Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. next thing you know it was a piss test xD

2. so I have a hair test tomorrow. i smoked about 3 days ago. I have been washing hair with tar shampoo vinegar and clean and clear for days. I ALSO HAVE THE ULTRA CLEAN SHAMPOO to use tomorrow before the test. I am a black woman with short hair. help!!:eek:

3. what did you do prior to taking the test to detox your hair?

4. so happy for you and also that you know that God had a hand in it as well!!!

5. [quote name='"worried woman"']so I have a hair test tomorrow. i smoked about 3 days ago. I have been washing hair with tar shampoo vinegar and clean and clear for days. I ALSO HAVE THE ULTRA CLEAN SHAMPOO to use tomorrow before the test. I am a black woman with short hair. help!!:eek:[/quote]

Let me know how your test goes, and results :)

6. I will... I pray that all is well! This is the company that I have been applying to forever and I finally got in the door. I have prayed about it as I know that it was God that allowed me to get in the door, I just pray that he takes me through because it is really only him!!!

7. I fear that If i got one of these hair follicle tests, all they would see is a timeline of all the smoking I've done the past years lol. like a timeline of great weed.
    :wave::wave:

8. :confused: Yeah I am sure, but I pray that I do not have to pay because I played.. a real eyer opener for me. Trust me!

9. Alright, it's go time for me. Been searching the web and thankfully found this place. I have a hair test some time next week for a new job, although I've known about it for a few weeks. By the time I take this test, I will have only had a couple tokes of the good stuff almost 6 weeks ago. Although I might prolong the test 5 days by making up something about my dad being in the hospital from kidney failure, (which did just happen, but he's out and good now). Anything to give me a little more time. I only take a few tokes every couple weeks since I get pee tested now. So 6 weeks back would have been the last time. I would love to hold this new job since it pays well and is a clear upgrade. I am stressed, but I think I've decided I'm not going to worry about it anymore. I either pass or don't. Life goes on.

SO I've decided to go with the MAC method, which I picked this up off this site from GoGreenCheese, who seems to have been in a similar situation, toking habits, and he passed. Cheers to you GreenCheese.

Here's what I've read:

This seems like it takes a long time. 2 hours. And blow drying your hair while suran-wrap is on seems like sketch. I guess you've got to do, what you've got to do.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anybody please help. I've smoke everyday for over 13 years. I smoke nothing but too quality about 2 gs a day. I have a hair test next week. I have very short hair already so I can't cut any off or it won't grow back n time. Any methods that will work? I'll buy whatever, I just have to pass, this is my life! Thanks to anyone with the heart to help me.

11. #1471 kidcisco, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    I have an upcoming hair test for a new job, and thankfully found this website. I smoke lightly now since my current job pee tests me. So I take a toke every 2-3 weeks or so. I mountain bike 3-4 times a week at 2-4 hours at a time, so beating the pee test is a peace of cake. BUT since accepting the new position at a new company, found that this uptight owner prefers to hair test. Very nervous, but I've known about it for some time, so I've had time to stop toking. I toke just a few of the kine when I do, so I am no chimney.

By the time I get tested I will have not had a few tokes 6 weeks prior, and a few before that. My hair does grow fast. After research, I will go with the MAC treatment, since it's worked for GreenCheese a few pages back, under similar toking habits. I start the MAC tomorrow, will take the weekend off, (will be gone MTB'ing) and will pick it back up all next week. I have read the expectations and how long to cut the hair, (1" or so).

I'm basically posting this info so that future light tokers will have some sort of data of results.

Wish me luck!

Q? - do we think bleaching and dieing the hair will be worth it? I know nothing about bleaching or dieing hair. I feel I need to find a hair dresser chick that knows what she's doing.

12. [quote name='"psuwrestler99"']Anybody please help. I've smoke everyday for over 13 years. I smoke nothing but too quality about 2 gs a day. I have a hair test next week. I have very short hair already so I can't cut any off or it won't grow back n time. Any methods that will work? I'll buy whatever, I just have to pass, this is my life! Thanks to anyone with the heart to help me.[/quote]

Also, I only smoke weed, I don't do anything else.

13. Cool story bro.

No, really. good tips man

14. [quote name='"kidcisco"']I have an upcoming hair test for a new job, and thankfully found this website. I smoke lightly now since my current job pee tests me. So I take a toke every 2-3 weeks or so. I mountain bike 3-4 times a week at 2-4 hours at a time, so beating the pee test is a peace of cake. BUT since accepting the new position at a new company, found that this uptight owner prefers to hair test. Very nervous, but I've known about it for some time, so I've had time to stop toking. I toke just a few of the kine when I do, so I am no chimney.

By the time I get tested I will have not had a few tokes 6 weeks prior, and a few before that. My hair does grow fast. After research, I will go with the MAC treatment, since it's worked for GreenCheese a few pages back, under similar toking habits. I start the MAC tomorrow, will take the weekend off, (will be gone MTB'ing) and will pick it back up all next week. I have read the expectations and how long to cut the hair, (1" or so).

I'm basically posting this info so that future light tokers will have some sort of data of results.

Wish me luck!

Q? - do we think bleaching and dieing the hair will be worth it? I know nothing about bleaching or dieing hair. I feel I need to find a hair dresser chick that knows what she's doing.[/quote]

I've only done the bleach method and worked for me.

15. Plus rep for the awesome tutorial. If I ever need to do this I'll look it up again. I'm glad you passed, man. It would suck hella much if you failed since you did all of that hassle. :p I feel the pressure you had too. You had no choice but to pass since your dad is a respected man in that company. As I said, glad you passed, man. Now, never quit that job so you won't have to take more drug tests that are job related. :p

16. I'm freaking out!!!! Ok first off I'm getting screwed with a hair follicle test fml..... I've smoked maybe 3 times in the past few mOnths and it's been 2 months since I've smoked. I'm a recovered pothead n just do it on occasion and when I do hit it it's maybe three hits (I'm now a light weight for sure) ne who today's Thursday my test is Monday I've bought the tsal n the stuff for the vinegar tide thing also Gona do the vinegar clean n clear method. I hear hair color makes a difference some have more karatin or something? Im a natural red head does Hair color realy make a difference? :(I'm scared very scared I cannot lose my job! Any tips? Methods? Anything I feel live I realy fucked up! Help me! Btw the success stories I've read here are making me feel a lil better:confused:

17. * smoked three times in the past 6 months have not smoked in 2 months

18. I've read here to use the red hair die after bleaching. Why red? My hair is brown so obviously I need brown die. Or am I misunderstanding something? But people repeat the red hair die. I'm obviously not going to strangely appear with red hair my 1st day.

19. So I've done tsal shampoo then the vinegar let set 30 min the add the astringent let set another 30 min then added tide scrummed anbout 15 min then rinsed then more tsal scrubbed another 15 min. I've don't this two times Gina do it a third later today another tomorrow and Sunday and again Sunday night my test is Monday . My scapl is already sore my hair is like dry as shit! Can I use any conditioner? Should I do the baking soda water mixture? Any feedback will help please! I hope my hair don't fall out!!!!

20. [quote name='"kidcisco"']

I've read here to use the red hair die after bleaching. Why red? My hair is brown so obviously I need brown die. Or am I misunderstanding something? But people repeat the red hair die. I'm obviously not going to strangely appear with red hair my 1st day.[/quote]

No you don't need the red hair dye. Use the strongest bleach and die it back brown. The dye colors are the same strength

• Funny Funny x 1