Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed home pee test BUT!...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cheappy, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Hey guys, recently iv'e been doing a lot of research about diluting pee for a home pee test. I used to be a daily smoker for about 4 years, up until the end of last summer where i stopped smoking completely due to my family being up my ass all the time. On new years eve however i got the smallest amount of amnesia haze from my friend (about 0.2gr) just to celebrate the new years. It was the smallest amount however i did get stoned, and two days ago (3rd) of January my mom insisted on doing a pee test, although she hasn't for almost 2 months now. I tested positive for THC two days ago which i was really surprised because i only smoked the smallest amount. However i denied it completely and said the home tests aren't reliable at all and that they should test me again.

So we agreed to test me every two days for the next week just to make sure. Today which is exactly two days after my first test, i diluted my pee with about 2 litres of water and a Powerade, and also consumed 4 pieces of Vitamin b12 (for the yellow color) 2 hours prior to my test, AND IT WAS A SUCCESS!, HOWEVER, my mom was very curious because my pee had NO smell and was almost transparent. I don't understand why my pee didn't go yellow after the vitamins, and unless i find a method to dilute my pee AND make sure its a little smelly and turn yellow by two days from now, she could get even more suspicious and take me for a blood test. I'm in desperate need of help, so if anyone has some advice i'd be more than greatful! Thanks

2. If your mom is drug testing you, you sound pretty young BUT If you're old enough to hop in a car, go buy AZO from Walmart. (& yes, even if you're a guy, you can take it.) Take ONE the night before. It makes your pee highlighter orange so you'll have to pee a few times, but by morning after your initial pee + all the water you will drink, it all comes out looking natural yellow. No comment on her sniffing your piss. Seems like your best bet is to just have someone else pee in a cup for you, put it into a bottle and have it ready in the bathroom for when she hands you the test.

3. Funny enough i go to college, however i still live with my parents and have been caught so many times smoking weed in the past as well, so they are really strict. This is the main reason i'm not living alone currently. However, i don't live near a walmart and have never seen AZO anywhere. Maybe something like asparagus could do the trick, but still the color won't be dark enough. Also my mom stands directly behind me so i can't have a bottle ready..

4. Move. Damn.

5. or say yup i got stoned but at least im clean off everything else. skip the drug tests and go right to the sentence.

• Agree Agree x 1