Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Not sure at all, it is up to the company.

2. i fucking passed!!!!! By the grace of the weed Gods!!!

3. congratulations buddy!

4. Awesome news!

5. Hi...I am interviewing at 2 dream jobs and they both are going to require Hair Tests...I'm female, 5'8", 220lbs, colored hair down to almost my butt but it's thin... I've been a daily smoker of dank for YEARS, over the summer I took some vics on/off for a few weeks but haven't taken them since...
    .I stopped smoking about 1 month ago when I applied for these 2 jobs...what is the best way to rid the toxins out of my hair? I plan to bleach and recolor, but I'm scared to relax my hair... Can someone give me STEP BY STEP DIRECTION on how to do this and when to do it? My interview in on Tuesday of next week at the one employer and the week after that at the other employer...I need to know the timing of when I should start doing all of this to my hair... I'm stressing out and scared I'll need to the processes... These jobs will be life changing for myself and my daughter and I'm desperately needing help/guidance.... I've looked online but I'm confused and I can't find anything clear and precise on what to/how to do this...Thanks in advance!

6. Sorry for the late reply. I'd do the first bleach as soon as you can. Chances are you're growning clean hair, so you've got flexibility on the second. Normally you'd do the last one right before your test, after sleeping. You're trying to pass the initial screening, which has a much higher threshold.

Let us know your results!

7. I started my first bleaching... I've bleached my roots and 3" in my hair...I plan to do more bleaching sessions and also use Ion Clarifying treatment I bought at Sally Beauty...I always color my hair when my roots show grey hair so I've had that going for me with ridding out toxins but I don't think it's enough with my usage/build up in my hair... My first interview was on Tuesday of this week, they said it will still take a few weeks to hire everyone so that saves me some time with that test... Monday I have the interview at the other place which will require a hair test as well.. so instead of recoloring, I bought colored mousse to apply to cover up my bleached roots... I'm hoping they tell me I have a few weeks as well which will buy my some time to grow out my hair for that test as well...I plan to bleach/clarify as much as possible leading up to the hair tests... Do you think since I'll be over a month clean I may have a chance passing by doing this? Do I need to majuco? I have shampoo I got at the local head shop (Freshair) which is shampoo and a gel... When do I use that shampoo I bought from the headshot? Do you think I'll pass work all the treatments/destruction I'm causing to my hair??

8. Hi everyone,
    I have signed a job contract but I am expected to have a hair drug test around December. I am about 23 years old African American girl, 5ft 6 and weight 154lbs.
    I tested marijuana for the first time in April 2017 on two occasions. After that, I travelled to Amsterdam end of may for two days, where I shared around three mixed joints with a friend. The beginning of June went back to Amsterdam for four days, smoked a lot, but never finished a joint by myself and always mixed with tobacco. Then I was pretty much clean until end of July when I shared two to three mixed joints with four friends maybe three times a week for a period of three weeks. In August was on and off until September, I moved in with my friends, we used to share four to five mixed joints every day, that for a period of two weeks. I haven't had anything since 20th of September and I have the test scheduled for the beginning of December. I am a black girl that just graduated from school and will not want to loose this good position for a thing in the world.

Since I have about a month, I was thinking of relaxing my hair this weekend, then bleach and redye it every weekend until my test. Since I live in north Europe I can't find things like tide, or methanol there is a lot of restrictions here. Do you guys think that will be enough to get me passed? please, someone, help !!! I don't consider myself a heavy smoker, I have always been very strict on myself and i just happen to let loose for the last months as a student. I think I will kill myself if I was to lose this job, I have worked too hard my whole life. Pleaseee helpppp !!!!!

9. Ok, here I am next experiment: 30 years old, born in Brazil, white/latino 165 lbs 5'10, smoked really good weed for about 3 years, also in Las Vegas. I have my interview tomorrow and I know I will have to pass a hair test panel if I get the job awarded. I will follow the instructions to the teeth, but I might not have 20 days.... I smoked my last joint thursday Nov 2, 2017. My interview is tomorrow morning, I will keep you guys updated as I have high anxiety and this have been really stressful to me. Weed is legal in Nevada and because of that I didn't think it would be a big deal smoking it but apparently if you wanna work it is.

I stopped smoking for good, I am eating really healthy, doing crossfit 4x per week, running 3 miles a day, drinking tons of water, eat fruit, vegetables, low fat food etc. I have about 2 inch hair already as I just cut it last Saturday. I will probably cut it again once more if I have enough time...

So, I have a few clarifications:

Should I do the Macujo method many times before the test or only the few days before it? Will it help to do it maybe two weeks ahead, and then do it again a couple of days before the test? I only have THC in my system, but I did smoke high THC stuff including vape pens with over 80% THC content for about 4 months... well... since weed became legal here....

Is there a chance they fail me for having weird shit in my hair? I mean.... they are probably aware of the Macujo method by now at those labs... Any advice to me? I'm your new experiment.... hopefully I will pass the test as this is an internship position at a multi-billion dollars corporation and it's basically my dream job... if I knew I would have this interview and possible offer coming, I would have stopped a long time ago!

But I have high anxiety and body pain as I broke many bones and injured myself in the army and professionally rollerblading in the past, so weed is my favorite treatment to all my problems. Now I am married and I have a family to take care of, so I decided to stop it and go after my dream-job. I still love marijuana and I really wish I didn't have to stop smoking, but the world is cruel and it sucks....

So, I am making this huge sacrifice so that I can provide to my family... Anyways I really need to pass this mother%$^king test and I am desperate so I came here to share some of my anxiety and results with you guys....

10. heavy users should use the jerry j method. combining both methods may work

11. Agreed. Mac is spotty at best. Bleaching has been proven to work, and indeed is almost perfect for clearing stuff from your cortex. It's pretty universally the same across the world and is obvious if you're doing it right (is your hair white), where Mac is highly subjective (does your hair feel kinda crappy?) and everyone does their own thing.

12. #5512 teamkobe, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    does anyone know if testing facilities scan your drivers license? I took a urine test a while ago and since it was a hospital so they did. Not sure about quest though.

13. I'm testing the US, Las Vegas. My hair is black and now it's been two weeks since I last smoked. I just got a call and yeah I'm getting a job offer this Friday. I'm hoping to delay my start as much as I can to give my body more time to detox. I've been exercising, eating healthy and drinking lots of liquids for the past two weeks, but I'm still testing positive using a take-home test for THC I bought on Amazon (pee test). Any advice? My test date is approaching and I've been everything in my power to clean up my body as much as I can, but I keeping testing positive using those urine tests.

14. Just a quick follow up:

I have been exercising (crossfit) every other day, eating lots of fruit, healthy organic foods and drinking tons of liquids including Kambucha tea, green tea and camomile tea. I've been using some detox shampoos, and some other shampoos with the Acylic Acid 3% which by the way have already burned the back of my ears, I think because I was in the sun for a little bit... What is the Jerry J method? Is it the method to bleach your hair and then dye it back? My hair is about 1.5 inch long because I cut it really short when I thought I was getting the interview.... It's been exactly 14 days since I last smoked and eat some eatables... I'm freaking out, but I am following up with everything possible to help me pass the test.

Anyone have advices for me? If I pass this test I will contribute to others!!!

15. yes i would do the macujo method and jerry j method. I would read about the success in this thread because people change it up. if you have dont have that much time I would start the bleach treatments early. day of the exam i would have some zygot ready to go. I wish i could give you more advice but I haven't taken my exam yet. That being said I have spent countless numbers of hours researching so I will be ready.

16. whats up everyone,

i have a hair drug test coming up in maybe december or january. by the time it comes around i would be 40 days clean and the last time ive smoked(any this year) has always been very small amounts. id smoke maybe one or two joints a month(july, aug, sept).

i'm 6'0 195 i workout everyday and drink a lot of water. i also have a very low cut(not even .5 an inch) and i cut my body hair down to less than .5 when i knew id get the test. should i be worried at all? i havent smoked in 21 days and i just cut all hair down and by the time it grows back it'll be 40 days clean.

17. Hey Everybody,

So this thread has kind of become the go-to link for people who just want to know how to pass a test without any shitty online product being pushed in their face. I can tell you from my experience that this helped a TON, and I'm looking to give back to the thread after my negative result today.

Me: 5'7" Male 140 lbs. Red, thinner hair. Not really gym-going in the last month in a half but before then I was going 2-3 times a week. Smoke around 8 cigarettes a day. Smoked weed probably 5 times over August and September, always sharing bowls with friends or taking a single big rip out of a one-hitter. Test was November 10th. Clean for roughly 40 days before test.

My Majuco Method (MM): Rinse hair with HOT water (as hot as I could stand), apply apple cider vinegar and shower cap it for 20 min. Massage in Clean and Clear exfoliating scrub (The kind with 2% Salicylic Acid) on top of vinegar hair and let sit for another 20 minutes. Go into shower and rinse out with HOT water. Take Tide (I used "cold water clean" but I would think normal works) and massage into hair. Let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse out in shower. Wash hair with Paul Mitchell 3 shampoo. Then wash hair with Head and Shoulders 2-in-1 dandruff shampoo (which I mainly did for conditioning my hair after destroying it with Paul Mitchell). Then blow dry until my hair was completely dry.

Here's my ritual: Day 1: MM. Day 2: Baking Soda paste (just water and Baking Soda for 20 minutes). Day 3: Rest. Repeat on a cycle. I also used PM3 shampoo as my daily wash every morning.

I had about 2.5 weeks where I knew about the test beforehand so that helped me prep. After running one full 3-day cycle I did a Hairconfirm test that I sent in myself. In the time it took me to complete 2 more cycles I got results back that I had somehow got "negative". Amazing. So I run the cycle one more time before actually taking the test. Did the test Friday afternoon. Got the all clear on Wednesday morning.

If I were to put my finger on the main things that helped it was my lighter hair color and the fact I smoke tobacco on the regular. I was reading online that tobacco decreases bloodflow to the hair, so I think the THC doesn't have much of a chance to stick if you're restricting bloodflow to the hair follicles. Was able to pass a takehome test as well as the real thing when I 100% should've failed. I hope this helps someone who's in the same boat as me: a social toker just looking to move up in the world and get a better job.

18. I'm gonna go ahead and say this, you likely would have passed without "help". A large percentage of people on this thread are the same. Hair tests don't typically catch social smokers. Hell, it has issues catching daily users. Yes, the mass spec test cannot be beaten, and is super sensitive; but also expensive as fuck to run. Therefore they only use it for confirmation. The initial "screening" is something like 1000 times less sensitive. So they say their test can detect .1 picograms of the byproducts, but that's only true if you fail the initial screen of 1.0 micrograms. You essentially need to overload your system with THC beyond it's "normal" processing abilities for the byproducts to start depositing in your hair.

19. Hi, i'm suffering from worry about this test. In general, I am an infrequent user. I accidentally drank too much water for a pee test (11/27) scared I wouldnt have enough. I am confident i would pass a pee test. Ended up diluting it too much and the next morning (yesterday) got the call to do hair test. Test was done yesterday (11/28) at 2pm.
    -Last time I smoked was Friday and Saturday 11/10 and 11/11. It was hits off a joint, etc.
    -Before that, I smoked several times between Sep 10-13, hits from a joint.
    -After that, I dyed my hair for an event. Sometimes I use a hair iron to straighten my hair. Since the test was super short notice, wasnt able to prepare.

pls send me good vibes, will update.

20. Did you pass?