Passed out on Tramadol (Ultram) about an hour ago(Ultram)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by M1chael, Mar 25, 2009.

1. I broke 6 Tramadol 50mg in half and took them on an empty stomach at about 3pm today.

Then I was smoking weed about an 1 1/2 hrs later, stood up, and passed out. I got really sweaty and felt like I was going to be sick, so I laid on my side like I always do when I get too fucked up. After drinking 2 cups of water provided by my friends I started feeling fine, and by fine.. I mean reaaalllly good.

In fact I still feel realllly good, and stretching feels amazing.:D

I've learned my lesson though,
    and I'll stick to 4 1/2 next time.

2. God damn dude... isn't 6 skimming the possible seizure level? Not trying to lecture you lol, good deal with the 4 though.

3. #3 InsomniacsDream, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    I love doing that, took 300mg once and found it really nice but small side effects like a nasty headache and trouble keeping my eyes open, but smoking weed on it is amazing, I prefer these to morphine.

edit: six is relativity safe, its possible to have siesures but very unlikely if you aren't a light person taking them on an empty stomach with no tolerance.

4. Na, all the literature says seizures are really only a possibility on doses of 400mg+

5. I guess i have whatever tolerance i got from being prescribed 90 pills a couple weeks ago and now having 17 left. I also weigh 128 lbs and I'm 5' 10"

6. Yup, that's how bottles go when you try to control usage. Last semester I had bottles of 90 Tramadol and Soma and each was gone in about 2 weeks.

7. yeah..
    I'm starting to feel a bit of a headache..
    time to pop some motrin.

8. haha yes..

i got prescribed 90 5/500 hydrocodones and they were gone in less than 2 weeks using CWE.

9. Nice. My friend told me he might be able to get me a full bottle of 90 Perc 10s this weekend and I'm thinking of just doing a CWE on the whole bottle and then letting it dry into powder...I'd have 900mg of pure oxy!

10. how long would it take to dry into powder?

11. It shouldn't take that long, one would only have to wait until the water evaporated from the oxy/H20 mix; and since you don't use that much water it shouldn't take more than a day or two, assuming the room is well ventilated. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but that makes sense to me.

PS. 1000th post!!

12. Celexa or Lexapro increases the chance of a seizure by lowering your seizure threshhold when used with Ultram. Not sure of the exact science behind it though.

13. over 400mg per day tramadol is usually the seziure threshold, but everyone is different

i personally think it has no recreational value at all, only thing its good for is curing w/d without gettin you high

CWE are not used on tramadol if someone said that, but anyways you can pour the cold water off the top because the two liquids will separate, just use a clear glass and use the fridge to speed up the seperation time. its gona be bitter mix wit kool-aid ftw

14. Really? I've never heard that. I took as much as 400mg when I had a bottle of Tramadols (when I was also taking 20mg/daily of Lexapro) and I never had a seizure. I know it's very subjective though, as some people have eaten over a gram of Tramadol without having a seizure.

15. I never had a problem either, although I never went above 100 mg on the Tramadol, I was too scared! But yeah, tramadol and ssri's shouldn't be mixed according to what I've read. And I seem to remember celexa and lexapro being singled out. Everyone's experience may be different. I think I might have seen something about it on Erowid in the experience section.

16. I don't think anyone said CWE can be done w/ tramadol..

17. Yeah, that wouldn't make sense, Tramadol has no acetaminophen in it, just 50mg of Tramadol (or 100 or 150mg, I believe), but none have APAP.

18. mmm..

im getting that warm opiate feeling now..

so nice to stretch :D