Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed Labcorp Drug Test With Quick Fix In Texas 2013

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DatDudeTexas, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Im a new poster but I have been reading this forum for the last couple of weeks because I needed to pass a drug test for an internship. Yes, that is correct, an internship. Not a real job, an unpaid internship....

I obvisouly couldnt pass the test and Im an everyday smoker so there was no way I was going to get clean in time to pass the test because I really didnt expect them to test me. I knew of four people that had used sythetic urine before so I thought that was my best option.

I went to the first head shop and was so desperate to get some sythetic urine I bought the only brand they had. It was called Sythetix5. I was glad to at least have some but everyone else I had talked to used Quick Fix so I wanted to find that brand. I had time so two days later I went to another head shop and bought Quick Fix formula 5.7-1.

I was extremely nervous leading up to the test. I used a friend to help get the internship and I didnt want to somehow get them in trouble by failing a drug test. I decided to practice with the Sythetix5 that I wasnt going to use the night before the test. I practiced heating it up, etc.... Little did I know all of that wouldnt be needed.

I was able to schedule the drug test at any LabCorp location near me and I was able to choose the time and date as well as long as I took it by the day I was supposed to start. I schedule the test when I knew I could get off early and prepare.

I got off work the day of the test and came home and got ready. I heated the Quick Fix in the mircrowave and tucked it under my nuts an hour before my test. I took a shot of vodka to calm my nerves and headed on my way.

I was so nervous but I shouldnt have been. It was so easy. I went in to the testing center and was greated by an older lady. She asked if I was ready and I said yes. She had me empty my pockets and gave me the cup. I was able to go into a restroom alone and lock the door. I couldnt believe it. I poured the Quick Fix into the cup, peed a little into the toilet, and headed out. I signed the info and never looked back.

I started the job two days ago. HR already has my drug test results and I passed everything.

Quick Fix worked for me so I wanted to tell my story so others like me who are searching the internet for solutions might come across this.

Other details

I live in Dallas, TX.
    I used Quick Fix 5.7-1 and my batch was P1W-13
    I called Quick Fix to double check my batch
    Labcorp Drug Test
    Single sample

Just wanted to let everyone know.

2. Not luck. I know multiple people personally that have passed using the same method

3. I think he meant luck as in you got to go into a lockable room and didn't have a big black guy watching you piss.

4. Well yes, then I would consider that luck but I dont believe they can watch you for a regular ol pre-employment test anyways.