Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass your Urine Test with AZO *TRIAL*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chlowe11, Oct 8, 2011.

1. I got the AZO Standard Max Strength which is only 2.5mg stronger than the 95mg reg version... I got the max strength bc it came in a 12 pack and the regular only came in a 30.... so i saved a few bucks and went with the max strength... You can find it at most pharmacies, walmart, or other places... I personally got it from Rite-Aid for like $7.99

2. Results on the home test?

How about the interview/test?

3. Either he's pissed because he didn't pass and is now temporarily swearing off gc for bad information..

Or..

He's too gone to type since he's celebrating passing the home test and most likely the job one too.

Or neither.

4. Results.
    Where dem results? :D

5. Too much azo?

6. sorry for the wait guys... woke up saturday, peed orange again... im guessing from the b12 and then drinking? ended up having 4 beers and not falling asleep until around 7 am and woke up at noon... after peeing orange i drank another liter of water and peed 2 more times and it looked normal and yellow... so i took the at home test... showed up a preliminary positive which means i tested positive for THC or something interfered with the test not allowing a negative reading.... I got the job pending a drug test on monday or tuesday... have a good friend who doesnt smoke or anything else who agreed to pee in a cleaned out elmers glue bottle for me to tuck and hope for the best lol... ill let ya know how it goes! thanks for following along... AZO DID NOT WORK FOR ME, but who knows, maybe it will for someone else and they can tell us exactly how they did it. maybe with enough trials, since ive heard about this actually working, we can figure the steps needed to make this work if it does...

7. Wouldn't all the water show up as diluted?

8. maybe so, and maybe thats what happened with the at home, but either way it didnt give me the desired negative.:confused_2:

9. LOL, did anyone else click on page 2, see all the piss pics and kinda go "AHHH fuck man, jesus" and move their head back (like black people do when dancing) ?

10. All I can think of is, maybe you should've given yourself more than 1 day? Lol.

Other than that, I think the basic concept of, "purging," is the way to go. Azo's and beer work, but I think combined with sweating and a fiber diet, you may be able to pass, as a heavy smoker, in a week or 2. Much of the THC is burned while sweating, as well as urine, but the primary source of THC elimination is takin' a dump. As it accumulates in your body, it's stored mainly in fat cells. Exercise and fiber diets will help you eliminate a major portion of the stored THC.

-Stop smoking
    -Eat high fiber/low fat
    -Drink coffee, water, and beer
    -Take diuretics
    -Work out
    -Eliminate emcrement at all chances

Any other ways that anyone can think of?

11. Well I hated to have to do this, but for a pre-employment screen I couldn't see this not working unless you received a very thorough pat-down... I went and bought a 4oz bottle of elmers glue, and cleaned the bottle out completely and made sure there was no glue residue or anything left... the lab i took the the test at was very close to a good friends house who was willing to fill the glue bottle up for me... tucked it up the best way I could, ended up using some duck tape for a little insurance... i didn't get patted, and the urine stayed warm tucked beneath my balls lol... the glue bottle was nice bc it made it easy to twist, aim, fill up the cup and even had extra to squirt in the toilet for good measure... The AZO method makes sense and seems like it could work. Blunted123, thanks for the tips... I would have actually had until tomorrow to take the test but once i failed my at home i knew the only hope was using clean urine and wanted to get it done ASAP due to anxiety of getting caught lol.. now im going to pack a bowl and browse around GC... happy tokes!!!

12. So ...did you pass ???