Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. sounds logical to me since that's what they use to extract the metabolites in the testing lab.. but like I said to eachs own :/

2. have you used the methanol? i have this clean and clear astringent in my hair as we speak. im doing like everything man. like it wont burn my head or make my hair fall out? i already cut off about 10 in. of my hair and its to my shoulders now. have you had a test and it worked? I am quite leary of that too, but if im doin all this other crazy shit, why not. lol ill let you guys know if all this shit works too. but i dont have my test til the 30th, but i used yesterday like an idiot. im secluding myself, so i dont have all these temptations to use. im sick of this shit and so done with it. but thank you again man. ;) edit: oops i quoted the wrong thing. but im sure you know what i meant to quote.

3. #2923 mike1211, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    Well I've used it but haven't had a test taken to prove it . Idk if you missed my post the other day or not but I lost my job offer due to a background check issue . I didnt tell them about some trouble I got into when I was 17 thinking they wouldnt find out about it cause I was 17. Apparently I was wrong about that cause they found out.
    But two dayz ago before I knew I wasn't gonna test I used the heet after a baking soda soak. It was fine, felt a little cold is all cause of the evaporation of the methanol.. but no real burn to say and definatley no hair loss lol. The science behind it is why i'm so adiment that it'll work. What drug did you use ??

4. lots of weed. a little heroin, and one hit of meth. sooooooooo im prolly fucked. but im tryin everything. oh and it was heroin yesterday. i havent smoked weed for a week, and that hit of meth was like 3 weeks ago i think

5. and of course i got idiots hittin me up tryin to get me to get high with them today. like why can't you respect the fact i'm trying to better myself! god. like he was like practicly begging me, said he'd pay for it and everything. no fuck that. i've already started doing this shit to my hair.

6. so your saying swimmer shampoo works can i buy that anywhere?

7. I dont know anything about swimmer shampoo man, I got this stuff called Dr Greens Wash Away shampoo from the head shop, but im doing all the other shit too, just to be safe.

8. i just realize as well it burn my forhead i donno what did tho :\

9. #2929 mike1211, Oct 20, 2012
    swimmers shampoo is $2.99 at sallys.. imo it's in. some aspects the same as the expensive shit you buy online or from head shops...
    Arayanprincess .. sorry to hear you got such assholes for friends.. it's too bad they can't respect your choices your making in life. I give you all thee credit in the world for abstaining from the H . I've had my struggle with that and other opiates as well.. it's definatley a hard addiction to kick. If it wasn't for thee suboxone I'm on now I'd probally still be doing that shit too.. Stay strong, you can do it !!

10. Probally the clean and clear .. try putting a thin layer of vaseline on your forehead and ears before
    you do thee treatments next time.. it'll protect them

11. #2931 aryanprincess89, Oct 20, 2012
    thanks Mike, and yeah that shit is hard to quit. i at least dont have a habbit, so im cool, but it's bee fucking my life up for like 4 years, but i got this shit at Sally's called Crystal Clarifying Treatment, it was like 2.99 i do believe. it's by ion color solutions. she told me to use that then bleach my hair. is that the stuff you're talking about?

12. im using to find a place that sell DR. GREENS WASH AWAY SHAMPOO

only can find it online :\ if you live in los angeles can you tell me the place please!

13. i was reading review about DR. GREENS WASH AWAY SHAMPOO

says it doesn't work

14. Yeah I believer it's thee name of it .. I, know it's made by ion, but I'm pretty sure it says swimmers shampoo right on it

15. yeah I looked at that..that's differant than a swimmers shampoo.. either way I'd user it after the bleach

16. kk imma get that and omni

17. yeah i cant find any info on it but i kno this one girl that does shit all the time and uses that dr. greens every 90 days for her test and says it works. but i live in St. Louis sorry.

18. He seems to think everyone lives in La lol

19. yea haha i went to buy the swimming shampoo it was like 9 dollar at sally lo im doing whatever it takes lol

20. That's weird it's only $2.99 on their website