Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. So I smoked for my bday beginning of january. not alot everyday but maybe a few hits unable to finish a joint daily sometimes and last time was definitely before 2/8 I had my unexpected last minute hair follicle hair test today 4/25. I only had Tox Rid aloe shampoo new and 1 Zy dot hair cleanse kit. My husband ordered it last year for himself but never needed it. I washed my hairwith regular shampoo than i washed my hair 1x-2x this AM with the Tox rid Aloe vera shampoo, I then used the Zy dot kits on my hair and had to go make it for the hair test. I have not smoked since feb and prior to january i was clean for like 6 months.

2. I'm on day 0 from weed and meth. I want to get custody of my ex girlfriends kids who have recently been put in foster care due to many reasons. I dont want to ruin my chances with getting them through cps but can't wait much longer to let cps know I want them.

I may not have to take test but I have drug history so probably will come up. I want to contact them by next Monday. Thats 7 days clean. Can I do one of the treatments now or does it only work day of testing? Sorry just a little confused.

3. Also if any home remedies or tips that will speed up the process, if there is any known, would be awesome

4. So I'll preface this by saying I'm a very anxious and paranoid person. I may have nothing to worry about. But I'm so stressed about this hair test that I'm getting sick to my stomach.

I used to be a very heavy, all day smoker. I haven't smoked for around 2 years due to working in jobs that require drug testing. The last hair test I took, used head hair after a year or so of not smoking, and a couple of times shaving my head and letting it grow back.

I only have my head because I like it, and I shaved it before I knew about the interview for this job, so my hair test will have to be with armpit hair. I've trimmed it a couple times in the last two years, once a little less than a year ago, and once a week or so ago. It should still be long enough to test though.

Is there any chance I could fail after two years, since they have to use body hair, even if they go from my legs, pits, or wherever? This job would double my income, I really need it. Someone please share your experiences.

5. Sampling from "head hair" is the main procedure used by pot testing labs, and, voluminous toxicology literature has validated the precision and accuracy of detecting THC in hair shaft even at the femto gram level. However, the use of nontraditional hair samples [e.g., beard, armpit, pubics, arm, leg, nose, ear, knuckles, etc] for the purpose of determining "pass/fail" on a pot test is less well established. Given this gap in our knowledge, then to be on safe side one must assume that the the detection windows are the same in "nontraditional hairs" as in "head hair". In fact, since the cutaneous circulation of thc-laden blood would deposit thc to any follicles in its flow path, thus all " hairs" would sequester thc. I am just using logic to make this assertion, I am not experienced with it. All the best.

6. #6046 Amendment#4, Jul 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
    Hi,
    The shit hit the fan with a court custody situation, so I have been reading this thread 24/7.
    I am a brand new member.
    I did pass a HFT but I was a very light user of a weed vape pen. I stopped 50 days ago because it just made me too sick. The pen was very harsh, and not healthy. I would prefer to use actual green fluff rather than oil.
    My biggest concern was ADHD medicine that I took two months ago. That medication didn't show up either. Other than that I was clean, (except for bupe daily). Bupe was not on the panel.
    Again, I was a very light weed vape user and 50 days completely off weed and ADHD med. Only 6 days total during the 90 included ADHD meds, but consumption was high. I consumed 20 of them. So, obviously I was worried about that.

I don't know if I passed naturally or if vinegar soaks and zydot helped. I also used Aloe Rid Nexus multiple times and a baking soda mixture with ACV, as well as an ACV cap for 30 minutes x 2 or 3 applications. I also died my hair black twice.
    I absolutely spent a fortune.
    I bought Hair Razor Detox, but I never used it after my first test results were clean.

It's very likely that my hair was clean enough from abstinence and time, but it was frightening.

I'm so thankful that I passed. I read this forum 24/7 because I was so concerned. Thanks everyone.

Also, the petitioner was such a dick that she tried to suggest nail bed test. If you need a nail bed test to prove that someone has drug problem, obviously you know that someone doesn't really have a drug problem.

8. I’m shitting my brains I’m so nervous. I have an awesome job opportunity (that I’ve been looking at jobs for months now) and when they offered the position the guy mentioned a piss test. Well I got my forms and it said a HFT - I used to struggle with opioids (been clean for over a year) but the last time I took an edible was August 6th. I also think I took addy around the 9th? I can’t remember for sure, but since then I haven’t had anything and could pass a piss test. I’m so stressed out. I bought the Zydot shampoo, a at home test kit, and tomorrow I’ll do that method daily on my scalp. I don’t even have a test date yet, but it would probably be at least two weeks since I’ll be out of the state for a full week soon. If I do that method with vinegar, plus the zydot on day of test, will I be okay? I’m not a frequent user of THC, and i would say before my last dose I had less than 10mg gummies once every few weeks. I don’t even remember recently, but my biggest worry is the amphetamine test. I have fairly thin hair, and it sheds a ton, so I feel safish about the THC. am I safe??? I really really need this job

9. You can get hair razor detox, it the only thing that will get rid of the amphetamine( and any other drugs). Just got to the website(same name as above) and do the free consultation. They will tell you how many washes you will need. I would say good luck, but you won’t need luck.

10. what is the hair razor detox? I’m female with mid length hair so shaving would be way too sus plus I very much like my hair. I’m probably over panicking since I’ve never had to do a HFT before

11. Okay update: I am stressed tf out because i really need this job. Taking a HFT, and I will take it about 60 days after adderall use and light edible use. The hair razor kit said I should do a half use (about 5 treatments) but I already bought the zydot clear and stuff for the mujuro method, plus an at home kit to test myself. If I do the mujuro method daily (vinegar, salicylic acid treatment) then the zydot day of test (for my st home and the actual test) will I be okay? I used adderall for a week in august, less than 30mg daily (pretty sure it was 15mg a day for about 8 days?) and I have about two weeks to prep. I think I am overthinking this I am just terrified to not get this job. Should I do the hair razor kit at well?? Or just stick to what I have??

12. LETS FKNN GO BABY creating this account just to let the people know I passed and there is hope!!!!
    Here goes,
    28 male 175cm small build, shoulder length brown hair.
    Applied for a new job spur of the moment and ended up getting a call saying they wanted me to do a hair follicle, I wasn’t prepared!!
    Did cocaine maybe 5-6 times over 4-5 month period did mdma cocaine and ketamine about a month out from the test and maybe had a Valium and some other benzos over the 3 month period too. I read online that drugs will stay in your hair longer if you have long hair I live in Australia so zydot or any of those shampoos weren’t an option even if they where a scam I didn’t have the time to receive them, after searching far and wide across Reddit and here I decided my best bet was to bleach my hair and do the macujo method

I bought two bottles of apple cider vinegar a box of laundry detergent and some acne cream with saclyric acid in it,

step 1 - soak hair in apple cider vinegar for half an hour with a shower cap on
    Step 2 - make a paste with laundry detergent and water and apply to head with vinegar still in and shower cap on leave for 15-30 minutes
    Step 3 - apply acne cream to hair and let sit for another half hour, with shower cap on

I have no idea if this scientifically does anything but from what I gathered on the internet I thought I’d give it a try

I bleached my hair blonde and dyed it straight back brown about 4 days out from the test and did the macujo method for the next two days

I have no idea if the job I applied for maybe had a low tolerance acception for the job but i got my results back 2 days ago and she said to me I passed LOL start my job in less then a week and I’m so fucking keen $$$$
    Also adding because we don’t have a lab in Australia I was told my hair was being sent to psych medics in America which I googled and I got stressed!!!! But holy fucking shit I think I cheated the system literally kissed on the dick

love you all and thanks for all the help what a forum hope everyone passes these stupid things!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Excellent report and Welcome to the City.

BNW

14. Hello everyone. I started smoking marijuana on September 20th and stopped on November 20th. I use one to two grams a day. I weigh one hundred and fifty pounds. My height is 179cm. I will be checked in half a month (maybe a month or two). urine and hair. I purchased passyourtest five day cleansing capsules. And bought Mike's original white bottle of shampoo. My cleansing plan starts with cleansing capsules to detoxify the body. Then cut my hair short. And use a cleansing shampoo. I do cardio and drink lots of water or cranberry juice every day. Is my plan reasonable? Mike's method requires tide and Clean clear. But I can't buy the tide detergent from his website. I can't buy clean clear in red bottles either. Can I use other detergents and toners with 2% salicylic acid instead? My state has severe penalties for smoking marijuana if I get checked out. I could face a two year trip to prison. Hope you guys can give me some advice. I don't need a super fast clean, I need a 100% passing test. It should be because I still have almost a month or even two months. But my check time is not sure.

15. PSYCHEMEDICS PASSED
    Interviewed for job i knew would hair test on sept 27, took test december 8
    Smoked a few hits each night on oct15-16 before i got job offer
    Had around 72 days clean not counting those days in october day of my test for a great engineering job
    Washed hair with old style aloe rid& tsal maybe 10x for ~25 mins a couple weeks before i started the Gmans
    Did 4 gmans in the 5 days before my test, hurt so bad after 4 i couldn’t do it again- scalp is still peeling
    Vinegar in spray bottle to get good coverage -30mins
    clean and clear astringent -30mins
    tide-30mins
    tsal-30mins
    tide again-30mins (more basic than baking soda and doesn’t scratch scalp)
    aloe rid-30mins
    Morning of test did
    tsal-30mins
    tide-30mins
    tsal-30mins
    aloe rid-30mins
    zydot treatment
    I may have passed without these methods but doing them gave me peace of mind after seeing it work for so many others
    THANK YOU GMAN 15 YEARS LATER!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. [are
    You still on this site? Can we talk?

17. It is possible for a hair test to come back as inconclusive if an insufficient amount of hair is collected. In your case, if the technician only took a small sample from one area of your head and you have 1-inch long hair, there is a chance that the test may not yield conclusive results.

While it's difficult to say for certain whether anyone specifically has received inconclusive results due to insufficient hair being taken, it is generally recommended to follow the guidelines provided by the testing laboratory, such as Quest Diagnostics. If their website states that more hair is needed for hair lengths under 1.5 inches, it's possible that not meeting that requirement could affect the accuracy and interpretability of the test.

If you have concerns about the adequacy of the sample taken, it's advisable to reach out to the testing facility or the party requesting the hair test for further clarification or to discuss the situation. They may be able to provide guidance or suggest potential solutions to address your concerns.

18. Hi everyone! Just checking into the thread and happy to see all the passing results!

Hard to believe I started this thread in 2007...

Hopefully we'll all see the day where this is federally legalized (for those in the USA) and folks won't have to worry about taking stressful hair follicle tests.

Since I originally posted, lots has happened in life! Changed jobs a few times, moved across the country, make decent money as an engineer, got married, bought a house... Never had to take another follicle test again, but the career path that job put me on got me where I am today.

Keep on helping each other... The world needs more of it, and it's a big part of what life's all about.:smoke:

:thankyou:

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Do you still smoke weed?

20. I was a daily smoker, smoked a blunt a day! I recently stopped smoking Aug 11 but was scheduled for a HFT. Sept.6 I ordered aloe toxin rid shampoo with the zydot. Been using only the shampoo for a week now 2x each wash for each day. Now starting the Mac method for the next 7 days and waiting to use the zydot until the morning of test. Also been drinking palo azul for a 2 weeks now and passed my home test. Still kinda nervous reading back will I pass my test?