Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. I've done the OP way and passed then a buddy did it about a month after I did and passed. Greatest method ever.

2. 5-10 175 lbs. Moderately active with thin brown hair. Smoked minimum once a day for a long period of time (2+ years) with small hiatus breaks in between, month total at the longest. Consider myself a heavy smoker. Recently got offered an incredible job.

I had my hair bleached and redyed back to original color on Sunday by a friend who is a hair dresser, used the Zydot treatment last night (Monday) and doubled the times specified on it, and then again today (Tuesday) an hour before taking my hair test by Psychemedics. Honest opinions on my odds at passing would be appreciated. Thank you.

3. I'm a 27 yr old male in decent shape, thick hair though. Smoked 2 days ago, HFT in 12 days. What are my chances? and can someone lay out step by step how to pass this thing using the mojuco method or whatever it is? Thaaaaanks ;)

4. Test turned out to be oral! I quit smoking a week ago, so this wasn't even necessary, but it's good to know there's A method out there! :))

5. Well everyone, although i wish someone knowledgeable could have helped put me at ease by letting me know my odds of passing- it didn't matter. I passed my test! I have what I did below. I am about 5-10 180lbs with short thin brown hair and would definitely consider myself a heavy smoker (although the anxiety from this experience has made me consider giving up ganja altogether).

Step 1
    I stopped smoking 3 weeks before my test (had been given verbal commitment at that point but wasn't sure if test was pee or hair)

Step 2
    two days before my test I bleached my hair and then dyed it back to its original color

Step 3
    Shaved every part of my body except for my head (i trimmed my eyebrows to shorter length)

Step 4
    Night before test I did the Zydot treatment and did each step for twice as long as it said on the box

Step 5
    Day of my test I did the Zydot treatment again 1 hour before taking the test doubling the times on the box again

Step 6 
    Took test and prayed for three days until I received my congratulatory email!!!!!!!!

I understand that each person is different, but this worked for me. Good luck to all who have to go through this nightmarish process!

6. ok my head is on fire as I type hair test tomorrow no time to prepare vinegar and clearasil 2% in progress again for second time today going to bleach tonight recolor tomorrow morning cut hair to inch and a half already wish me luck people good job on the line

7. Ok bleach job done scalp was on fire used splat bleaching kit will use Revlon medium brown in the morning to match original color:wacko:

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I Passed-many times over the years!

I have been doing HFT frequently for over four years now. Most of the time I stick to hallucinogenics so I have nothing to worry about. I have still done extensive research on how to beat these things and have had times where I partied (Weed, MDMA, various powders) four or five times during a three month period and had to go through the whole hair detoxifying nightmare. I would consider myself a "Pro". I have spent countless hours scouring these message boards and have gleaned enough info off of them that I feel it's only right to share my experience, as I just recently passed another one that I actually had fear I was going to fail. Most notably because Psychmedics recently got FDA approval for some indisidous new technology that's magnitudes more sensitive than what they were using last year.  As HFT testing becomes more popular, I'm sure more people will be on these boards. Here's some knowledge I'd like to impart:

--For one, people that are clogging these boards with that crap of "I smoked half a joint 127 days ago will I be alright" need to STFU. What part of 90 days do you not understand?

--On that same note, it's pointless to list your height and weight dimensions and levels of usage then whatever method you used and then ask a random collection of strangers on this message board if you'll be alright. NO ONE KNOWS! If you're smart and competent enough to be in a postion to be hired for a job that requires a HFT, then you're smart enough to do some research, find the scientific literature(there's thousands of published papers on this subject), scour the message boards and come to some sort of conclusion on your own.

--There is no one sure fire method to beat these things. The best thing is to research heavily, come to your own conclusions and act accordingly. That being said, here's a few facts and opinions I'd like to impart.

Fact:
    --These things can be beat!

--It's not stressed enough, but use of hair relaxers WITH LYE is probably the single best thing you can do. As many times as you can fit that in, the better.

--The hair re-dye is more effective than the Mcujo method.

Opinion:
    --I had doubts about using acids at the beginning of the Mcujo method because they seal the hair, but I don't know, I really think something is there.
    --If you have time, order propylene glycol online. It's cheap and use it after you have opened the hair with bases during one of these processes.
    --Paul Mitchell 3 is your friend.
    --Besides baking soda, I also used Milk of Magnesia and then would throw on ammonia on my hair. Always use a shower cap and use a blow dryer at every step to increase hear and open the pores.

Google "incorporation of drugs into the hair" to find some great scientific literature on this process. Like I said, the best thing is to simply do your own research and come to your own conclusion as to what you think will work. No one has this down to a science. I have never used any of the detoxifying shampoos, although the Razor stuff seems like it might be a good addition. They're honest when they say it takes a shit ton of washes to really clean the hair. Any company that claims they can do it in one wash is lying. This is a good thread that I think sums up everything:
    http://www.marijuana.com/threads/cleansing-methods-faq-and-detection-times-for-hair.238142/page-2#post-2504522

I would also like to say something about Psychmedics. They're the 800 pound gorilla of the hair testing industry and are pulling away from all competitors. They have the fastest turnaround and the most cutting edge technology. They're also a bunch of lying corporate cocksuckers. They make presentations claiming that 74 percent of drug users have jobs and out of that number "44 percent" have openly admitted to selling drugs at work. What a crock of shit. They also claim the average drug user costs their company around $10,000 a year. They have made a big push to have High School and middle school kids randomly drug tested (hair follicle of course) so if you have any good memories of drinking beeer and smoking a few joints your senior year of High School, rest assured, this next generation of kids will know nothing of that.
    I also know they have their soulless lackeys scour these message boards probably daily, so the Psychmedics employee reading this I'd like to extend a big fat "FUCK YOU" to you soulless cocksucking rat bastards. People should be judged on the quality of their work, not the quality of their piss.

If anyone has any questions, leave a message and I'll try to help out however I can.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Excellent post really helpful took a piss test for another job today and passed it so if the hair test don't pan out at least I got another job waiting to start Monday I did research a lot of different sites too before starting this whole thing and decided on using a mixture of methods. It is a f**king shame that big corporations and the government can't keep their Damn noses out of our business I fully believe it is a violation of our civil rights and random testing is no less than extortion (using your job as leverage to extort piss for a unwarranted search and seizure) the ACLU has won court cases against the state of Florida on these grounds but they have yet to take private companies to court over this if they ever did and won maybe all this bullshit would stop maybe I should give them a call lol

10. Does the Mac method really work?

11. By what I've read it seems to but I went the extra mile with bleach and a recolor will let y'all know soon oh don't do the mac bleach and color all in a recolor 24 hour time span feels like my scalp is sunburned and literally have scabs on it I'm a dumb ass:D

12. I have a Hair Follicle test HFT coming up tomorrow, I've smoke 2x in the last 90 days taken 2 MDMA pills 45 days ago, and 1 THC 5MG pill about 25 days ago. I am 6'1 230 and have a fast metabolism and hair growth. I have 1 inch of hair on my head that has been cut to one inch twice in the last 40 days, and i just trimmed all my body hair to below .7 inches. I am a heavy user of Oxycodone and Vicodin (prescribed) and I was curious if the amount of THC or MDMA in my hair would be a worry...Also, will the HUGE amount of oxy/hydro in my hair mask the other stuff? I am considering using some baking soda/Tsal today and tomorrow to give myself some piece of mind...but after reading so many other threads it seems like 3x and some MDMA with 20 plus days of clean growth shouldn't be an issue, plus 1 THC pill shouldn't show up anyhow...SOOO any advice?

13. #3913 krisspy1, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013
    Well I've been doing the maccujo method for 8 days now 2-3x a day as well as using Paul Mitchell three clarifying cleanser and baking soda as well as bleach and redying so my test is Monday and I'm shittin myself I hope like heck this works or I'm losing a great chance at 80k a year. But I will keep everyone up to date either way this thing goes so let's hope for the best!

14. Good luck I'm in the same boat and doing the same thing only I'm using tsal shampoo everyday

15. Let me know how you do and I'll do the same! God be with us that's all I can say! I think if I come out on top of this ordeal I'm done smoking especially if I'm making mad cheddar! By by weedies its been a blast! Lol

16. Oh and I used peroxide too trust me it can't hurt!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Will let you know how it goes think I'm done as well or until it is legalized here the bill almost passed last time (the things we do for money lol)

18. So, after reading but not receiving any replies I decided to double down and just buy the mac method stuff. Did it once yesterday and added step 5 from OP using Selsun blue with 3% Salysilic acid, and then once more this morning before the test minus step 5. Very confident if the Mac method is worth ANYTHING at all it bought me reduced concentrations to keep my 3 incidents a secret. Now comes the worst part for all of us who read or post here. I'll post my result to give any more creedence to the Mac method and Kudos to the OP should I pass. :hide:

19. May the force be with you lol good luck hope you pass

20. Okay.. Hair follicle test coming up. I have been doing the macujo method consistently, but I'm wondering exactly how I should go about bleaching my hair. Help is greatly appreciated!!