Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Haha yeah I know the feeling. You want to feel as sure as possible.

2. You can make up whatever reviews you want in broken English on your crappy website, you still never answered my question. What makes your product any different? What ingredient did you use? How did guy formulate this product?

3. if last smoked in sept then by end of oct your clean so nov is half inch clean hair dec 1" feb 1.5 so as long as hair is 1" you have no window and will pass as is

4. [/QUOTE]
    methanol's not the only thing used and when it is, its buffered at ph 3 . I suggested methanol in 98 but it really isnt realistic being you need to SOAK it and being samples are INCUBATED in methanol for 6 hours at 60 C sometimes in ultrasonic bath ) This means filling a bowl with HEET and hold your head in it ? should do a number on scalp . dont think rinsing hair with it is quite the same thing .

5. So im making this for the sole purpose of providing information on people who smoke very little.

I smoked January 10th and i have a drug test scheduled sometime at the end of march. I took maybe 2 hits of a bowl and i did get high for around 15-20 minutes. I smoked 2 hits of a bowl a week previously before that and was high maybe 10 minutes.

I'll let you guys know what happens.

6. THC does not transfer readily into hair you need regular use and fairly non active lifestyle for it to start to build up and deposit . low fat high protein diet bind up and carries thc away to be excreted rather than stored , so what , if anything shows, depends on how active you are. the %30 reduction from strong shampoo like prell ( lower ph with shot of ammonia ) is better than 120.00 scam of aloe rid FYI

7. As a follow up, I took an independent HFT and passed it before having the one I needed for work. I felt a lot better about taking the real one, and didn't end up having to destroy my hair or cut it. Good luck and it isn't worth it imo. It's a damn shame the laws are the way they are.

8. Please stop talking out of your ass, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Everything you say is bullshit and you are unable to back up any claims. Go away.

9. Well if you read my initial statement it says I don't know WHAT it was that I did right per my method but I passed, the difference between me passing and you not, hmmmm....maybe the PPG, and I didn't have to bleach my hair and re-dye....maybe the link you provided is throw off info so ppl will buy their product...do you work for hair razor? Honestly, I don't care if you do....I don't care. I passed and I stand by what I did and even if the POM didn't do anything for the test, it at least conditioned my hair after the macujo/mike method. So you can take your attitude and shove it.

10. He is salty because he failed. This is a forum to help others and provide peace of mind. All this guy has done is try to contribute to people's paranoia. Get off the forum

• Like Like x 1

11. Amen, agreed!

12. oh so your the forum nazi who dictates what people are thinking and need to go away because they shed reality ? nice.
    he repeatedly mention using high PG as if its important and i simply ask for him to explain how it does anything other than being a wetting agent . i dispel MYTHS and thats spreading fear? do you work for CNN ?

FYI not my test but others who personally told me of these METHODS used and how they DO NOT and can not always work because EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT USE LEVELS

hers one i was told about today and she probably was listening to uneducated people spouting dangerous remedies on the net

" I Started in October Detox from head shop n took hair follicle for court- Failed with meth levels at 6,000 for a 6 month test and also amphetamines.... (I had also been taking Pain Killers and this did not show in my results) not a extended panel

I stopped using Meth at the beginning of December for over 2 weeks but started back using for a week before test that i had at the end of December.
    I Cut My Hair to right under ear length and then I did Hair Detox from head shop again and
    Also home remedy treatments with tide and facial cleanse , then dying hair etc and then more hair detox from shop. I even poured Straight Bleach on my head and Cried for 10 minutes while it set my scalp on fire.
    Also did the salon bleach treatment then dyed hair and Restripped hair again with another bleach kit and washed once More with Detox shampoo after.
    Then I went for My test at the end of December, This was All So Rough on my head that it left blisters n sores on my scalp! After All this trouble I went in for a personal test and still failed with levels of Meth at 1,000 for a 3 month hair test! "

so all that blisters and all for a %17 reduction ? but im just feeding paranoia right ?

dont know why i try to HELP by using logic on some of you , later i stuff to grow

13. Are you an infant? This is about getting THC out of hair, not meth. All you do is poorly quote anecdotal stories and try to peddle your own product on here. You STILL have yet to explain WHY your product works. Because you can't.

14. sure i COULD but why would I give away my years of knowledge to educate you , the simple fact is that it does work, its documented and it doesn't fry your head is all that matters. do your own work .

oh and as for thc ... review page right at top documents hair razor vs mac method

15. #5375 Scared$hitless, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Geez

16. Hi everyone, I guess I will be our next test subject. I will be taking a hair test and a urine test (no idea why I have to take both) today, and I will report back with the results.

First, some background on me: I'm a 19 year old male, 5'11'' and about 150 pounds. I have a very fast metabolism, and I've been told by my long time hair dresser that my hair grows extremely fast. I figured this would work in my favor. I've got light brown/ dirty blonde hair that is kept short on the sides (about 0.5 inches) and longer on the top (about 1.5-2 inches). I don't know how much hair color will affect results, but I thought I'd put it down.

Smoking history: Marijuana is the only drug that I am worried about for this test. I would consider myself a fairly moderate smoker of above average quality weed. I typically smoke about 5 times a week, but never more than 2 small bowls a day (most days just 1 bowl). I barely smoked at all over the past summer, but once I got back to university is when I began the smoking regiment described above. I quit for a month around mid October through December, and then from December to mid January smoked my regular amount once again. My last day I smoked was between January 17th-January 20th, and I have not touched anything since. This gives me between 82-85 days clean at the time of my test today. I've seen through my research that the hair test typically goes back about 90 days, so I'm right on the cusp (damn!). However, I've been told my hair does grow extremely fast, so I'm hoping that the 1.5'' they will take might be totally clean already. I didn't want to take any chances, so I began detoxing my hair.

My Method: I decided to go with the typical macujo method, as I've seen a fairly high success rate with it. As others have said, this is not a pretty process and is downright painful at times. My biggest piece of advice for anyone starting this process is to rub vaseline around the edges of your hair, scalp, and on your ears to protect your skin. This shit burned behind my ears pretty bad, and it just becomes a vicious circle once you get your first burns. My routine was to first soak my hair with as hot water as my shower would give me. Then, scrub vinegar into my scalp and soak into my hair. Soak, scrub, soak scrub. Then, shower cap for 15 minutes with the vinegar. After 15 minutes, soak and scrub more vinegar back into my hair and sit with shower cap for additional 15 minutes. Next, soak and scrub the clean and clear astringent with 2% salicylic acid and sit with the shower cap on for 20-30 minutes depending on how masochistic I was feeling that day. After twenty minutes, I scrubbed my hair with liquid tide and let it sit for another 30 minutes. Finally, I would shampoo with Neutregena T/sal. I did this exact routine 8 times in the week and a half leading up to the test. I also read about people having success with the baking soda scrub. I scrubbed my head with a baking soda paste and let it sit for 30 minutes twice after completion of the last two macujo methods, then wash with tide again and T/sal. It is now the day of my test, and I attempted to do a 9th macujo method, but the pain was too much. As soon as I began to soak with the vinegar, the pain was unbelievable and I had to wash it out. Call me a pussy, but it was just too much. Instead, I opted for a final baking soda scrub that I left in for 30 minutes followed again by tide scrub and sit for 30 minutes. Finally, T/sal after the tide and I finished it all with Zydot Ultra Clean. I followed the instructions exactly. I'm skeptical of all of those shampoos that say they will pass your test, but I figured it would only help combined with my other efforts. In review, I did the typical macujo method 8 times as well as 3 baking soda paste scrubs, and I did Zydot the day of my test.
    I also trimmed up the tips of my hair around the crown of my head and towards the back as I've heard this is the most common place that they will take a sample, and I wanted to cut off as much "dirty hair" that there may be. I have trimmed my leg, arm, and armpit hair below 1 inch to force them to sample from my head.

I like to think that I've got a good chance of passing due to my 82-85 days clean and very fast hair growth, but I didn't want to take any chances. If anyone has a comment on what you think my chances are that'd be appreciated as I am extremely stressed. I will report back once I receive the results.

17. so anyway... i did two separate test one as a base line to get my actual levels which is 1.74 pg i use a half gram a day on average . then did a small set of Hair Razor Detox and got results today 4-3-2017 from hair confirm as Negative.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. #5378 reality bites hard, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    [QUOTE="

My Method: I decided to go with the typical macujo method, as I've seen a fairly high success rate with it. As others have said, this is not a pretty process and is downright painful at times. My biggest piece of advice for anyone starting this process is to rub vaseline around the edges of your hair, scalp, and on your ears to protect your skin. This shit burned behind my ears pretty bad, and it just becomes a vicious circle once you get your first burns. My routine was to first soak my hair with as hot water as my shower would give me. (nadda ) Then, scrub vinegar into my scalp and soak into my hair. Soak, scrub, soak scrub. Then, shower cap for 15 minutes with the vinegar. After 15 minutes, soak and scrub more vinegar back into my hair and sit with shower cap for additional 15 minutes. Next, soak and scrub the clean and clear astringent with 2% salicylic acid ( not really %2)and sit with the shower cap on for 20-30 minutes depending on how masochistic I was feeling that day. After twenty minutes, I scrubbed my hair with liquid tide and let it sit for another 30 minutes( WHY? ) Finally, I would shampoo with Neutregena T/sal. ( WHY YOU ALLREADY SAID YOU USED CLEAN AND CLEAR SAME %2 product ) DID I did this exact routine 8 times in the week and a half leading up to the test.( WHY WHAT EVER IT WOULD DO IT WILL DO IN ONE PASS )which is not much I also read about people ( so you would do what ever you HEARD someone else did ? logic ?) having success with the baking soda scrub. I scrubbed my head with a baking soda paste and let it sit for 30 minutes twice after completion of the last two macujo methods, then wash with tide again and T/sal. It is now the day of my test, and I attempted to do a 9th macujo method, but the pain was too much. As soon as I began to soak with the vinegar, the pain was unbelievable and I had to wash it out. Call me a pussy, but it was just too much. Instead, I opted for a final baking soda scrub that I left in for 30 minutes followed again by tide scrub and sit for 30 minutes. Finally, T/sal after the tide and I finished it all with Zydot Ultra Clean. ( allready proven in study all zydot aloe rid stiuff has at best %30 thc %5 for other ) I followed the instructions exactly. I'm skeptical of all of those shampoos that say they will pass your test, but I figured it would only help combined with my other efforts. In review, I did the typical macujo method 8 times as well as 3 baking soda paste scrubs, and I did Zydot the day of my test.
    I also trimmed up the tips of my hair around the crown of my head and towards the back as I've heard this is the .[/QUOTE]
    i would LOVE to hear WHY people use these items
    http://hairrazordetox.blogspot.com/
    read & THINK

19. I PASSED! I've never been so relieved in my life! Thank you to everyone who provided their stories in this thread!

• Like Like x 1
  20. could have been so much easier and less painful