Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Anyone??

2. I'm no expert on this, so I cannot really comment on it.
    I think you at least have a chance with the bleaching and what not.

I wish you all the best man

3. Thanks so much for your reply;
    I really appreciate it :)

4. PLEASE GIVE ANY ADVICE!
    I recently got accepted for an internship I've wanted badly for the last year. I went to take the piss test, knowing I would pass as I haven't smoked since new years, but then it came back diluted. and now they're asking for a hair follicle test, which is literally the only one I can't pass, as I'm sitting at 66 days since smoking last and they want it by Thursday the 10th. I'm going to try and get an extension with school being busy and going out of town, but that can maybe only push me back a week or two if I'm lucky (which my recruiter said should be fine since school comes first and its a schedule conflict). But that would leave me at 80 days if I'm lucky.

For some background I used to be a heavy smoker until about thanksgiving last year, when I knew I needed to start getting clean for the urine test. All of December I was clean until the 20th, when I took probably two hits off a friend's joint when I was drunk. Then I relapsed again following some traumatic events after christmas and hit a dab pen about 5 times new years eve.

The worst part about this is that I only smoked because I got sexually assaulted at a christmas party with "friends" right after the holidays and was unable to sleep despite trying EVERYTHING. My mom was concerned about me and my lack of sleep for a week, and ended up having me take a few hits off her pen so that I could finally get some sleep, but now thats coming back to bite me and I've been a wreck since I got told I needed to proceed with a hair test.

Today is my second day of the Macujo method, and I've got two boxes of Zydot to use the morning of/before my test. I also purchased a bottle of Heet that I plan on using the night before the test. I'm really not in favor of bleaching and loosing my hair (dark brown, shoulder length, fairly thick), but if it absolutely needs to be done I can. I am planning on relaxing my hair tonight as opposed to going and getting a perm which i doubt I could do so last minute.
    If worst comes to worst and I fail the follicle test, is there any chance the MRO or even the company (fortune 100 who wont accept even medical use of weed) would be lenient? or am I just done for and hope for the extension/try every hair-frying method I can find until then?

5. I passed!!!

bleached my hair and dyed it back to original colour about 4 times over a 3 month period and I passed… I dyed it a few days before my test & used zydot shampoo after doing it on the last time (although I’m not 100% sure if the zydot did much) I think it was all down to the bleaching. 12% peroxide bleach and it actually worked! Thanks so much for this thread and lots and lots of research!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hair follicle armpit hair

Is it easier to pass hair follicle with pit hair . I ask because my hair grows extremely slow . I’m 23 & I have never shaved under my arms the hair has always been the same length under my arms for as long as I can remember. I started smoking moderate about 6 months ago & heavier the last 3 months like 2 or 3 joints a day . I received a job offer about 9 days ago so I had a week to prepare I did macujo method 4 times . Relaxer method once & I bleached & dyed hair 2 times . Took test this morning . Do y’all think I can pass ? I’m AA 160lbs 5,8

7. they will still find the metabolites in your armpit hair either way.. the only difference with body hair is they struggle to get a break down of a month by month analysis but the metabolites (drugs) will still be in the hair whether it’s from your head or your armpits. Best advice I can give is bleach your hair a couple of times and dye it back to original colour then let them take your hair. If they come back with you having hair products just say you dyed your hair because you were going grey… but it’s the only thing that I have read that actually works and it’s living proof with me. Best of luck.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think you have a very good chance of passing having done everything you’ve done so far… let us know! :))

9. I already took test. I bleached & re dyed twice

10. Will do buddy

11. I passed!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hello! I was wondering if anyone could answer.

i smoked half a blunt on October 2nd. I have not done anything since. I have a hair test coming up. i am female that weighs 170 and have brown curly hair. Will I be okay. ? It’s been 160-170 days so far.

13. Yes!!! Well done

14. i can’t say if you will or you won’t… most people say you’d be fine, but I haven’t seen evidence of this. Bleaching your hair once and then dying I back to the original colour should work though as you only have a small amount to eliminate from your hair. Bleach worked for me and a lot of other people on this thread.
    Good luck!

15. just for reference… when you say you did the macuto method how exactly did you do it? :)

16. odd that much damage usually will get a "too damaged to test " result

17. if you only knew zydot is just aloe gel and %1 EDTA its same as all clarify shampoo it does nothing , for the cost you can get far better for far less wit BTAR better than aloe rid ( zydot is a knock off of aloe rid treatment gel ) a commercial product )

18. Well.. mine didn’t ‍♀️

19. #6039 throneawart1, Apr 12, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
    Well figure I post here since I haven't seen someone with my case.
    Ate 1 delta 8 gummy per day for about a month straight, ate 10 delta 9 gummy once per day for 10 days. Been clean for 23 days. Both have less than 0.03% thc
    Researched a lot and saw that you need bases to open up cuticle to get to cortex to damage. So I did a modified macujo method.
    Here is the thing though, Tide has 2 different detergents now. Tide Original HEC and Tide Original. Lots of conflicting information out there but some places stated Tide Original HEC was pH neutral so I went out and bought the Tide Original. In total, did the method 3 times with the HEC and 4 times with the original.
    My method:
    1.So I applied Tide first, left for an hour.
    2.Then applied clean and clear astringent 2% salicylic acid. The alcohol of the astringent damages hair, the hydroxyl group of salicylic acid breaks down some bond in hair keratin. The idea is to open the cuticles with the base first to get the alcohol and salicylic acid to reach the cortex. Left the toner on for 30 minutes. Then applied the neutrogena acne wash, also 2% salicylic acid, for 10 minutes.
    3. Only did the vinegar part a few times, 3 times with apple cider vinegar and 2 times with 6% acidity heinz white vinegar. The last time it left a bad burn and made my scalp weep clear liquid. But I used the 6% acidity vinegar so thats probably why. Dealt with the weeping scalp by applying vaseline to it, cleaning it 3 times with dove charcoal shampoo, and used luseta charcoal conditioner let it sit for 10 minutes. The conditioner actually helped a lot, it feels minty and cool which really doused the burning sensation and left my hair + scalp hydrated. Did this for 1 day and the redness and weeping died down significantly. Scalp was pink with no weeping day after. I suggest you don't get the stronger acidity vinegar, it will be hard to explain why your scalp is burnt and weeping.
    In total did my modified reverse macujo 7 times.

Did hair relaxer, dark and lovely triple nourished, once for 10 minutes. Also did it previous day cause I did it for 5 minutes and then again for another 5 minutes. Wasn't sure if two different 5 minute sessions was enough so thats why I did it again next day for 10 minutes. Thankfully my scalp didn't melt

Morning of test day, I did 30 minutes Tide, 30 minutes with neutrogena acne wash and isopropyl alcohol(ran out of clean and clear astringent), and then 10 minutes of the charcoal conditioner. Got test done on the 5th

Without conditioner, hair felt rough and frizzy. With conditioner, luseta charcoal conditioner, hair was smooth and felt like my hair never went through the damage. Just wanted to describe what my hair felt like so that you can maybe feel more confident you damaged you hair just as bad as mine.
    In the end, my hair looks a bit frizzy but it feels smooth and soft. Really wish I didn't have to screw up my hair like this, oh well.
    Will update on if i pass or fail.

Update: Passed. Starting work in a week. Went to optometrist a few days ago and my vision did get worse from this though. Got glasses now

20. Did you pass??