Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Damn i feel like tge only thing that really works is dont smoke for 90it days and have short hair

2. well im sending my hair to the lab right now hope i pass i want this bad so much i gotta use the extra money to make sure i pass

3. #2903 LegalizeMJ420, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012
    I recently read this post and I wanted to share how I passed my hair follicle drug test. My background:
    I live in California and smoke almost daily on the best of the best. Organic kush. For almost 5 years. I am a african american male with black hair. I have low cut hair so I figured they would take hair from my armpits vs my head. (I was correct). I decided to change jobs and they required a hair test and they would not honor my medical MJ prescription and if I failed it they would resend the offer. So I stopped smoking for 25 days. At first I did not know what to do so I drove to several local head shops and got Omni wash, Bio Wash, and Freshair. I started washing my hair 7 days in adavance to my drug test. Monday night I used Omni wash. I washed my hair 3 times with it. The package said use the whole bottle but I only used 1/2, as it was only my armpits that I washed. Tuesday morning I also washed my hair again with omni wash just once before I went to work. Wednesday morning I washed only once with omni wash and finished the bottle. Thursday I washed with Biowash I used 1/2 of it. Then I started reading online forums about how the shampoos are not effective and I started to gt worried so I decided to take every precaution. Friday I found this forum and followed the maccujo method followed by using 1/2 the freshair. However the baking soda really burned me and I quite using baking soda. Friday I also ordered Toxin Wash. I began to focus on only shampoos that claim to deep clean hair and remove toxins from within. Saturday I did the maccujo method once. Sunday I only used toxin wash. I washed my hair 1 full time. I pretreated my hair with apple cider vinegar then washed 4 times for 4 mins each time with toxin wash. That was considered 1 full wash. By this time my armpits began to get raw and I began to get chemical burns from all the washing. Monday was my test date so I pushed through the pain...
    Monday morning I woke up early, 4am and did the maccujo method and toxin wash 1 time. I waited till 10 am and then washed online 1 time with toxin wash, finished the bio wash, finished the freshair. A day earlier I went to a headshop and found a masking agent. Many say they didn't work but i figured I would finish with that. I bought Magnum detox and used 1/2 the bottle. After I was done I went straight to take my hair test. 3 days later I found out that I had passed!!!! I was so relieved. I would probably have done things differently if I would have found this article sooner and knew what i know now. I think the MacCujo method along with toxin wash would be very effective. Then the day of use a masking agent. All those who say that you cannot beat a hair test do not know what they are talking about. It takes a lot of work and a lot of washing just using one method I do not think will work. Do all that you can to pass.

4. Do u live in la cause around here i cant find anything

5. I bought vinager baking soda and omni and i been clean for 2it months

6. #2906 mike1211, Oct 19, 2012
    I really think the vinegar is actually giving you the opposite effect than what you desire.. science tells us it takes something alkaline to open the cuticle to access thee cortex where toxins are stored. vinegar has a ph of 2.5 so it's actually acidic. baking soda has a ph of like 8.5 7{water) being neutral . So the baking soda definatley helps open the cuticle the vinegar not so much. But you all are free to do as you wish obviously. Just saying if it was really important to me I'd stay away from thee vinegar and use a high alkaline substance like ammonia or lye.. commonly found in hair treatment products.hmmmm think that's a coincidence or science?

7. Well here we go. Been waiting on a phone call for three months now they called this morning. Have to go in for hair test this afternoon. Last hit i took was july 5. and one more june 10. Thats it I havent smoked in over two years since then. Just bought a bunch of crap hopefully it goes good..

8. was wondering what happened to cronbud and how it turned out for him with the other stuff with his test

9. Good luck man !!

10. #2910 aryanprincess89, Oct 19, 2012

thanks man. and yeah i've already spent like all the money i can on all this other shit i went to Sally's and the lady had some knowledge about it and gave me some stuff she said worked for her boyfriend and i bought tide, nutrogena t/gel, clean and clean astringent (pink bottle) and dawn. the lady at Sally's said dawn would strip my hair of things too. so yeah hopefully things work out. and yes id like to think i am intelligent, or use to be, before i started fucking with drugs. lol

11. I'd highly recommend looking into buying some methanol. It's available in the stores sold as HEET (yellow bottle not red) thee gasoline antifreeze stuff. I'd use this after you open the cuticl. it'se with the hair treatment products. It's cheap like $1.50 a bottle at walmart. I use to use it as a solvent to extract the oxymorphone outt of opana.. worked great and like that article says that's what thse to strip thee metabolites when they do the test so definatley your best bet over anything else. And your welcome btw:wave:

12. heet? that would be really bad wouldn't it

13. so your saying if i blazed it 2 months ago this would work what if i did coke 10 months ago ??

14. nah it's just methyl alcohol.. just don't get it in your eyes !!! I, used it on my hair last night after the baking soda and it was fine

15. #2915 mike1211, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    I, think it would greatly help your chances.. use a hair relaxer or perm ..anything that's ammonia based or lye based then the heat.. wash out with a swimmers shampoo and repeat process a few times.. I'd bet $$$ that works!! I, wouldn't worry about the coke 10 months ago if your hair is short enough

16. whatever floats your boat.. I'm just making my recommendation based on my understanding of science .. jusy saying of I ess really worried about passing that's what I'd do

17. did you read the article I posted that was written by someone performing the hair test?

18. im using a lot of of thing like tsal plus i have nixon to repair my hair lol

19. i would use heet but it sound way 2 krazy lmao