Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. The haircut helps... gives them less to test. I'd say you've got a pretty good shot at passing this. Were you clean for the month prior to taking the test? How often did you smoke?[/quote]

--------------->

hey, yeah I am a casual smoker so that's the last time I smoked, a month ago and I just took a few hits at a party. 5 days or so? ok well that gives me a couple more days just trying to figure out the time frame. My hair wasn't even all the way dry when the lady cut it out, so I know it was fresh if that makes a difference.

oh yeah, and for those of you who passed and got a job, did they contact you saying you passed the screen or you just started working or what? they have already told me i have the job the screen was just the last thing i had to do.

2. Bro typically you only hear back about it if you fail in Job situations. If you start work and make it though your first week and haven't heard nothing, then congratulations you passed. Hope this process works out for ya dude. Make sure you pop in and let us know how this works out for ya. It's certainly not an exact science yet so we're all still learning together!!

3. Thanks to everyone who gave information so I passed the test.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BAD ASS BRO... way to go man!!

5. Hey growman thanks for your input, found out yesterday that I passed with flying colors. Sik_fuk thank you also for your help and congrats on your passing as well. I am glad to hear you got those crackheads off your back!!!!

Thanks again guys. Have one on me!!! :smoking:

CORRECTION:

TESTERS 1 - TOKERS 4

• Like Like x 1
  6. AHHH SHIIIT looks like the results are commin back clean this gives me more hope then i ever had i think i might try and see if i can get this test done by t. giving i am by the way i am able to take this test when ever i want because the my boss is a complete hippie:smoking: and this test is to get in union so i have been dodging them for last 3 months wich is not easy to do sinse i live in chicago so neways ive starte the shampoo treatment 2% salysilc acid for over a week now and am awaiting clean and clear yes GOOGLE searches do wonders so conrats to those that passed and gl to those who attempt this peace:smoking:

7. Excellent Job passing that test bro!!! Proud of ya man :hello:

As far as the 'score board' is concerned here, It's TESTERS 1 - TOKERS 5 ... My wife did this method with me as we both had to be tested due to our situation. And she has LONG brown hair (to her ass). I was shocked she passed it, but relieved.

8. Awesome work! Keep this thread bumped so we can get that tally up. So far so good.:smoke:

9. if i use the first method, how long will the thc or whatever not show up in my hair, im not completly certain when my hair test will be, so for example, if i do the first method now, will my hair not show thc on the test, or is it REQUIRED that i do it a couple days before the test?

10. This is a good question and something that I did some research on as I had the same question. From what I've studied about this... it's best to do the steps from top to bottom the DAY OF THE TEST. ESPECIALLY if you aren't clean. Your hair grows a tiny fraction each day. And that tiny fraction if it's 'dirty' could potentially cause you to fail the test. I had only one day to get ready. So the day before I just gathered up all the materials and got them in the bathroom and ready for the next morning. My test was at noon.. so I got started at about 8:00 AM and went though the steps. Once my hair was dry I went and got tested. If you have a few days to kill... GREAT. Take advantage of them!! Treat your hair several times if you have some heads up on doing this.

I'll bet Growman has some words of wisdom on this subject as well so let's see what he wants to contribute to your question. Good luck w/your test!!

11. Well the way that THC works is that after you smoke it, your body metabolizes it and stores it in your fat cells. Also, while these metabolites are in your blood stream they travel through the cappilaries (SP?) and all the tiny veins that feed your hair follicles, nails, etc. (You hair is essentially dried blood, keratin, and some other stuff that I can't think of at the moment.)

So, let's say you NEVER smoked...and then today decided to smoke for the first time ever. (Man I wish I could have that day over again!!:smoke:) Well, in a few hours the few nano-inches that your hair grew would have THC metabolites in it. THC metabolites stay in your blood stream and body for about 30 days give or take, so all the hair that grows while the metabolites are in your blood stream will have traces of them. This also goes for cocaine, amphetamines, obituates, and other drugs that the body metabolizes. The fat cells can store THC metabolites indefinetally, untill they are burned off by exercise. Sweat does not cleanse the body of THC. Water only dilutes it in your bladder, giving a potentially negative result. Keep in mind that these test do not test for THC, but for METABOLIZED THC.

This is why many shampoos say to do it at most a couple hours before your actual test....because THEORETICALLY, by the time you get to the test new hair will have grown with more traces of metabolized THC in it, and you'd test positive. That is why I reccomend doing the macujo method at least twice before going to your test. One time to thoroughly cleanze the hair of any impurities/metabolites, and another just for good measure. It sounds confusing...but when you think about it, it makes complete sense.

Cliffs notes: Smoke weed, THC metabolites feed hair follicles for ~30 days, toxins/metabolites are in your hair/nails/etc forever or untill cut out, do the macujo method a couple times and once right before the test, pass test and smoke more weed, post test results here.

Hope that helps...knowledge is power.

-GM

12. Lets say you've never smoked before then one day try it. Three hits off of this cigar lookin thing that you're told is the "best quality stuff out there." It's been two weeks since this happened. In two more weeks, you have a hair test. Is that enough time for this method to work? :confused:

13. A cigar looking thing? What you tried there my friend is called a BLUNT. The Macujo method works for all pot smokers EXCEPT people that smoke BLUNTS. HAHAHA... :D

I'm just kidding. You should pass with flying colors. You'll be ok. I think if you do the Macujo method the day of the test you'll do just fine.

Follow the instructions on this thread as closely as humanly possible. If you have any questions please post them to the thread and we'll work with you to help you pass your test.

14. ^^^^ +1

We'll help for sure!

Bluntz are amazing, btw. Sorry, had to throw that in there.

15. Alrighty guys- first off - awesome thread/forum. It has helped many and all who have posted and I'm sure has helped many who haven't posted and many more in the future.

My situation:
    Dream summer internship with a company. They drop the bomb and say 'hair test' is required!!!

Here's my grass timeline:
    Sept '2006 - Smoked once
    Oct 2006 - smoked once
    June 2007 - smoked once
    December 12 2007 - BROWNIES***
    ---TEST DATE - late late may or early early June---

The brownie part is what a haven't heard much about - does that affect the amount of time until your hair grows 'clean' again compared to smoking?

Now I have about 170 days to work with between now and the date, but my hair is as long as 7.5 inches (mostly 6.5 inch strands).

ANY chance I can keep the long hair? I'm leaning towards just getting it cut in about 90 days or so so that I go into the test with roughly 1.5 inches of hair that should be pretty clean, and possibly do a macCuj0 method for good measure.

Thoughts????

p.s. i'll miss the hair

16. In my opinion, you don't need to do EITHER things to pass this test. If you'll stay clean and be a good boy/girl until time for your internship you're cool. I was told at a drug testing center (while striking up small talk about the invasiveness of drug testing) that the Federal Government has mandated that hair samples may not be tested for a length of time exceeding 90 days. So anything that might turn up after that time is moot. The thing you have to think about though is.. how do we know they only go back 90 days? If you're doubtful about whether or not that rule would be adhered to then do the Mac method a few times and leave your hair in tact.

On the other hand... if you intend to smoke socially up to the point of the test, I'd cut the hair and do the Mac method to the T with some frequency...

Smoking vs. Oral consumption: I haven't done much research on this but what little I did I learned that oral typically takes longer to take effect (45 min to an hour) while smoking is much quicker. Oral highs also tend to last longer. Now whether or not Oral consumption stays with fat cells longer is beyond the research I did tonight but I would think that highly unlikely. Either way though, obviously THC is in your system and is going to bind with fat cells sooner or later before being disposed of permanently from the body (by burning those fat cells). This implies that it'll certainly be detected in finger nails, hair, urine etc regardless of the method of consumption. I have not found anything that indicates that Oral consumption of THC stays in the body for a longer or shorter period of time. If anyone knows the scientific facts on that subject I'd certainly love to hear it!

17. I agree with your reply sik_fuk. I've spent several hours the last few days looking at posts on here here and on a similar forum where they have about 76 pages of hair test reports (failures/successes). [I've actually started compiling an excel file with all the reports posted in hopes that we can use what data we have to see what works the best.. if anyone wants to help with that let me know, a good little group could tackle all 70 some pages of posts fairly quickly and I could start making something of the anecdotal data!)

What I will do is start shampooing daily with some of the better-supported clarifying shampoos (Paul Mitchell Shampoo 3, Nexxus Aloe Rid, Nutrugina T-Sal) from now until test date. I'll also do a couple of Macuj0's for good measure later on. Heck I may even bleach my hair for the fun/hell of it.

Then in March (90 days from last consumption) i'll buy one of those hair drug tests and send that off. If I somehow fail that, then I'll cut it down to 'clean' length and what not. If I pass, I'll keep on the clarifying shampoos until the job kicks in.

I know- i'm being paranoid but I can't afford to go all the way out to Michigan for the job and be sent home the first week and have to explain to the folks that I did a little green in the last few years and thats why I got busted.

Thanks for the help! If I ever get that excel file completed I'll post it, but please offer to help people! :)

18. Hello All,

I am 5'9 170lbs Afr.Amer Female 29yrs...I will begin the MacCujo Method today and I will do it everyday til my test on Thursday...I really really need this job..I will keep you guys posted on my results..I am somewhat a heavy smoker and the last time i smoked was Saturday...Wish me Luck!!!

19. If you don't have enough hair on your head for the test , will they target the pits ? If so , should i Maccuj0 the pits ?

20. Yes they will. Or pubes =) ... sik fuks ain't they? I honestly have no experience with the Mac method on the pits or pubes or body hair other than the head. I would assume though that the same principals would apply in those regions as well though.