Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed a drug test 5 days ago, today I failed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Anon325, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Im getting ready to take a drug test in about 9 days. 5 days ago I went to a lab and tested myself to see where my levels were at. I passed the lab test and was feeling confident I could pass my upcoming drug test. The urine I gave the lab was not diluted at all and was actually kind of dark in color. In the days leading up to my lab test I was drinking detox teas everyday and eating really healthy. After I passed the lab test, I stopped worrying about it and stopped drinking the teas and went back to my normal diet. Today I tested myself at home, to double check that I was passing before I go ahead and schedule my real drug test. Yet somehow I failed 2 home tests in a row? What could have caused this? Should I go back to drinking the teas and eating healthy? It also might help to mention that it’s been 55 days since I smoked. Do you think I’m safe to schedule my real test?

2. Are you sure you didn't smoke again...even a little bit? hmmmmm

3. Lots of factors can cause this.

4. Would you say high, or low rates of masturbation come into it?

5. Depends on the lube used and if you're a minute man or not.