Passed 2013 Labcorp drug test with Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'General' started by StaySick121, Oct 1, 2013.

1. This is my first time attempting to pass a drug test via synthetic urine, I recently got a job with a electronics company paying 10 bucks an hour. A great little part time job for some extra spending cash, I however had to pass a drug test and I am a regular smoker of about two bowls a day. The company told me to go to my local labcorp and take the piss test, I in turn ran to my local head shop and after some quick research decided on the Quick Fix Plus. (The other was Magnum Synthetic) I took the package home and did some online reasearch and began to breath a little easier when I saw that quick fix was most regularly trusted. I called spectrum labs and confirmed my batch number as well, ( Canada: P2EE-13) I had two days to complete the drug test so I waited a day as not too make any mistakes by rushing. Oh I should also mention that if your taking a drug test in Califonia (So cal for me) that your going to want the Canadian version which contains a small vile of uric acid. Apparantly California is one of the states checking for it now.

The next day I followed the directions to the letter (More or less), I put the quick fix in the mircowave for about 14 seconds and found that it was just around 99 degrees. I then wrapped the heat pack with the provided tie to the back of the quick fix bottle and then wrapped the bottle and heat pack in some hefty paper towel. Finally I threw on my tightest pair of climbing underwear and put the wrapped quick fix in my underwear. I got to the labcorp office (I made a appoitment so I got in right away) and was told to put my belongings in a small lockbox and then was directed to the restroom and told to provide half a cup. I poured the quick fix into the cup (Note: I wouldn't reccomend using the provided squirt cap, the bottle makes a weird sucking sound when you let air back in when squirting the bottle. And could possibly be heard if the tech is close by the door.) walked out gave it to the tech. She marked that the bottle was within the correct temp and she made me sign a couple papers and then I free to leave.

About 5 days later I get a call from my new employer saying that everything came back good and I start later this week. I would tottally trust and use quick fix plus again and probably will as I may have another drug test coming soon with another company. I recommend this product very much so, Stay Sick fellow tokers :bongin:

2.  Congrats bud. Saw your post and wanted to add that I too just passed a labcorp pee test using synthetic with uric acid. Was a bit worried if they checked for fake wiz so I gave it a try. I would rather use freeze dried real piss but it is hard to find these days. They want to sell you a whole kit for big bucks, I just need the dried piss. Anyway, for anyone curious... Dr. John's famous pee pee made the cut for me this time around. :ey:

3. I am going to use quick fix plus formula 6.0 any one had luck with it and he do I make sure it isn't old.there isn't an expiration date on the box.

4. Or make sure they is no recall on the quick fix. They have had many over the years. I have tested every urine out there and the only one I would ever trust again is the Serious Monkey Bizzness brand. It contains uric acid and every other thing that urine contains. 

5. sorry to bring up an old thread but could really use some advice/answers/anything.. So I had to take a pre employment piss test today. and even though I've been clean for probably over 5 weeks now I still failed an at home test. So I got my brother to pee for me and I immediately rushed over to the clinic. I waited for what felt like the longest 5-8 minutes ever an finally went back. I emptied everything out of my pockets and was told what to do.. not flush, etc, etc. whatever, so I poured the piss in and pretty much came right out and gave it to him. he didnt say anything just checked the toilet. So heres where I'm a but paranoid.. the thermometer on the cup reads between 90-100. Mine came up 92.. Never made a comment about it to me. just told me where to sign. But I did notice on the sheet he gave back to me it says"Is specimen between 90 & 100?" "YES" and then underneath it has a remarks box and he wrote in "92" do you think that its a red flag to them? or do you think im probably ok and way over thinking this? Any comments would be great, again sorry for bringing back an old thread but i'm freaking out and could use some answers 

6. Nice try ICGreen. 

7. Boy does this thread seem legit

8. "Get me a gallon." Is what some of you are thinking.

9. I passed using quickfix on a test for 6/26/14. go buy that shit from a local smoke shop and follow the directions. its just like any other product you buy. follow the directions and you will get the outcome you are looking for. keeping the temp in around 96-98 is what i prefer but 94 should do it. If the urine is cold it will come back invalid. huge reg flag.

anyways...microwave it for 10 seconds and attach the warmer to the back of the bottle. I went straight to Labcorp after heating it up. When you get in the lab you sign some papers, empty your pockets, and they ask you not to flush the toilet. I wore 2 pairs of boxer briefs to keep that bitch secured. Just be somewhat quiet while you take out the quickfix. CHECK THE TEMP. most important thing is the temperature. You will pass every time if the temp is around your own average body temp of 98 degrees and some change.

Chit chatted with the lab to keep her mind off the urine, signed more papers, and then dipped. This was 6/26/14. I just heard back today on 7/8/14 after my background and drug test was completed. If your test comes up invalid you will know within 48 hours. Times can vary due to the process of background checks. I was tripping out for about 10 days waiting. Quickfix does work tho I am in the sub club now :yummy:

10. What the fuck is going on