Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed a saliva test!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scynt, Apr 6, 2011.

1. How? No clue. Smoked Sunday, clean Monday test tuesday... WTF how?

2. #2 KingFurgalur, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Maybe they weren't testing for cannabis?

3. According to a NORML video I watched, saliva test are more for testing impairment as opposed to frequent usage and as such usually only detect 2-4 hours post smoking. So, not to bust the bubble, but it makes perfect sense that you passsed, since you hadn't smoked in much more than 4 hours.

4. ^indeed

5. It looked like a pregency test. There were like 10 boxes and had to despoit spit in all them

6. Sounds simple if this is true.

7. Yeah I googled it and I am right.

8. [​IMG]

9. #10 athensman, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
    Yeah, but multiple confirmations from verified and reliable sources is. Sooo....

[​IMG]

10. I know, I just like the picture. :smoke:

11. with the exception that they might find thc a couple hours after smoking, a saliva test is more for finding people on hard drugs that leave the body through excretion i.e. meth, ecstasy, and crank.

12. ^^^this :smoke: