Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Yeah im asking if they an express one so i can find oit faster

2. i had a question if do the gman way is it temp or is it forever?

3. the question is did you pass?

4. i got my first drug test back AND I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. omg! you give me hope!! how long is your hair? and when was the last time you used?

6. my hair is 0.7 and last time i used was aug 12

7. well shit u have like a month and a half on me, plus i have H in my system..... last did that a week ago, last smoked mondayl.... fuuuuuck. and currently soaking and burning... more my eyes are irritated than anything..:eek:

8. got a hair test in a week or two, last smoke was sept 4, and shaved head on oct 7 so my head should be clean but i'm still a little worried. Just in case i've been bleaching and redying my armpit hair should have 6 bleaches in by test time i'm just not sure which to use??? I was a heavy smoker multiple times per day so im worried about how long after I quit it was still depositing in my hair.

9. That depends on a couple factors . What if your % of body fat, how often do also paid you exercise, your metabolism also plays a part in it . Generally if your skinny and work out alot its about 10-14 days and if your heavy set and or don't work out much you can figure about anywhere from 15-30+ days depending on how much extra body fat you have. Then you also have to take into affect that it takes the hair about 10-14 days from the time the toxins are last deposited (the day your system us clean) to break the surface of the skull. So I'd day you need to be clean anywhere from 20-40days for you to grow clean hair.

I'd probally bet on them taking body hair though cause your head hair is gonna be too short. Good luck !!:smoking:

10. How did you get your test results the day after you took the test ??

11. From what I could tell after 5 to 7 days mj is no longer detectable in the blood which means it stops depositing in the hair and by two weeks the clean hair has broken the surface of the scalp. It says on the web sites for the several different labs that 1/2 in. is the minimum length. I also workout 6 times a week and im not fat 6'2" 190lbs. So I waited a month shaved my head and I'll have a 1/2 in. by test time. So 60 days clean 30 days of clean hair and everything else will be shaved except head. And just a note on psychmedics web site it says mutiple bleaching WILL alter the test but they will be able to tell., if you are right about 20 -40 days to get clean hair I waited 33 days so either way I guess I got a shot.

12. #2972 aryanprincess89, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
    When's your test? The lady I talked to at Sally's said he bf did the same thing, but he stripped his armpit hair and bleached it. im going to do that to my hair too. I've also been doing the apple cider vinegar, clean and clear, tide, nutrogeona t/sal shampoo. and I did the baking soda thing once, but i donno how well that actually helps and i couldn't get it all throughout my hair cuz it's longish. so Ive done all this shit 3x's so far, ima do it at least 2 more x's possibly 3, then strip and bleach and use the shampoo from the head shop... this is just my plan. but i only have a week clean, so i'm hopein this works. but i think you will be fine. i know people that say they took the test, had 20-30 days clean didn't do shit to their hair and passed. so who the hell knows man. won't really know until it happens. and if this shit works dude. i'm blazing a fat blunt for my reward of all this hard work/time and money i been puttin into this. cuz these methods are a bitch. oh i also been usin Dawn too. GOOD LUCK BRO!!! I say do whatever you can, and at least you tried, right? I hope this shit works or my PO will not be happy, and that will make me VERY unhappy. lol ;) :smoking:

13. Damn All this shit for a job, what if your a completely bald person.

14. Mine's for my freedom.

15. as long as you pass thats all that matter i passed one test im waiting for my second test to come in but i heard im getting my interview on monday so im will keep ddoing this over and over

16. i bought on online and i went to a lab as less the one i did online i got back in 2 days from omega and now im watiing for arcpoint to sending me the the resule now

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. yeah for sure dude. I HAVE to pass this test bro. and Im doin everything I can to hopefully do so... Good luck with the job man.

18. has anyone heard of them taking like eyebrows or eyelashes? lol my friend was just over n he's like they're prolly gonna take it from your eyebrows... I was like no way man they couldnt do that... that'd be fucked up if they did.. lol

19. I dont think they will take your eyesbrows btw is the gmac temp or prem?

20. i have no idea. id think permanent. but who knows
    cuz it's soposed to be 90 days ya kno. well for me i have to do it every 90 days... but if this works ill most likely smoke again. if it dont then im done, cuz i really cant be havin dirties.