Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. I PASSED!!!!!

I took my hair test on Nov 16th...I got the call today with my start date for my job... I'll tell you what I did...I don't know what out of everything i did made me pass, but I obviously did something right since I have a start date...I seriously think the bleaching is what helped...and I learned that Propylene Glycol and PEG are very important ingredients in products you use....

I had hair down to the middle of my back...but because of everything I did to my hair it broke off and fell out...it looks like someone took clippers to the crown area of my head where it broke off at... But I have regrowth coming in... The reward to the risk I took definitely paid off!! The area tested was from behind my ear since I didn't have enough hair at my crown to be tested... The hair was a bleached out, very pale lilac shade...my hair initially was a very dark red/black color because I color my hair religiously ( I have really bad grey roots)...

I bleached my hair with 40volume bleach...I left it on for as long as I could and would apply heat from my hair dryer...I washed it out with Sally Beauty generic Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special shampoo...I then used Sally Beauty Ion Clarifying Cleansing Treatment...
    The following weekend I bleached again with 40volume bleach... That evening I bleached again with 40volume, then I did the Macujo Method minus the baking soda....My hair felt like crap and I couldn't run a comb or brush though it and that's when it started to break off at my crown....When I woke up I did another Macujo Method...I then redyed my hair with a permanent color (Sally Beauty Age Beautiful - it has EDTA in it) mixed with a 20volume developer... Then I used the detox shampoo/gel...my hair was so damaged from the bleaching it barely held the color so I applied black colored hair mousse to help it look normal....I only used the detox shampoo/gel (FresHair) cause I had my interview that morning and I was scared I'd have to have my test immediately after...

I found out about a week after that I had to take my hair test... So at this point I knew I couldn't bleach or color it again because my hair was still breaking off and falling out and I couldn't risk losing anymore hair...The day of my test I ran home from work (my test was at 7pm) and I did the Macujo Method minus the and Baking Soda...I then used "All Clear Hair Purifying and Cleansing System"....I followed it's instructions EXACTLY...I rinsed it out and used a reconstruction conditioner and went to my test with damp hair...

I'm pretty sure the 3 bleachings are what really helped to detox my hair... Propylene Glycol is a good ingredient to have in your daily use items...

I tested with Omega Labs... And I BEAT their hair test that they claim can't be beat... I'm living proof that you can beat a hair drug test...I start my job on Monday December 18th... In January I'm getting extensions but until then I keep my hair in a pony tail to hide the crown area but I am rocking a weird bondish/lavender color that goes from my scalp 4" down my hair into a blackish/red....

2. I GOT IT OMG OMGOGOGJFJDFKDISDODFKDJSIKSK!!!!!!! If youre like me.. do not fret!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Guys please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
    I am 23 years AA, smoked last on September 20th. Smoked heavily the two weeks before that and previous to that smoked occasionally let's say a joint mixed with tobacco every other day for about a month. I have had two bleach and dye, one bake soda paste, two relaxers and methanol soak. I have even washed my hair with dish soap and swimmers purple shampoo, I also went swimming and sauna once. I am saving the Zydot for the day of the test. Do you guys think I can pass the test, my hair is extremely damaged and I have already started work. My test is in a week.

4. You're probably good.

5. thank you for replying, I appreciate

6. All. Please help! I have an upcoming hair test and am very nervous:

Details:
    MINIMUM 102 days (hoping it will be 110) since I took one small hit of a j. 116 days prior to test, took one small hit of a J. Before that, it had been 150 days since I took one hit. Before that, maybe a hit or two a year for 5 years. Took a lab test the other day and am awaiting results for piece of mind (will post). Thinking a few rounds of Mac and a Zydot before the real test. Is this overkill? Do you think I will be fine without any treatments? Will be grateful for any help!!

7. Follow-up: took a lab test with 85 days clean time (1 hit). NEGATIVE across the board. Single users, I spent hours trolling the message boards. You should be juuuuust fine. Real test in a few weeks. Best of luck!

8. I have no idea when my test is going to take place, but I know I have less than 2 weeks.
    I was going to buy the Aloe Rid Old Formula and the Ultra Clean Zydot shit, but I read a lot of stories where people didn't use either and they passed, with about the same estimated THC concentration in their hair as I believe I have. I am going to describe what I do and let you all know if I pass or not.
    I was a very heavy smoker, about 1 or 2 times a day, with each session hitting dabs, smoking blunts, hitting bowls, the whole 9 yards. I stopped smoking that heavily around September, but I continued to smoke about once or twice a week. The last time I smoked was 2 days ago. I am not physically active, but I am an ectomorph, I think; my metabolism is high and I'm skinny for my height. I'm 5'8", about 130 pounds, no more than 135 pounds for sure. My hair is dark, thick, and VERY dense. I have a high fade, 0 to 1 around the crown. My hair atop my parietal lobe, on my scalp on the region of my parietal lobe, is about 2 to 3 inches long. The front half of my hair is longer, I do a slick-back kind of hairstyle. I guess it's a fuckboy look but I like the way it looks. It's about 6 inches to 7 inches long at the longest part, but I am not sure if they will sample that area. Either way, I will assume they will and act accordingly.
    I am going to shave all body hair. Armpits, legs, butt, pubes, chest, around my shoulders and the back of my arms, my forearms, my hands and knuckles, as well as my facial hair.
    I am not sure yet what supplies I will use, but I will keep this updated. I will follow the Macujo Method for the most part.
    The job wants to pay me around $12/hr, which is good, but I have to drive an hour there and an hour back each time, so that's why I'm not too crazy about it.
    I'll post again in a few hours and list what supplies I have decided to use.

9. Not sure how I will perform this process exactly, but the products I will be using are
    1) High Voltage Detox Folli-Cleanse Shampoo. Because I have it already.
    2) Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub. Because I have it already.
    3) Ultimate Clean Laundry Detergent. Because I have it already.
    4) Suave Shampoo + Conditioner. Because I have it already.
    5) Baking Soda. Because I have it already, but I may not use it and I'll tell you why.
    Let me explain. If this works, and I pass the hair follicle drug test [AND THEY ARE TESTING FOR THE PAST 180 DAYS, THEY TOLD ME], I am going to blast this all over anywhere I can post it.
    I don't want this to be such a lecture, so if you have to understand exactly how a hair follicle test is taken place, then you will have to look it up on your own.
    From my understanding, you want to get through the cuticle and dissolve the metabolites in your cortex.
    So, remember everyone, you only want to do 2 things: GET THROUGH THE CUTICLE and DISSOLVE or EXTRACT THE METABOLITES.
    So you want to do 2 things to get pass the cuticle: open it and/or break it down.
    The cuticle is made of keratin.
    There are a handful of ways to open the cuticle.
    You want to raise the temperature, raise the pH (means use a base, NOT AN ACID LIKE VINEGAR), use ammonia.
    So, hot water, anything that is high in pH, like laundry detergent or baking soda, and ammonia is what I am using.
    The High Voltage Foll-Cleanse I have contains ammonium laural sulfate. It's in my room I might have spelled it wrong, but I don't want to get up.
    Any laundry detergent will work because they're all the fucking same so I don't know why people say it has to be Tide.
    Baking soda also has a high pH, but BAKING POWDER IS NOT THE SAME THING. pH is not nearly as high.
    And people keep talking about using Clean and Clear Pink Astringent because it has 2% salicylic acid.
    Well, Neutrogena Eliminating Daily Scrub ALSO has 2% salicylic acid, so why would I buy something I already have?
    And the reason you want salicylic acid is because it is breaks down keratin, which is what your cuticle is made out of. Like I said, I don't know how exactly I'll do this process, I'm going to begin tomorrow. I think I will start off with the salicylic acid, since it will close the cuticle, and I want it both weak and open, like a lil virgin girl.
    So once you broke through that pussy, you want to do the main shit that you got there to do: GET RID OF THOSE METABOLITES.
    You can use any alcohol, theoretically, as long as those chemicals come into contact with the cortex.
    Thinking of it now, I should've got something with butylene glycol since it is a smaller molecule than propylene glycol. I'll have to look around my house to see what I got.
    By the way, that's the main reason people use the Nexxus Aloe Rid Old Formula, because it had a high concentration of propylene glycol. But if you have something that doesn't have that high of a concetration of propylene glycol, then you just got to use even more.
    The Follicleanse stuff has ammonia, the detergent has a very high pH, baking soda has a high pH, the face wash has salicylic acid, and the suave 2 in 1 has propylene glycol.
    The tricky part, I will admit, is that the conditioner is going to close up my cuticle, which is why I might throw some rubbing alcohol in that bitch.
    Anyways, these are the chemicals you need, and that's why I am using the products I am using.
    Like I said, there are several ways to open up the cuticle, but there is insufficient data online to know which is optimal.
    Ammonium sulfate (as long as it has ammonium really), soaps or baking soda because of the high pH (get you some pH, boi), salicylic acid (breaks down keratin, so should break down cuticle), and an alcohol (propylene glycol seems like a good one).

10. Dude. Bleach does exactly what you need. Bleach your hair, do whatever to strip the metabolites, then bleach it again.

Also, general pro tip for any future readers. Ranch supply stores sell Propylene glycol by the gallon. About $25.
    Als

11. I honestly don't know why I didn't think of just buying straight propylene glycol in the first place.
    But I can't bleach my hair. I would if I could, and I would explain, but I don't know if it would do any good.
    Do you have a link to any ranch stores? Like, something you know that is credible?

12. Alright so I'm about 186 I'm 510 or 511...i smoked 2 or 2.5 joints this past October (just this one time and have been clean since then), between the 18th to the 20th I'm just guessing. When i smoked I recently cut my hair.. Then I cut it again this past month on the 9th. Should I do the mac method? My CDL training ends in December on the 31st. My hair is about 3.5 inches or 4.

13. I say do whatever you can and willing to do. If you want something, you got to go in all the way. For me, I don't want the job more than I value my hair. I plan on being a rapper if I'm completely honest, among a film producer, actor in films I write, comedy skits, dancing videos, photography here and there, etc. So I don't want to bleach or shave my hair.
    But I will say this: don't use vinegar. Vinegar not only does nothing, but it actually closes the cuticle. You want to get rid of the THC metabolites, I'm assuming. That is stored in the cortex. In order to get to the cortex, you have to open the cuticle and/or damage the cuticle. Vinegar does neither of these things.

14. I’ve been reading this thread for days and I just want to say thank you for everyone’s input before I start.

So just like everyone here I took a dreaded HFT and can’t sleep. A little background about me:

5’4 140 lbs. Thin brown hair. Very light smoker. Maybe 4-5 times this past year two or three hits off a blunt or a bowl every time. The last time was 65 days before HTF and also 85 days before HFT. Two hits off a blunt each time. Before that it was once 5 months ago and then one 9 months ago also the same amount.

I have long hair and did macujo once a day for about 5 days prior to the test. Also used Omni shampoo for 3 consecutive days before the test. I also dyed my hair 2 times that same week (no bleaching tho).

The day of the test I washed with the last of the Omni shampoo I had...

(Not sure if this matters but I wash and blow dry my hair every single day of my life, also my hair grows fairly quickly in comparison to other people)

The test was psychemedics test and the nurse only took 5 strands off hair from my root... What are my chances?

15. You're probably good, even without the Mac and omni

16. For anyone that’s left wondering, I passed and shall be starting the new job monday

17. #5537 ALTR91, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Hi guys! I am here to share my experience with the follicle test.

So here is my background and story.

From January of 2017 till about July I wasn't a heavy smoker but I smoked on the weekends/days I was feeling really stressed(worked a really stressful job) I wouldn't smoke much a couple bong rips or smoked from a bowl/joint from time to time. I went through a pretty rough break up and realized I needed to conduct my life choices a little bit better and quit smoking cigarettes and laid off the Mary J. I honestly cannot remember for the life of me how much I smoked from late July to late September but I know it wasn't much. The last haircut I had was September 30th my hair grows really fast and it gets cut almost every month and a half. I was having a fall out at the company I was working for and knew my time was coming before I got the hammer. I took one blunt hit and one small bong rip in early October and 2 small bong hits in late October/early November(I can't really remember the exact time but I know the amount I smoked wasn't a lot since I was sober for so long I didn't need a lot to get a good buzz going.)

Anyways I been unemployed for about two months, no I am not a lazy SOB just was having a hard time finding even the simplest job. I received several emails from a family owned company and I went in for an interview last week. For being 21 years old I was offered about $45,000 a year, unlimited overtime plus full benefits. My jaw dropped and was all for it. They asked if I could pass a drug test and I said of course because I eat healthily and drink a lot of water. On Monday(1-08-18) I received the e-mail to go the clinic. My heart sank... It was a follicle test. I have been stressing the past 3 days now and went to the clinic to take the test. After doing much research I think I will pass but still in a phase of anxiety/stress. I did no prep, besides washed my hair with Tide and let it sit for about 20 minutes before the test today.

Last smoke date: About 60-70 days ago
    Last "heavy" smoke date: 100+ days ago
    I am 6'1" and 150 pounds
    Praying/Hoping for good news I should have the results in a couple days. I am somewhat confident that I will pass but with how my luck goes I am doubtful... I will keep everyone updated. I am not judging companies for these tests if you want a decent job that pays you well you have to cut back on certain things. Glad I chose to be responsible enough to quit smoking all in all.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just an update, I passed! :)

19. I have been back and forth about posting but why not!

I'm an African American female. I smoked heavily from January 2017- October 2017. I stopped completely around the first week of Nov and slipped up a few days before Christmas and on Christmas day with little baby bowls a few times a day.

I thought I'd only have to take a urinalysis so I didn't think too much about my slip up because it was a minuscule amount of green compared to what i used to smoke. Took a urinalysis 2nd week of January of 2018 at home and passed, took another passed, went in for the real urinalysis and got NEGATIVE DILUTE! FUUUCK ME!

I'm thinking they will send me for a re test, and that they did, a HAIR retest x_x. So after trolling and researching I found several articles that mention the effect of lye relaxer on drugs (thc) in hair. So I placed relaxer on my beautiful natural hair (T_T) focusing on the crown then working my way out to make sure the crown got the most lye fry. I then washed with neutralizer (bc i was being fried to death lol) then washed with tsal max strength twice leaving it on for 10 minutes each time, then washed with dr green's wash away for thc cleansing (didn't look very legit but got it at my local head shop). I then blow dried my air. Used all new combs and towels and a shirt from my bald non smoker husband.

I left the relaxer on for a full hour (wasn't even intentional) but figured that was good because the study only left relaxer on the test subject's hair for 15 minutes and noticed about a 40% reduction of the thc from the hair so hopefully an hour REALLY got in there and broke it down.

Well well well, i get to the testing facility and the tester has NEVER DONE A HAIR SAMPLE SUBMISSION X_X. So if she hasn't done one AT ALL doing it on an african american head of hair should have red flagged in her head as an impending shit show :(

She had to cut my hair 4 times and once was quoted as saying "i think i have to collect a bout an inch in diameter worth of hair" (clearly she didn't know what diameter meant... then again judging by all the hair she was chunking out of my head.... idk)

I had to walk her through what she was supposed to do :( I'm not very vocal and forceful so it almost killed me when I had to force her to throw out the first sample after she 1. tried to bend it in half and stuff the sample in the foil package 2. (after i told her that was wrong) cut my hair sample right in the middle and then proceeded to stuff the BOTTOM half of my hair into the foil!

After she threw that sample away she cut two additional large chunks of hair from my poor head, stuffed them into the foil, bent the foil and cut the hair that was sticking out of the other end. -_- -_- (this is also NOT what she should have done)

The instructions, which are easily found with a simple google search, clearly state that she should rap the additional hair around the foil package and it specifically states DO NOT CUT THE HAIR THAT PROTRUDES FROM THE FOIL ON EITHER SIDE. She left none of the 1/4 inch of hair sticking out of the foil on the root end and bunched it up in the package :( :( :(

Do you think they will consider the sample not valid since it wasn't properly packaged and likely wouldn't give a proper read? What do they do if the test is invalid? will they cut another 4 chunks of hair from my head?! I'm completely freaking out! Btws of course it's being sent to pshychedemics x_x

I was super confident after the relaxer and coal tar shampoo and dr green's wash away, but after all of her screw ups I really am in a full fledged panic. The screwed up part is i can't smoke any more even if i actually wanted to because it has been the cause of me getting sick! after a decade of smoking my body is suddenly rejecting it x_x, can i get some replies with some words of encouragement? I'm going loca luna!

20. Hey y'all I need answer. I'm a recent graduate from CDL training and I have a hair follicle test with Werner in February 15th. The last time I smoked was October prior before that I smoked in September.. But since October 2016 Ive been clean. What are my chances of passing a hair follicle. I'm 5"10 192lbs and I recently got my hair hair cut 2 weeks from 4 inches to 2, it is now 3 inches again. A quick response would reLly help guys