Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Well I’m going to fight tooth and nail to not get into that program. My only hope is I can give them a negative hair test and be like see I don’t use drugs. Send me to an assessment, I’ll pass it and then I do t know how they would refer someone to a program.

2. It does not change the positive pre employment test. I have been in this program forever. It doesn't take much to end up in it. Smelling like alcohol and a positive blood test while at work, a dui, positive pre employment drug test. Heck, even faulty narcotic documentation has landed nurses here( failing to document waste) although all their drug tests returned negative hair, urine and blood. I believe your only hope is if they failed to report. Another nurse years ago was in for failed pre emploment for darvocet. Now that is a mild drug of course no longer on the market now. I hate to say it but coke is rather serious. Good news since coke you won't end up with key restriction.

3. The DOH has to protect the public. They are not going to view nurses who have drugs in their system as safe to practice.

4. I don’t think they can legally report what drug you tested positive for. They can onyx report that you tested positive

5. The nurses I know in my group were reported for the drug they tested positive for. This is Florida maybe your state is different. When I talked to the nurse yesterday she mentioned IF they reported you. Maybe they didn't. Was it a hospital? I think a hospital would be more likely to report. If was an outpatient surgery center or something like that then they may not bother to report.

6. I looked up MN law and it says they cannot report what drug. I’ll post the link soon.
    It was through a staffing agency. I would imagine they would report. I also told them I quit before I fully finished orientation as I found something else and just started there last week. But they still called and told me I failed and that it is a reportable offense.
    I also just got married and the BON finally changed me to my married name a week ago as well. At the position that I failed for, it was still under my maiden name. Maybe that will help-probably not because of my license number. Let’s just hope they don’t report because I really like my new job in reproductive care! And it would be a shame to have to 1. Tell them 2. Be forced to go to treatment.

7. I think there is hope. A staffing agency may not bother to report!

8. O
    OMG I would be forever thankful. I have learned my lesson and then some

9. Got the results from my PDT-90 with Psychmedics today! And it was NEGATIVE for all substances!! Now to go get the test done in a lab!

10. Good job

11. Folks, Please keep the forum guidelines in mind.
    The mention of other drugs is not allowed.
    If you haven't seen the guidelines, here is a link.

Grasscity.com - Forum Guidelines

:smoke:

12. So I have passed 2 hft. One with labcorp and one with psychmedics or whatever it's called. Anyways, to those of you freaking out about smoking a blunt 2 months ago when you got drunk etc, just stop writing novels because you will pass.
    I was a very heavy smoker and user of ADHD pills and was able to pass with 2 40 volume bleach and redyes each time. I rinsed the bleach out with HEET antifreeze cleaner. Its in the yellow bottle at Auto Zone for $3 and does not burn. One time I had 3 weeks clean time and bleached 5 days apart. The next time I had no clean time and bleached on a Tues and Wednesday and tested on Thursday. That is all I did. All of that other shit is just extra and unnecessary.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Well I have cut 4 inches off my hair and it's right at my shoulders and it's been about 5 months since I smoked. But I did take a few pain pills Percocet to be exact will it work for that too grownman944!! I'm gonna do the method you said. I have about 2 weeks before I take my test should I go ahead and start doing it now? I really need this job being a single women and all. Wish me luck..

14. what was the pills he took for detox?

15. Hi Growman944 do you know of any kind of way to detox your blood and urine test. Because where I work contract they say they do Hair, Urine and Blood test. I am contract at a pharmaceutical plant and really need this job permeant.
    Thanks CMGMURPHY

16. How long does it take for opiates aka Percocet. to get out of your hair, blood and urine.

17. Ok, so maybe I can throw out a question that hasnt been answered yet, or at least a question on the rare side.

I have a follicle test this week. I stopped smoking weed 4 months ago to the day. I used Nair on everything below my neck at 1 week sober, 3 weeks sober, and then a third time at 40 days without smoking.

I have read that contaminated hair only takes 5-7 days to grow past the skin, but what concerns me is that at my 40 day mark (last time I used Nair) there may have still been THC in my bloodstream that hadnt yet contaminated the new hair.

I am a heavy guy. 5"11 240 lbs, and smoked dro daily for about 6 years so I know the buildup in my system was significant.

Anyone in a similar position try to regrow hair after a month of abstinence and shaving to pass a follicle test?

This decision is especially tough because today I got 2 job offers, one for 19.50/hr that only piss tests, and another for 22/hr that does follicle. If I take the 22/hr job, I wont be able to accept the 19.50/hr job if I fail the follicle. So basicly, I either take the guaranteed ok money, or I take a chance for the really big money and possibly lose both offers. A good problem to have, but still a problem as far as Im concerned.

Thoughts?

19. After reading this thread for 2 weeks I decided to let everyone know my situation.. I was notified that my employer was implementing hf testing this year. All previous employees would have to go threw the process and new hires. We were given 2 weeks notice and on nye I got drunk and actually snorted meth amphetamine ( before I knew ). I haven’t done that since early 2000’s and it was a simple mistake (tequila). I have been freaking out worried sick that I’d loose my 6 figure income and my wife will leave me and so forth.

I went and took the hair test this morning and here is the method I used.

14 day’s: vinegar,clean and clear acne wash, tsal let it soak 20 min. I would then get in the shower wash my head off with original tide liquid. I would then use Paul mitchel 3 and then conditionin. I would do this once a day all the way up to today.

On day 12 I decided to put hair relaxer in my hair short 1 inch hair. I don’t recommend this because it fried my hair completely after 15 minutes and I’m white with thin hair. I was freaking out because my hair looked patchy and gross because the relaxer totally fucked my hair.

Today I washed with zydot and put gel in my hair to try and style but I still looked stupid from the relaxer. I have learned a valuable lesson and haven’t done any drugs for years prior to this and hopefully I pass the test. I’ll keep everyone posted but now it’s off to shave my head. Was it worth it HELL NO !!

20. - weight - 210
    - height - 5'10"
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) - Overweight
    - amount of physical activity - Weight lifting 6 days/week
    - date of drug test - Next 2 weeks
    - date of last time smoke - 01/01/2019
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) - Smoked out of a Pen a half dozen times on new years.
    - I will have to take a hair follicle test for a job that I am currently waiting a job offer for. I have abstained from marijuana use up until, and since new years. I have trimmed all of my body hair, and my hair cut is right at .5".

On a scale of 1-10 how screwed am I.