Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. I'd definitely pay you to market this stuff for me while you have fun on GC.

It's cool man...do your thang as you make money. ;)

2. mine was 4489 pg/mg the first time :( but the very back of my hair grows really slow abd thats where they took sample this time i shaved it off

3. #1663 dancingmamabear, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    I am def not here for marketing anything..and I did just join this site for this.thread. still don't know when ill have to take my test.. have done six gmans so far. Plan on doing another tom..and have also started using bentonite clay..a previous poster used it. It has the same ph level as baking soda and I have alternated using that when I don't use the baking soda..but unlike the baking soda it does not burn. I leave it on for atleast 45 minutes...haven't bleached yet but will...and plan on using a hair relaxer w lye..

4. #1664 BaldSoon, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012

everyone at the salon keeps telling me my hair is going to fall out if i bleach my relaxed hair because i want to do both. They min is two week wait because both are so strong. At this point i dont care as long as it falls out after test, I think i am going to bleach mine the day before test. I am so stressed wondering about this pretest. I will know Wed how fucked i am. Have you considered a pre-test for peace of mind or whatever?

5. I have considered a pre test but its the cash issue. And the fact that I have expenses out of the wazoo.. depending on how much time I have I prolly will. But I know that now is too early to do so..I have.the advantage of time. I should have atleast another month. Hopefully more. I could care.less if my hair falls out. I Almost wish it would...I hate this stress

6. About how much does it cost to get your hair relaxed at a salon?

7. About 45-55 dollars but I'm a black women so that includes getting my hair styled (curled etc)

8. That's not as bad as I feared. I need to get it cut as well. ASAP so I can start bleaching....

9. That's not too bad

10. I feel you. Are you bleaching at home or at salon?

11. I was thinking to do at least one or two bleacheS at home. Then.before test get one at salon...prolly go to a beauty school. Itll be cheaper...

12. Daily smoker, mostly reggie. I only had 48a hours to get ready so I didn't bother not smoking. Did Mac, bleach and redye, a quick relaxer with lye. My hair is fried. Took the test friday for quest diognistics. I'll know Tuesday. Not real hopeful due to the amount I smoke. I'll post results. O. I also spent $180 to have toxin wash over nighted. Damn them for ripping us of in our time of desperation :mad:

13. These are all people who are desperately searching the internet for ways to past there tests. Marketing my ass, this shit works. Look at my post count? I'm all the proof you need.

14. :(i got two bleaching kits both 40 volume i know my hair is going to be fried when i am done (if it doest fall out first) you think 5 1/2 months would be enough time ( 6 by the time i take the test...:(:(:(:( ) and i agree about the freaking toxin wash..:mad:.

I am tempted to buy some acetone.:eek:

Hang in there you did everything you could do. Please keep us updated. Sending Negative vibes your way

I can't wait until this is over.

15. test in two weeks. ive smoked like 4-5 times in the last couple of months. been using the maccujo method since yesterday and will use it every other day until the test. also using ion shampoo hard mineral something ( removes buildup and has EDTA ). Will update when i get the results.

16. Think I'll go smoke. Damn the dreaded HFT

17. [quote name='"rkm19"']test in two weeks. ive smoked like 4-5 times in the last couple of months. been using the maccujo method since yesterday and will use it every other day until the test. also using ion shampoo hard mineral something ( removes buildup and has EDTA ). Will update when i get the results.[/quote]

Good luck keep me posted

18. [quote name='"notsofree"']Think I'll go smoke. Damn the dreaded HFT[/quote]

Must be nice

19. If it wasn't I wouldn't be in this mess