Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed my urine test with quest diagnostics, helpful info

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kelldore, May 29, 2010.

1. Ladies, gents,

Anyhow passed my UA with quest diagnostics this past week. Hopefully some of this info can help you all out.

Me: Smoked a few times in march on vacation in barbados and a few times in April, the last being on the 26th of April (Prior to that I was in Afghanistan for 6 months and did not smoke at all). Found out had a UA possibly on the 20-26th of May. I figured I would be in the clear. I was wrong. I pissed hot in both a payed pathology UA test and take home pee tests. I'm very fit and athletic, 5'9 159lbs and work out 4x a week. It was rediculous, I knew I could either do the dilution method or go with substitution. If you get a pre-employment UA with quest diagnostics they do a 5 panel test (which i got) just the standard UA no hair or saliva here.

I just had a buddy of mine whiz into a 3oz little plastic container (They only require 2oz at a minumum at the test site but extra doesnt hurt) slapped on a hand warmer to the side and shoved it down my trousers. Stashed a little digital thermometer with a waterproof tip (you can get those at walgreens, cvs, rite-aid or walmart for around $7.). Waited a few minutes at the test site and then was told to wash my hands take off my hat and empty out my pockets. Led to a bathroom (yes the toilet is dyed blue so u cant add shit to your sample). And was told to take the time i needed to fill the cup. FYI the lab tech WILL STAND NEXT TO YOUR DOOR OR CLOSE BY TO LISTEN IN, so dont be strapping synthetic pee or substituted pee to your leg with loud sounding crinkly tape or be making a ruckus in there. Rubber bands are a lifesafer. I pissed in the toilet while filling up the cup with the substitute sample (takes some hand to eye coordination...lol) and added a few grunts here and there to make it sound like i was doing the right thing..lol. CHecked temp real quick before pouring it into container and then held my thumb over the temp strip to add it a few more degrees (Container registered 96F when i poured it into the pee cup.) Don't take to long and let your synth pee and or substitute pee sit there too long. Most of the time you are fine as long as the temp is within normal range (92-100F). And thats that. Also DO NOT THROW AWAY ANYTHING IN THE BATHROOM OR AS YOU WALK OUT..They will check (the lab tech peeked into the trash can and behind the toilet to check and see if i dropped anything and or etc..) Well hope that helps. Best way to beat the sytem is to just stay clean for a few weeks if you know you have a UA coming up and just get some cheap home test kits to verify. If you do not feel they are accurate enough for 15$ you can go to a pathology clinic and they can tell you exactly just how much THC metabolites you have in your body.

I was dissapointed that even after a month of being clean and only being a occasional toker i still pissed hot. So play it safe either have a buddy give you some clean pee and or get some synthetic stuff. And no they did not smell it to see if it reeked like human urine..lol..

Hope this helps. Waiting to get some more green today so i cleaned my bowl and had a nice little buzz of my resin ball. Much love, take it easy folks

2. That was a well thought out, helpful post. Assuming that you passed, well done. +rep

3. My parents work for Quest! Hah.

4. I have read hundreds of posts on how to pass, be it trying to clean your own urine or how to substitute. I couldn't find all the answers I needed to my specific questions. I assumed the blue stuff in the toilets would turn another color if you were positive for something, so I didn't think you actually were supposed to use it... lmao.. This is the first post I have finally read that answered all of my questions as to that and if they are listening closely. Now that I have read this, I feel much more confident and ready to get this done.... Thanks so much!!