Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. If you start using the methods above you may be ok just got to wash and wash.

2. I would take the guarantee Job. Just what I would do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. How long does it take to get results back from a hair test ?

4. Well it don’t look good today is day 4 and my employer informed me they still waiting on the results... I read if negative it takes 2 days... I’m starting to believe there is no way to beat a hair test for drugs besides thc. I did two lines a few hours a part.

5. How long did it take to get the results?

6. hi everyone, I have been reading through people’s posts for a couple days and love to see so many people able to pass hair test! Gives me hope! I wanted to see what people thought if I should have no problem passing? I have to do the test in about 5 days or less not really sure yet. I smoked for a good week in beginning of November and 1 time mid December. This would give me around 88 days since I last smoked in November and 53 days since my last time which was only one a couple hits. I have done the mocaju method twice and plan on doing it a couple more times. Also bought some shampoo from my local head shop. From the stories I read I feel pretty confident but not confident but wanted to get others opinions. I guess it may come down to How fast my hair grows. I’m not too concerned about the 1 time in December as I learned that probably isn’t enough to show up.

7. I just thought I'd let everyone know the method is not fail proof. I failed my test for 1.5pg of marijuana and I done every step to the T. I used toxin rid 22 times and the mcm 12 times and also relaxed my hair the night before and used zydot the day of.

8. I’m sorry to hear that you failed.. How much did you smoke? And how how many days did you stop before your test?

9. I had not smoked in about thirty days and was a moderate smoke I guess but not heavy or everyday. Although I had used other drugs too and nothing else showed but the pot.

10. Any updates?

11. I only failed for the thc but not anything else. It makes me wonder if the relaxer killed everything but thc and the macujo and aloe rid didn't do anything..jw

12. THC DOES NOT cross over easy you need regular use more so if your fairly active . all this crap is NOT NEEDED but as is typical people destroy their hair then go around claiming IT WORKED no you never needed anything .

i f you would have gotten a real Hair consult you would have learned this before wasting your time and jacking up your hair

13. first off it doesnt KILL anything each drug has its metabolite certain metabolites require certain chemicals used a certain amount to break them down , and not destroy hair . but NO mac nonsense does nothing

14. I have to ask what other drugs did you have in system that method cleaned you of? I don’t smoke mj but have test coming up in 9 days & am worried about meth use. I had abstained from using anything (never smoking mj) other than prescriptions for 6months but used meth in December over 2-3 week time period never consuming over a gram total. Have prescription for adderall & have used forever, but only reason I even mention it is how I noticed would test for meth longer when had taken both within 10days together making it take longer for me to get clean of meth. Any tips would be help as dealing with the court & cant risk testing positive. And have super long hair btw that had for years & cant cut more than 10” off without looking suspicious.

Does anyone actually know about the Hair Razor treatment? Looking into is what brought me to this forum but after 24hrs of reading people seemed to think the person/people making statements about Hair Razor were for sale purposes only.

Desperate & need a for sure fix!

15. Think this is where just asked prior question but don’t see it lol. But last use of meth has been at least a month or more ago

16. Woow, congratz! And thanks for sharing your tips :thankyou:

17. I'm not sure about Meth. .I had only done prescriptions and none of them showed. Mine was for the courts also and I have long hair.

18. I did have a real hair consult thx and also my hair actually looks better than before js

19. whats up guys. I just got done with an interview with an engineering company for an internship and they told me after accepting a job, I would have to take a hair test. I was a daily smoker up till OCT 30th, then I stopped because I wanted to give myself time to be clean for something like this. So that gives me around 106 completely clean days as of today, and they could request a test as early as this week or month. What should I do to prepare?

20. Hello. Go to page 53 for a 100% sure way to pass a hair follicle.

First get a haircut, number 0 sides, leave the legnth on top so they have something to snip.

It's a bit of a process...but I have passed twice using this method. If it's important...make it happen.

Good luck.