Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PASSED my drug test.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by limelight, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Yesterday morning, I woke up just like any other day and ripped my bong. After about 4 bowls, I was feeling pretty blazed. Of course, no smoking session is complete without a cig.

At around 5 o'clock that night, out of the blue i get a call from a company saying a position has just opened up and the job is mine if i can complete an interview and pass a mandatory drug/nicotine screening the next day (today) at 1pm. :eek: I tried to get some help on this site but everybody just told me I was screwed smoking the day before a test and just prepare to fail. Not so fast.

I drank about a gallon and a half of water before the test. did not take any detox/niacin, did not put a clean friends piss in a condom and tie it to my leg, and did not do any of the other extreme solutions to passing drug tests. Just pure h2o.

So today I took the drug/nicotine screening test (I have smoke both bud and cigs regurally for the past year) and passed with flying colors. :hello: My piss was so dilluted with water for the test that it was practically clear. Apparently miracles do occur. --Does anyone know how the fuck I passed? Are drugs tests that pathetic and unreliable that you can smoke the day before and still pass? haha thanks for reading guys. you know i celebrated getting the job with a nice toke session:smoke:

2. Uhh yeah, I have no idea how you passed the test. Usually if you dilute too heavily the lab will notify the employer that it was too diluted. So IDK, it's a miracle. Grats man. :)

3. WTF?! I do all sort of shit and NEVER pass a drug test. I guess thats why I never been employed in my life, make a living just growing. bleh, fuck dem low payin' jobs, waste of my time. I'm sticking to my garden and my local collective.

4. I wonder if the test equipment was expired or had been stored incorrectly? Or the tester did not know how to administer it?:confused:

5. The test instructor had me peel off the tab to see if i was clean or not right in front of her, and i noticed that it had 3 results: negative, positive, and invalid. The dillusion meathod apparently did not set off the "invalid" response, not sure how tho haha.

6. well right now it doesnt matter cuz he passed just be mad thankful haha and congrats on passing good for u