Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. With flying colors

2. I have another random Monday will be around 37 days clean , took 5 hits off a blunt 37 days prior and that was it in the 90 day period , I’m expecting to pass, will keep posted.

3. Hello all. I have a HFT coming up in a few weeks for a job and am wondering if I should docter up my chest hair. I've been bald for about 15 years and have had hair taken from my chest for another job. Only this time I have done some toking.

5'10 180
    Fast metabolism.

Had not smoked in years. Smoked some high quality stuff on June 20th. Since then, I have smoked another 4 times, always about a week apart. Everytime has been from a small pipe and 2 or 3 hits. Hardly enough to feel it. The last time was July 30th. Test will be September 30th. So roughly two months since last hit.

Do you all think I'm safe or should I consider trimming and treating my chest hair?

Thanks. Nervous as hell.

I had no idea this job would come open and have been caught by suprise.

4. You should be fine. I was in a similar situation (read above), but might have consumed a bit more in edible form. I am pretty active and fit, eat healthy, etc but probably fatter than you lol

I passed in 4 days using the macujo method for 4 days. Though, (I am a scientist) I think it was likely a result of my infrequent use and active/healthy lifestyle than any treatment. I did have to take another one after I passed (and about 30 days since I ate a 5mg edible). I treated it using the macujo method and bleached and dyed just as an insurance. I am still waiting. From what I have read in scientific literature and NORML's website it seems like detection isn't always certain regardless of consumption and gets less so with infrequent use and healthy/active lifestyles. Also, body hair grows much slower.

In conclusion, you will probably be fine but it couldn't hurt to rub some stuff on your chest haha

Make sure to post progress to put other's minds at ease. It is an invasive, inconsequential test, especially when testing for marijuana - which is legal in some form or another in so many states.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Has anyone passed a liquid mass spectrometry hair strand test ?

I heard it’s a new technique!! Absolutely shitting myself !!!

6. I am fairly certain that there is a universal cut-off of 1ng. The method shouldn't matter all that much. That method can detect smaller amounts but the threshold for a positive is still standard.

Again, the amount of use over the last several months, your hair color, metabolism and lifestyle will likely have a greater influence on you passing than the instrument/method used.

7. So that liquid mass spectrometry
    Thanks for the reply that has calmed my mind a bit. So do you know whether all hair strand company’s use this method ?

I have passed twice before with MM ... just don’t know whether the advancement in technology is gonna catch me out

8. Took mine Monday too waiting on the results. Did you get yours yet?

9. I wouldn’t risk it and just completely shave your entire body.
    You are already bald, so why would they be suspicious if you were clean shaven? Could be a personal preference.

At that point they refer to piss tests, and you’ll be able to pass that with some synthetic piss :)

10. I passed!!

11. I failed on cannabis over last 3 months !!

12. Hello everyone. My paranoia has led to make an account and ask bc I have been offered a job that will probably be contingent on a drug test. It's a fat check so I really don't want to miss out on it. I'll be fine if it's urine but I'm not sure about hair.

For ref I'm 5'3" 130lb female with thick black curly hair. I had approximately 100mg of edible on August 12(65 days ago) and before that nothing (aka I did not have a great time but that's besides the point).

What are the chances of me passing a hair test? I'm planning to do an apple cider vinegar + Salicylic Acid rise wash tomorrow just as a preliminary precaution but I'm not exactly sure if I even need to or how much to worry about this.

13. You are going to pass 99% sure if it really was only once. If you have one buy a test kit online and see for yourself.

If you're really dirty the only definitive method is bleach and redye, sometimes taking multiple cycles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I had a pretty similar experience a few months ago. I ate around 100mg over a couple months prior to my hft. Six figure job in the sciences…really dreamy. I was really distraught for over a month. Anyways, you’ll likely be fine. It’s really dependent on use, diet, exercise and hair color. If you live a pretty clean life you will be fine. I’d still do an acid/base ritual for piece of mind but I don’t think it matters much.

15. See above. Also - post you results. I hadn’t been that stressed in so long so it’s nice to read about other’s experiences.

16. Hi guys i need an advice.
    In 2 - 3 weeks i will have to do a hair test as pre employment screening .
    The first week of july i did some coke (max 1 gr shared with a friend) . Do you think i ll be ok or do i need to treat my hair?
    Here is the facts :
    0.5 gr coke (low quality)
    130 days clean (previous use was over a year ago)
    Dark hair 1.5 inch long (i could make it shorter if necessary as required lenght is not specified)
    Body just recently shaved

I appreciate your point of view

17. ALL methods are made up to SELL SCAMPOO , all methods are typically done by low use people who didnt need anything and or could have passed for a lot less time money and without the damaged caused by these foolish methods . In 20 years i have never seen a single person who a pretest proving they were dirty and then show results to PROOVE anything . I have heard more horror stories by people loosing their hair from methods and or still failing than i have claiming to pass or proving the "method" made them pass . T

18. Hair Razor Detox is the ONLY one who shows lab results and i mean actual print outs from the lab sent by users that show proof no one else can do that customer reviews with lab results