Passed my DT!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by musicalstoner, Jan 30, 2011.

1. So the rents decided to give me a home drug test :rolleyes:

I smoke pretty much every day so i thought I was screwed. Anyway, I stalled by telling my mom I couldn't piss yet, as i thought of what the fuck i should do. I was in the kitchen looking through the cabinets when i noticed something. Vanilla extract. So I went to the bathroom with a cup and the vanilla extract. Then all you do is put warm water in the cup and add a couple drops of vanilla extract.It looks exactly like piss. Its important that you don't put too much in or the smell is noticeable. But yeah, if your really desperate for a way to pass a dt, warm water and vanilla extract is the way to go :D

P.S. If you dont believe me you can buy a home drug test and try it yourself

2. I wouldn't try that shit on my probabtion.
    First a REAL test also tests for creatin which is in urine, but it probably wouldn't make it that far before they were like...this is warm water with a couple drops of vanilla extract in it, I can smell that shit. ;)

3. It would only work for home drug tests. OP, that's a great idea, I'll try it tomorrow and rep you if it looks good.

4. Yeah bro I see what your saying. I also wouldn't try this with a PO or a court order. But for a home test it can save your ass

And thanks DopeThrone

5. Yea thats a good idea, what i do is put a water bottle and yellow marker in my bathroom and then put the water in your mouth for like 10 seconds and it gets warm and then put the highlighter in and it looks exactly like piss and workss:D