got some water and my mom was finally home.

I got my temp taken and it was like 102. So yeah I took some aspirin and sat down. I remembered thinking, "You can't go to sleep, you might have a concussion" So I didn't go to sleep for a while.

Anyways when I was 2-3 years old this happened. I passed out in the bathroom and had a seizure! I don't know why, or what happened but I passed out yesterday and it was pretty scary when I woke up. I felt so faded, so already gone ya know, like whats the use?

So yeah that's what happened yesterday haha sorry for the long read.

oh PS: I did get piss all over myself, and yes when my step dad came in the bathroom my dick was just chilling on my stomach. :bolt:

2. I lol'ed at this one

3. wow dude that is crazyy shit
    are u alright now?

4. I roflmao

5. it could just be the cold/flu, man. i was fighting that shit yesterday, left work early and slept from 5 pm to just about 20 minutes ago. about 16 hours, and i still feel shitty, out of it.. then again if you have a history of seizures or something, it could be that. youre right about emts tho, they are not cheap. as far as pissing all over yourself, it happens to the best of us.

6. I'm fine now, but it was a pretty scary experience.

7. yea thats pretty muffed man, strange to.

8. Haha damn. Bad times dude.

I think it might be a mixture of the high/the flu and you getting up too fast to take a piss.

Then all the blood drained from your head and because of said high/flu mixture, you blacked out.

Sometimes when i get out of my chair to go take a piss, i get that same heavy/pricking in your skin feeling because i got up and out of my chair too fast.

9. Yeah man, I don't know about my medical history but I've passed out and had a seizure before when I was really young.

10. baha lol. that cheered me up a bit.

11. Woah man, sounds like your weed could have been laced!

Just kidding. :p Yeah I always get head rushes when I get up too quickly, and everything goes black. Atleast you're feeling better now, but if you have another experience like that, i'd defiantly consider going to see a doctor. Seizures are not something you want to fuck around with.

Oh and sorry your step dad had to see your cock. :hide:

12. haha thanks BlakeTG, and for the record; he didn't have to see my dick, he got to see it - lucky fella!

13. so i find it kinda funny that you pissed on your self and that your picture is mellow yellow...

anddd I find it a good idea to sit when I piss if im SUPER gone

14. Sooooo true.

sig'd.