Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. It doesn't hurt to use the vinegar since you will follow up with the baking soda. They both are intended to alter your hair's PH levels to above normal levels. when I did the vinegar it made my hands very soft so I assume it softens the hair as a prep step for the cleansing steps. If you are a light smoker you should be okay. When is your test? I do suggest bleaching and redyeing as well as that should change protein levels in your hair (which should wash some of those metabolites away!) Do a salon job as they are stronger than any store bought product. Good luck.

2. They only go back 90 days by law so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Did you sign a document authorizing them to go back further than the 90 days?

3. I know I posted "A Book" for my last post but wanted to let you know I just got the notice that I've been "cleared" which means I PASSED my HFT w/ just 3 weeks clean time!! IT WORKS...IT REALLY WORKS...KEEP UP WITH MACG AND JERRYG treatments. If it worked for me it can work for you too! God Bless and Good Luck!:hello:

4. This thread is nothing but a marketing scheme. You can tell by all the posters having under 5 post.

I'm confused...

5. They have low post amounts because they join just for this thread

6. Well if it is IT IS ONE AMAZING SUCESS for the job seeker, parent in family court, or randomly tested employee. I can tesify I am not selling anything here that I came here for information hoping it would work and it did. This is no small task and it does take its toll psychologically speaking. Yes you may be confused as we ALL are in this situation but this website was my angel at a very desperate time in my life. As the saying goes "don't knock it till you try it!"

7. Lol...I highly doubt it. You can tell the way they talk man. Am I the only one that isn't totally oblivious?

Well, it's an excellent marketing scheme and couldn't have made a better one. I guess great mind think alike.

8. Jiggly, I can tell u that I am definitely for real. I'm putting a great deal of faith,time and money into these methods, so I'm praying no marketing. I joined this site just so I could send personal emails to certain posters.

9. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

10. Alright guys I dnt know what to DO!!!!!!! I hardly smoke....maybe once a damn year if that. So this pass Saturday I took a couple of hits, and next week I might be doing a drug test through HAIR.

Am i going to fail????? I weight about 178 5'7 and workout 4x a week....

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

11. I'm confused naughtyhair, you said you just did the "white stuff" but were worried that it would show up on the test because you were around it?

12. I've read that it takes around ten days to get in your hair. Read up on that. Like you I workout and sweat very regularly. If I'm at around 80 days I was wondering if my sweat and clean eating would somehow flush it out faster.
    On your issue you might be ok. I think if it entered your hair it would be at the base and too close to scalp at that point. Good luck

13. [quote name='"Fishgolflive"']I've read that it takes around ten days to get in your hair. Read up on that. Like you I workout and sweat very regularly. If I'm at around 80 days I was wondering if my sweat and clean eating would somehow flush it out faster.
    On your issue you might be ok. I think if it entered your hair it would be at the base and too close to scalp at that point. Good luck[/quote]

From what I have read sweating will not help. It is trapped inside the hair as it grows out.

14. I just got my hair chemically relaxed and cut now i going to go pay 190 and get a pretest done to see where I stand

15. [quote name='"Jiggly PUFFED"']

Lol...I highly doubt it. You can tell the way they talk man. Am I the only one that isn't totally oblivious?

Well, it's an excellent marketing scheme and couldn't have made a better one. I guess great mind think alike.[/quote]

I've wondered the same thing..... Seems like marketing. But I post on here having taken and beat the hair test, however I used the bleach method not this mac method. I just hope to help someone, hopefully my time hasn't been completely wasted

16. Sorry for the birade of questions but... how often did you smoke, what's your hair type and what's your weight/height? I have a hair follicle test soon and I've bleached my short hair once so far

17. Sorry if I've confused you...I was just saying my prestest showed a high level consistent with a daily user which isn't my case so I thought the test was so sensitive it picked up any little trace of the "white stuff." To give you an idea my pretest came back 11501 pg/mg which is HIGH. The cutoff is 300 pg/mg...and lower for DOT. I was shocked. But I later found out it was because I had cut my sideburn hair which grows WAY slower and therefore has more metabolites vs the rest of my hair. Hopes this clarifies that statement. In the end I passed so I know it works...just have to ruin your hair in the process.

18. I agree with FishGolflive takes around 10 days to get in your hair and even then they cut close to base of scalp so buys you a little more time...take test ASAP and you will be okay.

19. Praying for you! I'm sure you will be just fine. Keep us posted on your results.