Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Figure .5 inches a month growth, so 1.5 inches of clean hair. If you didn't smoke a shit ton in October, you're probably good.

2. i
    I smoked maybe 2.5 joints of blue dream...but that was in October and that was it lol. Haven't touched weed since then...ans I recently cut my hair again...medium skin fade, I cut the top 1.5 inches on top...i figured I'd buy the hairconfirm home kit and test my hair.. It's pretty accurate isn't it?

3. I really have no idea about the home tests. I just know that bleaching and recoloring works.

4. Has anyone failed a hair test form Quest? How long untill your results were released to you? Quest states up to 96 hours basically if you fail. We are way past that. I took the test on January 18th and still haven't heard anything. Please help me ease my mind

5. Hi everyone, I posted a thread about this here:
    Hair Test? - HELP

But it seems as if this thread is the place to go.

Here's my situation:
    I am a 5' 10" Male, 175 lbs, with thick brown hair. Great metabolism.

Currently, I am facing a hair test for an internship that is probably a dream opportunity to myself. I know that i would pass a urine test no problem, but when I was informed it would be a hair test, I started scrambling.

Date of my hair test: April 16th

The last day I smoked marijuana: February 17th.

Before I stopped smoking, I would casually smoke. Being a college student, I went from smoking almost every night, to more recently around the quitting time to maybe 2-4 times a week. This had a variety of reasons, but this is just for your information.

So, I usually get haircuts to keep myself clean, let me inform you of those dates. My hair cut is a 3 on the sides, and usually i never leave more than 2 inches of hair on my head where it's longest, if that.

1/16 - This probably cut off hair from when I was smoking heavier.

3/6 - This I am assuming cut off the hair from inbetween 1/16 to that time, so no heavy THC hair is left on my head, but up to this point, I still had smoked a little bit. Probably at the rate I stated earlier, or a little less. Maybe 3 times a week on average.

and after I heard about the drug test,

4/3 - I had my friend (who wants to be a barber) cut my hair short. Probably could average 1.5 inches of hair all on the scalp, 3 on the sides.

So, what do you think / recommend?

For Macujo, I use Apple cider vinegar, clean and clear astrigent 2%, and detergent (does it really HAVE to be tide? mine is arm and hammer). What are my chances of passing without using Nexxus Aloe? I have Hempz shampoo that i rinse my hair with twice after i use detergent, and it's pretty good stuff with a high number of glycol chemicals in it. As i'm typing this, I currently have the vinegar and acid in my hair atm lol.

My thinking is that since I have frequent hair cuts, and my hair grows considerably fast, that atleast by now a large majority of THC hair would be gone, and doing Macujo would knock the rest out. Also, I should mention that I am a heavy nicotine user. I have chewed my whole life and now i am part of the JUUL crowd (i know) I honestly might cut my hair again before going in there, along with trimming my body so I may force them to take from my scalp. It's through Quest Diagnostics, and I know their cut off is super low for THC.

Thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to your responses!

6. #5546 reality bites hard, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    METHODS ARE IGNORANT
    Hair Detox Treatment for Drug Testing : Mac Method Hair Detox Explained & Exposed

ALOE RID is just a commercial shampoo that wen tout of production in 2006

Hair Detox Treatment for Drug Testing : Death of the Aloe toxin Rid shampoo myth

• Like Like x 1
  7. PASSED. 5 Times, over the past few years.

1st Times, March 2015:
    Consumed daily, average about three hits a day (vape/bowl), for a couple years up until October 2014. Took a couple of hits from a bowl, on three separate occasions -- 6 or 7 hits total, approximately 45 days before March test dates. Passed a Pychemedics PDT90 test, and a professionally administered Quest test, with about two inches of hair length. I did all sorts of crazy baking soda, Tide, T-gel, apple cider vinegar shenanigans. Takeaway: the hair that grew during previous regular usage was long gone... and 6 or 7 hits 45 days prior to the test wasn't enough to trigger a positive return. I was not able to rule out the possibility the silly prep played a rule in passing.

Second Times, October 2015:
    Only took a few hits (joint/bowl, 2 or 3 hits on 2 or 3 occasions) between the March tests and August. Then took 2 or 3 hits, 2 or 3 times, in the period 30-45 days before the test. Prep: Washed with Paul Mitchell 3 a few times before the test. Passed a Pychemedics PDT90 test, and a professionally administered Quest test, with about three inches of hair length. Takeaway: All the crap I rubbed in my hair in February and March was likely pointless, as 6 or 7 hits in the 30-45 prior to the tests wasn't enough to trigger a positive return.

Third Time, March 2018:
    Consumed (small amounts) regularly between April 2017 and Jan 23rd, 2018. 6 or 7 hits per week -- usually 2 or 3 night on the on the weekends, though more frequently through the week in Dec and Jan -- through a small one-hitter. A reasonably sure estimate is one gram per month. Stopped on Jan 23, shared 2 or 3 hits with friends on Feb 3rd. Cut ~3 inches of hair on March 3rd for Pychemedics PDT90 test. No prep. Takeaway: Even when regularly consumed on a consistent and regular basis, light use is not likely to show up.

Background:
    White male, 40's. Straight dark brown hair, neither fine nor coarse. Weed consumed is above average, but not kush or medical grade. Not thin, not obese, exercise 3-4 times per week. During regular use, I smoked enough to smell it in my sweat during exercise, but have always been able to pee clean within 5-15 days without dilution or other trickery. Psychemedics has a THC screening cutoff of 5pg/10mg.

Advice to others: From my own experience, and reading lots of posts here and elsewhere, passing a hair test will depend on (a) whether the hair that grew when you smoked is still on your head and (b) how much THC you consumed during the time frame the hair left on your head was growing. Google search for posts from a guy named "DrBill100"... he was active five years ago and has insight from within the drug testing community, often linking to researching papers and industry publications. There are one or two other people out there (at least of them is a woman, who ran a testing center, iirc) that corroborate what DrBill100 writes: hair is a poor indicator of cannabis usage. If you are a light or infrequent user, don't worry. Really.

On the flip side, heavy users should take with a grain of salt people who claim to have been heavy smokers and still passed a test (with lab results unseen) after rubbing a bunch of stuff in their hair. Hair tests are not recognized by the federal government as reliable, so it's not unreasonable to suspect some positive results are overlooked, misplaced into a circular file, or otherwise "lost" in favor of other aspects that job candidate brought to the table.

9. #5549 reality bites hard, Apr 11, 2018
    For anyone searching for help...Look no further...THIS IS IT!!
    1g a day high grade bud every day for most of my adult life. Stopped smoking March 23. 29 years old, long thick hair down to the middle of my back.

Mac method and jerry g was OUT OF THE QUESTION! I wanted to keep my beautiful hair ( and actually remove the metabolites) . Searched for hours and came across hair razor detox on passitkit. Like any of you, I was skeptical only because bs detox shampoos in the past have failed. This is no ordinary bs shampoo. NOt actually a shampoo. These people handle your history exactly how it needs to be handled.

I took a hair confirm test on April 29, results came back 3.72pg. I thought I was fkd. Got a consult and ordered a double set Hair Razor . Busted out 39 treatments before test day. Followed directions EXACTLY. Any questions I had, I received a quick response. Test May 20, results came back on May 24 negative for everything! Hell yeah, HAIR RAZOR DETOX ! THANK YOU! I will be a customer for life!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Update:
    4 Days until the test. So far I have just been blasting my hair with the reverse macujo, as follows:

1. 30 min Baking Soda / Water soak
    2. Wash, rinse, then wash Detergent into my hair
    4. Wash out, Then 30 min Apple Cider Vinegar / Clean and Clear soak
    5. Rinse out, then wash with detergent again, then shampoo twice with my regular HEMPZ shampoo, which really fixes my hair and probably does some decent cleaning with it's high glycol count.

I will be doing this until sunday night. I ordered Zydot 1 time use for the morning of, and will wash with that. Would anyone recommend doing this whole thing the morning of also?

11. #5551 reality bites hard, Apr 13, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    you do not need anything to pass you are not dirty using random crap is waste of time and money THC requires repeat use more so if your thin

Hair Detox Treatment for Drug Testing : Mac Method Hair Detox Explained & Exposed

12. #5553 reality bites hard, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    not my point im saying you dont need anything to pass but watch me be attacked for saying so .

13. Dude, play nice and chill out with the bold and all caps. And either pay to be a forum sponsor or quit spamming.

reality_bites_hard = reddit u/NevLabTech = https://plus.google.com/+HairRazorDetox

14. Ok so I swore that I would post my results once I got them. I have been a heavy smoker for 10+ years, smoking 2ish grams of high grade smoke every day,, i also use snow amd .eth very frequently, at least 2-3 days a week for months... I had 1 week clean before the test...
    I am in Australia so I don't have access to all the products described in many of the methods, but I did my own version. I am a female who had long very dark hair down to the middle of my back, very thick, i have no body hair a all,

I was notified on Friday 6th April that I had to do a HFT on April 10th. I spent hours on Friday searching for ways to beat the dreaded HFT... I decided that I was too heavy a user forr the majco method and decided Jerry g was the way for me... I had already had a few days clean so I stayed off everything until after the test.
    My first step was a cut, I cut it down to 1.5-2" in a pixie cut.
    Step 2 was bleach and lots of it, over the weekend I did 5 bleached with the strongest bleach that comes in a box from my local supermarket, after 1 beach was fine my hair was a yukky orange colour, afte the second it really started lightening. The 3rd 4th and 5th bleaching were very painful, it felt like my scalp was on fire each time.i used a clean and clear 2% available here in Australia, between each bleaching I lattered it on and let it sit for approx 30 mins each TIME. After that I washed it out with t/gel.
    On Monday I dyed my hair back to black, twice, as the first dye didnt take.
    I took the test on 10th and got the results back today, I passed! Absolutely no drugs detected at all. Im so stoked.
    Thanks everyone for your advice and info, especially Jerry g!!! I would have been fucked without you all.

Attached Files:

15. how is that a method ? sounds like you fried your hair with bleach . in the states we have 2 major testers that fail with bleaching

16. Update:

Today is the day of the test. I finished this week doing reverse macujo 3 more times, and this morning I just got done with a Zydot single treatment. I'm feeling pretty confident about passing. I'll be sure to follow up.

17. #5558 Zurflu, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    TAGS: heavy use, female, long hair, caucasian, ~60-80 days notice

Hi all, I wanted to make my own thread about this because my question isn't "will I pass?" but more specific (I did make my own thread but am also copy and pasting it to here). I spent hours and hours last night reading through hair test forums on this site and others but I still have a few unanswered questions and would really appreciate some advice.

You could say I'm one of the more "lucky" people who has a decent amount of notice and time to prepare for a hair test, but not quite enough to grow a clean 1.5 inches. I also have heard rumors that this specific company tests up to 6 months instead of 3, could this be true or is it illegal? I live in Texas but the job will be starting off in Louisiana. It's for a massive billion dollar oil company and the position is WAY better than I ever dreamed of, it's less of a dream job and more of a "how the hell do I deserve this??" job.

So a bit about me: I have very long (halfway down my back) hair, and cutting it down to a few inches is not an option (edit: will be cutting off about half of it). Bleaching is also not an option, so I am not considering Jerry G either (edit: will be relaxing instead of bleach/dye). I'm pretty sure my hair grows at least slightly faster than average naturally, and I have been taking biotin for close to a year as well which speeds it up even further. I am of average weight. Before I stopped smoking, I was smoking every day for around 4-5 years, however usually either vaping or small 1-hitter bowls throughout the day instead of constant blunts or dabs etc. I already have on hand the Aloe Rid Old Formula and the Zydot Ultra Clean. However, my Aloe Rid came only about 2/3 full so I am slightly worried about how many full uses of it I will have with such long hair. I also have a pack of pee tests from Amazon and have been passing them for a few weeks at this point. Last night I ordered two express hair tests which will be here in a few days.

Timeline:
    -Feb 25th: last day of smoking (51 days ago as of today)
    -March 20: approximately when I began passing pee tests, however I passed the first one I took so I may have been clean before this

Now... I don't know yet when my test is going to be. I am guessing sometime during the month of May, but can't yet pinpoint when. At the time of my test, I will be anywhere between 60-85 days clean which obviously isn't enough to just take the test naturally, especially with long hair and the possibility of a 6 month test. So right now I am anywhere between 2 weeks to 6 weeks out from the test and feeling the pressure to begin Macujo-ing. anyway my questions are:

-should I begin some Macujo sessions now? I am definitely growing clean hair at this point and read that as long as you're growing clean hair the process is permanent (edit: I have begun).

-do the Macujo sessions need to be close to each other or can you spread them out as much as you want? if I did one session every 3 days to start off slow, would this be as effective as if I did one session every day for 3 days straight? I would like to minimize the damage to my hair and scalp and avoid going into the test with a red scalp but I definitely will be doing more frequent sessions the closer it gets to whenever I find out my test day is.

-how should I utilize my express hair tests? I only bought two as they were pricey and I had already dropped a lot on the Aloe Rid. should I use one whenever I think I'm about halfway through my sessions and one when I think I may be done?

-how do you deal with cross-contamination when you're using such a large amount of time for the sessions? obviously I won't be getting new pillow cases and brushes after every single session, should I just be as careful as possible to have washed pillow cases after each time? maybe when I'm down to the last few sessions get a new brush after each time? this is one of the most confusing parts for me.

-is it possible that I could be tested for up to 6 months instead of 3? this won't change my routine that much but I'm just curious

Thank you so much in advance for your responses :)

edit: no one has responded yet but I have become even more paranoid and am now willing to go to extreme measures lol. I will be cutting my hair to shoulder length and have relaxed it once. in about a week I will be relaxing it again. relaxing is basically the better version of bleach/dye, right?? I'm realizing I prolly should have just posted this on the growman thread (and here I am) but oh well. even if no one replies I'll still keep y'all updated in case someone in the future is reading this!

18. #5559 reality bites hard, Apr 17, 2018
    I already have on hand the Aloe Rid Old Formula and the Zydot Ultra Clean. However, my Aloe Rid came only about 2/3 full "...

no you did not buy nexxus aloe rid it went off market in 2006 you got scammed and aloe rid was always nothing but a commercial shampoo same as suave prove me wrong

learn the truth and history about aloe rid
    Hair Detox Treatment for Drug Testing : Death of the Aloe toxin Rid shampoo myth

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. I've already read through all these threads and seen all of your toxic anti-shampoo posts. I'm not interested in hair razor and I honestly don't care whether I was scammed or not. your posts are pretty obnoxious and I don't get why you try to drag everyone down, besides to sell your hair razor. does that tactic even work? act like an asshole and people will buy your product?