Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed labcorp urine drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by timewaster, Mar 25, 2014.

1. #1 timewaster, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    I promised that I wouldn't lurk anymore and share my personal experience if the advice I read on here worked. So here it goes.

I found out that I had to take a drug test within 48 hours after ACEing a thorough job interview, I wasn't prepared so I had to use a friend's urine.

I froze the urine since my fridge tends to be very slow and I was worried the urine would spoil somehow. A day later I microwaved the frozen container of urine contained in a ziplock bag. I somehow screwed that up and accidentally boiled it causing the glass container to break and fill the bag up with urine.

I took the glass out of the urine and added water to it because some of it evaporated while being boiled.

I added the very hot urine in a thoroughly cleaned elmers glue container and iced it until it reached about 110F and tucked it between my thigh fat behind my balls. Walked into labcorp with baggy pants, signed my name and confirmation number on the pad and sat down for 15 minutes before seeing the nurse or drug test tech.

They told me to leave my coffee and everything in my pockets on the table and pee in fairly large container. I was given instructions to pee up to a mark on the container and if I had to continue to pee in the toilet. I walked into the bathroom, pulled out the clean urine from between my thighs and squeezed the contents into the container. Put the elmers glue bottle back between my thighs and walked out of the bathroom.

The nurse took the urine, instructed me to wash my hands and took the temperature of the urine and got the pleasant surprise of finding out that it was 97.5 degrees, YES!! :D

I walked away and worried for 2 days that they would detect that the urine was heated up since it was boiling for a minute or two. I kept thinking that maybe the proteins in the urine got denatured or that the creatinine or ammonia or whatever levels would be off.

I found out yesturday that the urine came back completely clean and got the go ahead to start my new job. :D

Hope this helps someone out there.

2. daaaam congrats, that elmers bottle is genius, i was thinking just a ziploc bag(could possibly spill all over me). so you boiled the pee a little before you went to take the test?

3. loool what a boss

4. Good job, you should keep it in the dl now, because you never know when they will test you again. Smoke smart dude!

5. I boiled the urine by accident, it may have been boiling for 2 minutes.

Originally I was gonna just put it in a condom or ziplock bag without any container but figured that a condom would add lubricant or the bag would be very messy. When I microwaved the frozen urine I was VERY happy that I didn't remove the bag when the container broke.

I'm gonna keep this on the down low as much as I can but I think this was very run of the mill for them (my new employer) and highly doubt they're gonna look me in any way different then anybody else.

What I learned from this is freezing urine is a good idea even for a single day, but don't try defrosting it by microwaving it, let it thaw then heat it up. Don't use glass....anything.

One more thing I think helped a lot was doing the test during the last 15 minutes the lab is open, during this time it seems that the employees are more interested in leaving on time then doing their due diligence.