Passed on a Threesome....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BuffaloGanja, May 6, 2009.

1. So my friend is having a little get together at his house for some beer pong, now that his semester is finished. So me and my girlfriend go there. It was pretty chill there was like 12 kids there, including me.

I was not drinking because i had to drive my girlfriend home later that night, since she was drinking. So it was like 230 after i had dropped her off and returned to the party. I played some beer pong whatever, and the party started to wrap up.

I still live at home and commute to school, so my house was open because my parents were out somewhere for the weekend. Well all the kids at the party start talking and eventually the couples and people who start to hook up go do that shit, and crash for the night. So there is two chicks and me and another guy.

Us 4 are talking and these two chicks are pretty good friends and i know the one is into me and i was suspecting the other one was into me too. So we get on the topic of smoking, and the one guy says he is not into it. I am like oh yeah i am going to rip my bong when i get home in like twenty minutes. The two girls were like can we come?

I was pondering about it because i knew these chicks wanted to be smoked out and were horny, because both were giving off signals. But i was like i dont think that is a good idea. My girlfriend wouldnt be too happy.

I am happy i didnt invite them back because i love my girlfriend, but seriously a threesome! ugh just wanted to share my blue balls story

2. Your a good man my friend.

Takes some willpower to pass up a threesome with two fine ass ladies.:smoke:

3. Damn bro I would have gave in and brang them home. u made the right choice tho

4. You made the tougher choice no doubt about that. Usually the harder choice is the right one.

Reminds of my main homboys story. He was at good friends party when everyone wanted to turn it into an orgy. He took a few beers and walked 4miles home lol

Some funny shit out there :smoke:

5. I'm a very tempted right now to - rep you for not calling your girlfriend to see if she would be flattered to come with you and 2 strapping young women back to the crib and go around the world a few times cause you just passed up a 1 - 1,000 oppurtunity right there bro!

+rep for having love for your women though, not to much of that real love floats around these days.

6. haha fuck man you just missed out on an awesome opportunity.
    +rep for having love for your girlfriend dude. Most of the people i know wouldnt have made the same decision

7. haha damn dude, that's sick. I deff don't have enough willpower to do that. :p

8. MUCH respect man. Tell ur girl, betchu she'll be down on u before u could finish tellin her.

9. Dude wtf... are u serious?? live ur life.. u dont even have a legit excuse of not goin for it...not to tune my own horn but I've had 2 threesomes (no joke) and were both fairly easy to get it in..lol..thats cause my girl is a very convincing person:hello:... u shoulda had a quick session and...well u kno..

10. WAIT! Before I can either congratulate you, or tell you how much of a moron you are..

How long have you been with your girlfriend?

11. He doesn't have a legit excuse??

Did you read the part about him having a girlfriend?

12. Its one thing to pass up a threesome. Its another thing to pass up a threesome when your drunk.

You are a model boyfriend. Pretty intense willpower, if you ask me.

13. I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years. in 6 days it will be two years

14. Then good job! :hello:

15. +rep man. thats hard to d0o lol..

16. Damn, your gf must give really good head. :hello:

17. #19 HerbalRemedies, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    Uhh, am I the only one here who doesn't get it?

How is two girls going to your house for free weed = sex?

If you would have pulled your bong out there, they wouldn't have ever mentioned going back to your place.

It's not like they blatantly said "let's go back and fuck".

Most of the time when you are around chicks who smoke weed, they'll go wherever for it... (EDIT) Especially when the options are narrowed down to just staring at each other once you leave or go back with you and smoke free weed, uhh that's a no brainer.

18. props bro...u made the right choice