Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Yeah if some could tell me what products ill buy it cause i do need this job in

2. take thee time to read both pages of this link.. very intresting stuff in. here.. it's making me question the mac,method .. let me know what you think. I wish I was in the position of buying whatever cause this job is super important to me too, birt having not worked in 6 months I'm flat broke :(

3. Can someone please help me

4. With the mac do u do it everyday?

5. #2885 mike1211, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    If you do a little reading you can answer that question and alot of others on your own

pattyc Ive done a ton of research and I definatley wouldn't trust any internet product too work from what I've read

6. this is officially my first post!!! thanks for being part of my virginity takers lol...but anyway......I have a hair test within the next week or so. In the past 70 days I have smoked three times and before that, I was a heavy everyday smoker. Pretty much reggie weed tho. It has been a solid 45 days since I last smoked anything at all. I am currently in a shower cap as I type this and plan to use Gman and Mac method dailly until the test. I get a haircut about every two weeks. I plan to shave all body hair the day before the test to ensure they pull it from my head....what do you think my chances of passing are?? i really want this job!!!! Input please on how effective you think this will be. Any input is appreciated...

7. ok time to start the gmac method. so i bought my tide detergent, vinegar, baking soda and my clean and clear and my tsal neutrogena. hope this work i haven't smoked for 2 months and im going take 2 practice test this week. its costing me a lot of money :\ can anyone tell me about the gmac and if there anything better to do???? i was only a heavy smoker for 5 months i work out everyday i hit the sauna 3 times a week and run 3 miles 3 times a week and i detox for 10 days and when i did a piss test i was clean in 6 days do you guys think i would be ok in a week? the last thing i want to ask is all drug test the same?

8. hey field i hope you pass cause im on the same boat as you imma try everything and anything to pass this test this job mean the world to me :\

9. The more I read and research the more i doubt the mac and gman methods of being reliable. They may work but not ay a high enough success rate goiter mad to reality on them .. Im working on my own method currently. haven't figured out the exact steps yet but ingredient list so far is .. ammonia, lye, methanol, a swimmers detoxifying shampoo, and dawn dish soap .... ammonia and methanol are two of 3 solvents they use to strip the metabolites from the hair when they do the test. lye is found in hair relaxer and has a ph of,14, that's what you need to open the cuticle..not vinegar.. vinegar its just thee opposite it has a ph of 2.5 .. that closes thee cuticle.. I don't see how that could work.. amass I'm not gonna chance that

10. Bro cut your hair to under 1/4 inch. Shave your pubes. Nothing els is legally accurate enoigh to count. I just saved you from stinking like vinigear and all the other bs you went three..

11. does anyone kno if any of this shit gets opiates out of your hair??? I have about 12 day til I HAVE to have this test done and i did the detergent and baking soda thing last night and my hair is all course and gross already. i really need to kno if it works for opiates? I bought the dr. greens washa away from the head shop and of course the dude there said it would work, but i donno. I am so nervous, and dumb, of course. shouldnt have even fucked with the shit knowing i had this test and knowing my freedom depends on this. please help someone.

12. Maybe you should just go for the skin head look

13. yeah i wish i was a man and could do that, but my hair is almost to my ass, so i dont think that would go over too well.

14. If you cut your hair that short and shave all your body hair they will automatically disqualify you for not privileging a sample.. bad advice man

15. #2895 mike1211, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    Read what I posted above about the methanol.. I think methanol is the only solid way to remove opiates based on my research I've done, and I've done alot. Unfortunatley for me i just got the worse call I could get other than a failed test call. Apparently something very minor on my background check that I forgot to tell then about didn't check out so I won't be getting the job anyways.. Fuck SEEK fucking assholes!!

wish I could tell you guys off my method worked or not cause i really think it would have
    :(

16. is this the one you are talking about? how long should i let them soak and how many times should i do it? i got 12 days til the test and my hair is hella long.
    thanks dude

17. so your telling me i shouldn't do the gmac thing?

18. Yeah that's the one. .. give be a few minutes to get some links toghther for you.. Don't take offense to this cause none is intended at all, but are you a pretty intelligent person? The reason I ask is somber of thee stuff I'm gonna post for you to read takes a little bit off thinking to comprehend and put toghther.. I'll help you as much asi can though.. you said this test its for your freedom right ??

19. I'm not telling you not to I'm just saying personally I have some strong doubts about it's effectiveness and efficiency rates. Personally I'd trey and use solvents. which its what the propylene glycolthat's in the aloe rid that everyone talks about. .. but pg is a week solvent ..I'm talking about using a much stronger solvent like methanol