Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed a urine test in 4 days?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hookedonkronix, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Is this possible? The last time I smoked was Friday (6/15), 4 days ago. I don't smoke a lot when I do, but before then I had smoked almost everyday for about 2 months. I have a drug test coming up in about a month and just for shits and gigs I took a home drug test today. It came up negative. What is your guys' opinion of this? Anything and everything will be helpful.

Thanks

2. yes its possible. Drinking a lot of water is the key.

3. Dont come here kid and join just to ask one question.I also know you did'nt take it for shits and gigs (who does if they are getting drug tested) and Idk if its because I have'nt smoke in 2 days or what but I hope you fail (not really).I mean why would you smoke knowing your getting drug tested?

4. If your test is in 1 month, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. My friend passed his piss test in 3 days and heres what he did. He exercised for 4 hours consisting off running 3 miles, weight lifting, and playing football. (I did this with him) My friend is around 160 to 170 pounds and he can handle this since we do football conditioning. He then chugged 2 liters of cranberry juice. (cranberry juice cleans your system out and makes you piss like a mother fucker) It tastes like shit but gets the job done, and thats all that matters. That's all he did to pass and now his parents trust him that he doesn't smoke when in all actuality he smokes about 3 times a week :D. Sorry for making this post so long im just so fuckin high and dontknow how much i was typing lolololololol

5. I love cranberry juice. :yummy:

6. If it is a drug test you can smoke literally the week before and my bro ven passed smoking the day before on probation :O. if the test is getting sent to the lab your already gonna fail so fuck it.

7. a girl at my school smoked a lott of weed over spring break, wake n baked monday morning, got random testing (for sports/club teams) and passed around the middle of the day.. kind of odd

8. The reason for this is the dipstick drug tests test for higher concentrations of thc then they can actually detect, not all of them. But most dip stick tests will only be accurate about 3-7 days after intense regular smoking.

9. U have a gift man. Same shit happend to me multiple times. We both have a gift!

10. kind of figured the test wasn't that accurate cause a bunch of people on my team and other people i know got tested and passed that shouldn't have haha