Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Hey everyone. So I wanted some insight on if I’ll pass this HFT or not. Very infrequent smoker (weed) maybe 2-3 hits each time. Smoked three times within the past 90 days on 12/27, 12/28 ( about 2 months ago) and 1/18. Before that I hadn’t smoked since June. After countless hours of research I didn’t want to do anything super harmful to my hair so I decided to take an at home test first (PDT90 by Psychemedics) but when I mailed it in they lost it in the mail so it took longer than expected to get there. Got the results back all negative and I had to take my HFT the next day(which was about 6weeks after the last time) . I didn’t do anything since it was negative and the actual HFT was through the same company Psychemedics, should I be worried?

2. passed btw

3. Here's to everyone if you need some help with this.
    Use Dermarest Psoriasis Shampoo with 3% salicylic acid and zinc complex..it's sold at walmart

• Like Like x 1
  4. yo when they want ur hair folacles do they ever ask u to nut in a cup lol :smoke:

5. Hey guys I originally posted in wrong thread so wanted to make sure it ended up in the right place...

So I recently got the a job offer pending the pass of urine and hair test. I knew when I heard about the job that they would drug test so I stopped smoking...38 days ago. I’m not worried about urine, I took multiple tests at home and passed every time. Even first piss this morning.

Background: got my hair cut almost a month ago (few inches off) so my hair is a little above shoulders, dark brown and kind of thick and wavy. I typically only take a few hits throughout the day. Go through about an 1/8 every two weeks. But I’ve been smoking for years with no serious breaks until now. I was also really dumb and indulged in just a few bumps of white powder a few weeks ago thinking I was definitely getting a urine test but I haven’t done that in years so not as concerned...hopefully.

What i did: I freaked out and bought old aloe rid through test clear. Did the macujo method plus some baking soda treatments ten times for the past four days. Really fucking burned after the last day. Threw in a few reverse macujos just in case and put kids detangler in before bed with a shower cap since it has propylene glycol in it. Night before washed with Zydot. Morning of did shortened Macujo plus Zydot.

This job would be a huge life changer and I’m just looking for some words of encouragement/advice on whether or not I did everything I could.

I’ll post results once I have them...should know sometime next week.

Thank you guys, this forum has been really helpful.

Also for anyone trying this shit, I found that putting some aloe on the burns and rashes really helps plus Vaseline.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yea man just hope for the best. Fuck their drug testing BS, hope you get through it...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey everyone.

Well the history here is, I am an avid smoker, usually at least one bowl pack a day, an 8r lasting between a week or two weeks. I have an impending custody battle with my ex where she will absolutely call me a drug addict for smoking (occasionally) which means hair follicle and urine test. I just filed the other day so this test could be anywhere from a few weeks from now to a few months. Trying to be proactive.

I have no hair on my head. Period. Been shaving it to the skin for about a year now. My body hair is neatly trimmed along with a beard cut to 1/2inch regularly and this includes a full shave down that occured today. My theory is if I can cut out any history possible it will help. There shouldnt... be any other drugs in my history. Nothing comes to mind at least.

That being said, i am preparing to try this method on my body as i will NOT lose my son over pot and the estranged wails of my psychotic ex.

I'm desperate for advice. Read through pages 1-10 of this thread but do not have days to read 295 pages. Any advice? Purchasing products necessary tomorrow.

8. Update: I passed!!!!!! I'm still in complete shock. I got the call on Monday so it took 2 business days to get the results. I have no idea if it was just a fluke or if the detox actually worked...I'm hoping the detox considering how much money I spent on that stupid shampoo haha!

I hope others on this thread are as lucky. Also coconut oil on your scalp whenever you are done beating the shit out of it really helps.

9. alrighty newcomer here. smoked on and off alot of my life. im documenting this for me and others to see if i pass. i started back smoking consistently start of december, quit smoking feb 27th 2020. i forgot about my yearly physical coming up for my job and i cant remember if its next month or the month after. i have literally starved myself to drop weight so i could burn the thc outta my fat cells, hoping that will cause the thc in the hair to begin filtering out. thats on top of my job being highly physical and me riding my bike 3-4 times a week. went and took a hair follicle for myself last week after using some 25 dollar hair follicle cleanser shampoo from a smoke shop, was a 2 hour process. got shaved off my leg because they allow us to choose where at the physical as well. sadly that failed at 84.2 pg/mg and cutoff is 10pg/mg so im freaking 8 times over..... im gonna buy a at home test and try bleaching the other thigh heavily and trying some of the products mentioned here. ironically when i went in for the test last year i had quit smoking about 2 and a half months prior. i passed that one with no products or anything. they used my arm hair and im intending to do that again. i just wanna pass a mock test before i screw myself outta my job. ill make a update once i collect the proper ingredients and send off a at home one.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Update: had trouble finding some of the supplies, ended up with lice shampoo and acne soap and lotion. all has salicylic acid in it. and ive apparently lost 15 pounds but i also haven't weighed myself since like october of last year. i could've lost weight from just being active so much and not from eating half a meal if that for 4-5 days. next update probably will be after i have taken another mock test. im going wait till next month since i did this first test 6 days after stopping, gonna be using acne soap, lice shampoo, and the lotion during and after every bath.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hair detox process.

African American Female

Long dreads past my shoulder which I have been bleaching and dyeing since 2012. However not usually the root as it damages my hair.

Moderate to heavy smoker usually smoking 4-5x a week, sometimes multiple

Joints a day.

Quit smoking March 4. Doing home urine tests and had a faint line for negative today March 23.

Supposed to be taking a HFT on Wednesday March 25.

Friday

Macujo Method x2. Instead of buying the expensive detox shampoo, I instead used Tsal and Demorex Shampoo. Both containing 3% Salicylic Acid. I also included a baking soda paste the second time.

Saturday

Macujo Method in the morning

Bleached my Hair using 30 volume developer and a kaleidocolors bleach I already had from Sally Beauty

Macujo method in the evening but honestly could only get thru the salicylic acid with C&C for about 5 minutes before I washed out with Tide.

Sunday

Bleached hair again.

Reverse Macujo Method but could not finish because my scalp was on fireeee! Ended up only washing with tide and placing a baking soda paste on my hair for about 15 minutes.

Monday

Reverse Macujo Method. Scalp is tender and inflamed but am able to make it thru the whole treatment in the morning.

Currently bleaching hair as I’m writing this.

For Tuesday, I plan to dye my roots back to their natural black color, probably will have to dye twice after so much bleaching.

I’m taking my test Wednesday at 900 AM and have to drive to another city for testing, about 4 hours away. Will be doing a Macujo method early that AM around 3 and washing hair with Zydot ultra clean, as it usually works for 24h.

I’ve heard that for African Americans it’s definitely more difficult to flush toxins out. Hoping for the best!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Passed my hair follicle test, btw. Sorry for delayed response. They also did end up taking a whole dread for the test! But they only took one. My test was done thru USDTL

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Thanks for coming back to post Your results! A lot of people say they will, then forget

• Like Like x 2
  14. What does your shitty dab video have to do with passing a drug test?? Can't wait till the mods ban you for spamming with your trash video you prick.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Have a hair follicle test end of this week, early next week time frame. Used mdma 3 times over the past 45 days or so. I’ve used the macujo method with both aloe toxin rid and Nexxus aloe rid from mikes macujo method about 8 times each. Was wondering if I have a chance without having to dye or bleach my hair

16. I honestly couldn’t tell you because I did dye my hair in the process I did, and I know I passed adding that piece. I’ve heard of ppl passing using just the macujo method though, so you might be stellar

17. Definately bleach and redye a few times.

18. Guys feel like im going crazy here, had test done 8 days ago, did 2x relaxers 4 bleaches and 4 redyes plus a few methanol soaks, rang company today they said solicitor had results emailed solicitor she said she hasnt received anything yet. Why is she lying? Surely if was negative she would happily send results over to draw line under it.

19. MRO will call you and discuss results with you after verification.

20. This is uk and to do with child case so solicitor gets results tried ringing the company that took the test they won't reveal any information