Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Nice, you should be good then! I would suggest waiting 2 weeks before the test date to relax (no-lye, Silk Elements brand). Then wait a week (so your scalp/hair can heal), and bleach. Then wait a few days and dye your hair to your natural colour, but avoid doing it the day of/day before so that the dye isn't still stuck to your hairline which would lead to suspicion from the tester. Throw in zydot on the morning of, although I doubt it will even be necessary at this point lol, and you'll be golden! And you already know, but STAY CLEAN till then ;)

2. I went ahead and relaxed two days ago before I was granted the extension. I spoke to an individual at sallys and she said to wait two weeks before i start dying so my hair doesnt fall off!

Staying clean is noooooo problemoooooo! weed or any substance is not worth the trouble. I just hope i started cleaning growing clean hair by now!

3. #5483 Pthdmil, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    G

4. Hey there did u guys use a no lye or lye relaxer

5. no lye

6. All right folks, it's been 14 days since the lab got my HFT sample and I haven't been suspended from my job, so I'm calling this a pass.
    Male, mid 30's. Thin and thinning medium brown hair. 170 lbs, 6'2" Tobacco smoker. Fairly seditary. Go to the pool once a week, which has an obscene amount of chlorine in it. Got popped for a random hft with one day notice.

Daily user, but only like 3 hits a day, ALWAYS in between drags from a cigarette. A Gram from the dispensary lasts me about 2 weeks.

Anyway, got some cheap hair bleach from Walgreens, household baking soda, olive oil, just for men hair dye, and 70% rubbing alcohol.

First shower. Used baking soda and let it open my cuticles and sat in the hottest shower I could for about 20 minutes (humidity helps destroy THC-COOC supposedly). Heated up some olive oil and let it sit, then washed that mess out.

2 hours later, bleached my hair. Washed it out, then 2 more slatherings of olive oil, which I then used a hair dryer to heat that up as much as I could stand (heat ALWAYS helps). I washed it out, then used the alcohol and heated it the same way. Dyed my hair, then one more time with the oil and heat. Hair is kinda fried, but not too bad. Took the test 2 hours later ( Psychedelics). It's been 14 days since the lab received my sample and I haven't heard from HR, so I'm calling it good.

What I think helped - My smoking habits. I literally never smoked green without a cigarette, in most cases taking a shallow hit and then filling the rest of the space with cigarette smoke (for stealth reasons mostly). The super small amount I smoke also undoubtedly helps, despite being multiple times a day.

The heat - I cannot stress this enough. Heat speeds everything up (heat is literally motion). THC-COOC is lipid (fat) soluble, so by opening my cuticles and heating it up, I sped the leeching process along.

I'm sure the weekly swims also helped, as well as my thin hair structure.

So to any of you facing random HFTs I say this, cut back. It's possible to still enjoy in semi moderation without overloading your system with the metabolites. From my research, it's really only when you have overloaded your system that these start to heavily deposit in your hair. Instead of smoking a whole bowl, just take a hit and wait a few hours, let your body process that first hit before you start smoking more.

7. I thought i was getting a urine test for this new job but surprise it was a hair test. last smoked only 34 days ago. I smoked a bowl a day of good shit for about 2 months before i quit on 8/28. Im probably fucked. Anyone have any words of hope? Could the one bowl a day be considered low enough usage to not register the needed levels? This is going to make me quit forever. Not worth the stress. Could I tell them i was at a party a couple of months ago and got drunk and someone had some weed and I didnt think anything of it so we smoked? I gotta be able to save this somehow!!

8. I'm guessing you're fucked if you don't do anything. I'd give the bleaching/redye a try, out of all the shit that goes around, that seems to be the most effective.

9. I'm fucked...was expecting piss test...not hair...god damn stupid shit! Weed should just be fucking legal!!!

10. Don't freak out just yet. There's been a few studies that specifically point out that HFT can fail 20% of the time in daily smokers, the THC-COOC doesn't like to bind to hair, but will if there's no other option. Lighter colored hair as well as thin hair (like the hairs themselves are thin, not like balding thin) have a better chance of passing.

11. yeah too late dude..Im freaked the fuck out. this is a $100k job.

12. Let us know. If it's any consolation, 1/3 of your hair should be clean. When did you take the test?

13. I got a real close haircut about 3 weeks after i quit.
    Just took it a few hours ago

14. That will really help your chances, how long is your hair now? Average hair growth is .5 inches a month, and clean hair breaks the surface about 5-7 days after you last smoked.

15. she got some short short ones from the back...maybe an inch...but got some longer 1.5" too.

16. How can i talk my way out of this on Monday when i start?

17. Dunno, you could say you went to a legal state, accidentally ate some edibles. Don't try the old "blew smoke in my face" routine though.

18. ha...no that wont register. Im gonna say that i was at my buddys birthday late August and his nephew broke some out and we smoked it and then split a little bit over the next week or so. didnt smoke before that for years and havent since

19. if you fail you can ask for a retest or a piss test -

20. are you sure about that? Im gonna beg them to piss test me every week and hair test me every month if they want.