Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. The first hair test I passed and couldn't believe it. I was toxic for multiple drugs and no drugs showed up in my hair.I dye my hair every few weeks but it was summer and I was in the pool all the time. This is how I found out chlorine (bleach) definitely works.

2. I will NEVER go back to doing anything after this! On Monday I will have one month clean. I have short (chin length) blond hair. I don’t think that my hair can handle soaking in bleach and re-dying.
    I have been soaking in apple cider vinegar for 30 min, adding t/sal and soaking again for 30 min, rinse, mix a baking soda paste and let that soak for 30 min, and then washing with tide and the regular shampoo and conditioner.
    I plan on buying MUDD detox shampoo from passyourdrugtest.com in the next few days. It says it has like a 97% pass rate and is for hard drugs like meth and cocaine. It’s a temporary fix and I need to take a test without 4-6 hours of application.
    I also read a clinical study where someone who was using cocaine passed the hair test by using rogaine.
    I’m going to try everything I possibly can while still saving my hair

3. Where did you find that Paul Mitchell Three has propylene glycol? I looked up the ingredients and this is what they are: Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Urea, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Thiosulfate, Glycine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Cysteine, Plantago Major Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Sulfated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA-Copper, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Glycolate, Trisodium NTA, Magnesium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene

5. Save your hair or save your lisence? Your treatment plan is not aggressive enough to pass. It is only hair it will grow back. I used coke a lot. Coke is one of the hardest to get out. I think you are taking a huge risk unless you do aggressive treatments. You need PH of 12 to ooen hair shaft and chemicals to destroy metabolites!

7. Reading all the posts you must have observed many fail with the plan you have in place. Thirty minute soak I think not. Overnight soak in bleach water and dye your hair. Over and over and over again.

9. Just buy Clorox cleaner with bleach spray and spray it in the back of your hair and the area around your ears. Put a plastic bag on and go to sleep. Alternate bleach treatments with dye.They always take the hair from those areas never the top of your head or in front.

10. #5690 AgateGrl, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
    I’m going to buy MUDD as well and bleach my hair at my salon as well before I go in. It looks like MUDD is just a mask and gives me 4-6 hours to test. I already have very blond hair and bleach will for surely fry my hair to the point of plastic or make it fall out, which will 1. Cause a huge amount of attention at my job, and 2 cause me to fail the test immediately. There’s no way I can do the bleach and re-dye method.

11. Those products you pay money for don't work. Save your money and let go of an advertisement saying 98% guarantee. Research tch does not bind well. One thing you have in your favor is blond hair. Ale drugs such as cocaine bind to the melanin. That's why dark hair has more drug concentrations. Google USDLT lab ( united states drug testing laboratory) and you can watch a webinar on hair drug test. I think you will come to the conclusion that cosmetic treatments are the way to pass. I don't think your hair will look that bad with treatments but remember one must damage the hair causing the hair to become porous in order to pass.

12. You might want to research hair color bias, cosmetic effects on hair drug test. High PH to open hair follicle. Remeber hair test is measured in picograms and that is 1000000000000 of a gram. All they have to find is 500 picograms to test positive so educate and take implemented the best solutions.

13. USDTL | United States Drug Testing Laboratories, Inc. this is the link for usdt laboratory. Under videos can watch the director of the lab talk about hair test.

14. #5694 PunchinPunch, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Okay guys. So took my hair test three days ago around 11:30am. Lab said they sent results to my company the next day- they didn't have any questions or concerns. I haven't heard anything from my company yet. Good news? Bad news? Too soon to tell? Do you think I passed?? I read online that typically when people send your results out within 24 hours it's because it's negative..

15. Chloe,
    I have been reading nearly everything that I can find. Thanks for that link by the way. I'm hoping to God that my short blond hair will help me out. On Monday, I will have 30 days clean. I think what might be best for me to do, is bleach my hair with hair bleach from Sallys and then dye it pink (I've had pink hair quite a bit in the past) and then after a few days-week, bleach it again and dye it pink. I'm not thrilled about doing this. And keep in mind that I'm doing this on my own accord right now to present to the BON in hopes that they don't throw me into their stupid monitoring program for 3 years. I have definitely learned my lesson that's for damn sure. There's no guarantee that they will even accept the hair test that I do on my own as proof, but I'm hoping for the best.

16. Okay here's my case:

I'm probably going to be drug tested the first week of December. I've been 100% clean since 8/11, however the entire summer I smoked at least once a day every day. My main concern is if THC is stored in fat, and I'm constantly burning through the fat and metabolizing the THC, would that THC show up in my hair? Any help/anecdotal information would be greatly appreciated!

17. If you read through this forum, yes it does show up in hair . There are TONS of good tips on here for weed/

19. It seems like you may have enough time to naturally pass before you go in front of the BON. If you have 30 days now and still have weeks left before the BON you should be okay. I had to clean up my hair once with 8 days notice and once with 13 days. I am in that program. It's not the end of the world if it comes to that. Best of luck. If you need to talk let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I sent you a message