Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Go to the first page of the forum and follow it to a T. Use vaseline on your forehead and ears for the chemical burns, trust me.

2. um what if i can't afford the mudd shampoo stuff? do you think that is necessary? i am hoping not to spend too much since i am broke as shit and someone just stole my laptop last night. it's been a bad week.

3. Well its been almost a week and no news so I hope this is a good sign, but on the plus side I seem to have found a much better job and they only do a urine test!!! I hope I get this job instead of staying with the shitty company I am at now but either way I would prefer not to fail. ;)

4. fuck. so my hair test is a lot sooner than i thought. how do i do this? do i put the vinegar in the shower cap then put it on my head and rub the outside of the cap? i'm really nervous because my mom and dad found out i got the job pending a drug test. i must pass it...

5. #725 bigllama555, May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    um hey guys, i started the method yesterday and it didn't burn too bad, just my scalp was a little tender after it. so will this method work without the baking soda and the mudd shampoo? and since i can't get any detox shampoo, how helpful will getting my hair bleached and redyed? and am i supposed to wash out the tide before putting in my shampoo?

6. I passed the dreaded Psychemedics hair follicle test!!! First, some background info. I smoked 2-3 times per week for several months, more heavily before that. I'm a caucasian male and have brown curly hair. About 1 1/2 months ago I was told that I was being considered for a position that I've been trying to get into for over a year. The bad news was that it would require a urine or hair test to be hired, so I stopped smoking immediately and began researching methods of beating the hair test. I've passed a few urine tests using TestPure, so I wasn't worried about that. The hair test was a new one, though. I assumed they'd probably do urine so I didn't worry about it until last week, which was a big mistake. They called me on a Friday and told me I'd need to do the damned hair sample test the following Monday. When I got home I had an envelope waiting for me, and when I opened it I was horrified to see the Psychemedics name on the contents. Shit. I did the Macujo method followed by T/Gel and T/Sal that night, got my hair cut down to about 3/4" the next day (also took the beard trimmer to everything below the neck, to make sure they'd have to use my head hair as a sample), and did another Macujo the same way that night too. Sunday I did a third treatment and it burned like hell, although the first 2 didn't really bother me. I also used a detox shampoo called X-pulsion by Herbal Extreme after that one, but I doubt if that helped because the ingredients were all found in any shampoo. Monday morning, test day. I couldn't put myself through another Macujo, so I just used T/Gel and the detox stuff. They took the samples from my head without any questions, and then I waited. I just found out that I passed, and I'm not sure if it was just that my hair was short enough that I was clean or if it was the abuse I put my hair through, but I am so damned relieved. I passed. I fucking passed.

7. I recently went to fill out the application and paperwork for a job which I have worked at over the last 4 years. Since they didn't have any of my information on file they figure it would be a good idea to update. This requires a drugtest. At first glance the form was for a urine test, however the woman doing the hiring decided last minute to psych me out and switch for the hair test.

I havn't smoked in April, at all. The 2 nights at the end of march I smoked...4 bowls each night. Beacuse I was suspicious of testing I hadn't smoked more than maybe twice during the month February. My only cause for concern would be a random pill which was a quasi xanex/muscle relaxer.

I'm optimistic but cannot risk the possibility of losing this job. So I used the following methods below to prepare for my test.

Thus begins my account of the quasi macujo method cleanse. I found out yesterday that I needed to take the test today, I recorded exactly what I did to share.

I used Clean and Clear deep cleaning Astringent Oil-Free (Pink 2.0% Salicylic Acid)
    Regular grocery store lemon juice concentrate "RealLemon"
    Tide (2x Ultra) - Original Scent
    Neutrogena T/Sal Theraputic Shampoo Scalp Build-Up Control (3% Salicylic Acid)
    Zydot Internal Hair Purifying Treatment "Ultra Clean"
    CVS Brand Baking Soda

***Anytime you see the word soak I placed a Ziplock baggie over my head to seal whatever was soaking against my hair/head.

Day 1 - Yesterday the 6th of May

Round 1 - Clean and Clear (Pink) soak for 20 min then rinse
    Lemon Juice soak for 20 min then rinse
    Tide soak for 20 min then rinse
    Neutrogena T/Sal scrub, soak for 5 min then rinse

Round 2 - Clean and Clear (Pink) soak for 20 min then rinse

Round 3 - Clean and Clear (Pink) soak for 20 min then rinse
    Neutrogena T/Sal scrub, soak for 20 min then rinse

Day 2 - Today from 9:30 am till 2:30 pm

Round 1 - Lemon Juice soak for 20 min then rinse
    Clean and Clear (Pink) soak for 20 min then rinse
    Tide scrub for 5 min, soak for 20 min then rinse
    Neutrogena T/Sal scrub for 10 min, soak for 20 then rinse

Round 2 - Lemon Juice soak for 20 min
    ADD IN
    Clean and Clear (Pink) soak for 20 more min then rinse (juice and astringent)
    Tide scrub for 10 min, soak for 30 min then rinse
    Neutrogena T/Sal scrub for 10 min, soak for 30 min then rinse
    THIS PART SUCKS - A LOT...
    Baking Soda Paste scrub 5 min, soak 5 min then rinse (inredibly painful)
    (growmans method)
    Zydot - used as directed by package instructions.

I must say that with all of my reading from this thread, and the help of my roomate who uses the macujo method once a month I felt prepared to take care of business. Thanks to all who posted previously, your accounts are priceless.

I hope my next post will involve the word "pass" and the symbol ":D" but until next time you'll have to wait.

SkimKing

8. Bleaching your hair may help, although while it penetrates into your hair, it might not actually remove or alter the metabolytes stored within. Judging from the methods that have worked for most people, the main objectives are to penetrate the outer layer of your hair with some sort of acid (vinegar, salicylic acid, etc.) and then remove/break down the toxins (as in the macujo method with Tide detergent containing enzymes). Bleaching and redying probably would help, but might not be necessary. In my opinion, you definitely do want to rinse out the Tide before shampooing, as you will also be rinsing out along with it any toxins you have removed from your hair. Good luck.

9. When they do a hair test, is it always the 1.5 inches of hair closest to your scalp? Or 1.5 inches of hair farthest away from your scalp (i.e. the oldest hair)? Does it vary depending upon the company doing the test? THanks

10. Closest, newest growth.

So for my hair which is about a foot long they cut close to the scalp and they place it with the close part all facing the same way into a piece of foil with the test kit. Once it gets to the lab if they are only doing a "90" day window the lab will cut to the length desired. But some companies may run a test on the whole strand, in which case I believe you would know some how if they were.

11. so yeah...took the test last tuesday. should i have gotten the results by friday? i got an email from comerica saying welcome to comerica and told me a bunch of stuff i gotta do before my first day (this upcoming friday). so maybe i....?

12. So Its been about 2.5 weeks almost. Still no news. I have already started work, so I'm hoping it went well. Does anyone know if employers may not let you know about the results if the test came back negative?

13. Starting tonight (monday), will be getting tested for a job some time this week. I will let you guys know how it goes.

I will be doing:
    Macjuro (just as done in OP)
    Baking Soda for 20 mins
    RV antifreeze (propelyne glycol) for 20 mins
    TSal scrub for 20 mins

Will do this every day until and including the morning of my test. Calling to schedule tomorrow, hopefully for thursday or friday morning. Can't wait to get this out of the way so I can smoke again :smoking:

14. Also had a question. For those of you who have done this, during step 1 and 2 even when I have my shower cap on my hair is dry by the time the 30 mins is up. Should I be soaking it multiple times during that time or just soak it once and let it go?

15. rawdog,

When I Passed i poured the vinegar over my hair then let soak in shower cap also scrubbing my hair on outside of shower cap. Then 15 minutes later I poured more vinegar over head and repeat scrubbing. The vinegar opens your hair up so the tide and clean and clear can penitrate into your hair. Just do everything in the first post on first page. It worked for me and mnay others. I was in your shoes just scrub and scrub. The baking soda is the worst but all for a good cause. use vaseline over forehead and ears, otherwise you fill have some irritation called chemical burns. Hope that helps. I felt I had to give back some tips since I passed by all the other posts.

Keep this page going help so many people out.

16. Thanks man! My test is tomorrow afternoon. I'm feeling pretty confident since I'll have gone through 4 treatments. So boring doing it, but it'll be worth it in the long run. Kinda worried though, my hair is only half an inch long. But I shaved all my body hair so I'm not sure what they'll do

17. #737 SpikeTheSenses, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Hey all,

Haven't been on these forums for a while. I'm back because I'm attempting to pass another hair follicle test with the G-man method. I did it last year (and passed) for the same summer job I'm trying to get right now. I'm hoping to have the same results this time around.

Last year I quit smoking about two months in advance, had one weekend where I smoked in the middle of that, and did the gman method every day for a week straight before my test and passed.

This time, I didn't think I was gonna get offered the job again so I wasn't worrying about not smoking, but then a couple of days ago I ended up getting asked to come back. The last time I smoked was about a week ago (last Saturday the 15th), just a couple of hits from a pipe. And I haven't really smoked very much in the last few months anyway, but I've dabbled, so I don't think there's a huge build up of THC but it's definitely there.

Anyway I'm hoping it still works even though I haven't been clean for as long as I was last year. I cut my hair super pixie-short so hopefully that'll help. My test could be as early as next Friday the 28th, or the date might get pushed back a bit further. Either way, that gives me at least one week to do the gman treatment every night.

I just had one question because I can't remember if I asked last year - does the kind of vinegar make a difference? All I have right now is regular distilled white vinegar. Is there a difference between that and apple cidar vinegar?

Time to start my first treatment and relive the memories of having a burning scalp that smells like ass for a week. :eek:

18. One more question --

Does anyone know if people have passed the hair test with this method if they have smoked within a few weeks of their test? I didn't really want to sift through 50 pages looking for an answer. I smoked last weekend and my test will probably be next weekend, giving roughly two weeks of clean time in between... but I plan to do the gman method at least seven times so I'm hoping that'll be enough to completely strip my hair of any THC.

19. I believe that typical hair grows a half inch per month, but I could be wrong.

20. Yes!! I ve PASSED my test!
    Beat the hair test! Hell Yea!
    Thanks much for everyone who posts here. I want to tell y`all my experience. I hope it will help someone.
    Background:
    I am a light smoker. I smoke with hitter. U know those things just look like a cigarette, you fill small amount of pot in tip of the thing for like maybe half inch. I smoke once or twice a week. Lastly, I smoked 7 days prior to my test. I did the mocujo method 1 to 6 on friday,sunday,monday(once) and Tuesday right before my test. I bought the shampoo from ultraklean.com .
    The place I went had a big sign that says ``superior method for detect drug abuse,best in the city. I was like shit! They use the latest technology. I was very nervous but I fucking passed. She didnt even check my foto in the I.D. I could ve sent my brother or someone else with my I.D. I got a hair cut very short maybe 2inches.