Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass your Urine Test with AZO *TRIAL*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chlowe11, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Okay guys, been reading a lot about using AZO to pass your urine test... I've got an interview tomorrow and have been smoking daily for the last...umm, hell I dunno, 11 months I would say. I'm a larger guy, 6'2 270lbs.... The company I'm interviewing with does pre-employment screens and I really want that job!!! I'm currently employed so if this falls through I'll just stick with the job I have now.

My promise to my fellow GC members: I will not bend the truth in any way, nor forget to tell you all something I did during this *trial* If I fail my at home test I won't be going to the drug test for the new company.

What I have purchased: testkit.JPG

I spent $33 and some change on all of this.

8:15pm: Taking 4 AZO Pills and chasing them with water. I plan on drinking as much water as I can and will try to keep a count as to how many I drink.

I'm in no way trying to start a debate with this thread, or saying this method is as good or better than any other....if this works then great and maybe some other people can contribute their experiences with AZO and passing a urine screen.

Wish me Luck!

Also, i'll keep posting pictures and unless anyone is offended by pictures of urine in a toilet i'll take some snap shots of the colors that end up in the toilet.

2. Good luck buddy

3. Best of luck man.

4. Thanks guys.... I know i'm no credible source but if it works, a great cheap way to clean up! If not, I spent $30 learning a lesson.... Which is def a better price than what i'm used to paying to learn something the hard way haha

5. Is this just supposed to clean your system temporarly?

6. From what I've read it's supposed to keep you clean until you smoke again... Now i'm not sure, and I think it would largely depend on your body weight, metabolism, and how heavy your usage is.. I would say I smoke around a 2-3 grams a day personally and have been doing so for quite some time. If this actually works and anyone is really interested I may just go buy a couple more at home tests and take a tolerance break, taking a test every 2 or 3 days without smoking and see how it goes to get an idea... Since THC stores in your fat cells and your bladder is constantly removing waste/thc/etc I would like to THINK that even though your bladder was cleaned, the THC would still be metabolized in your bladder and show back up after a period of time and still show up until your levels were low enough to not be traced... This is a first time thing for me, I usually plan job switches and take at least a few weeks off and buy a test a day or 2 before i'm scheduled to take one.

7. Would you say you are fat? Because that might make a difference

8. Well I posted my height/weight... No small guy, but I certainly hope you guys aren't thinking i'm some blob haha... Overweight, yes... and I'm pretty sure only according to height and weight I fall into the obese category but I have an athletic build (i hate saying that, doesnt everyone? lol) The only difference it makes is I most likely have a slower metabolism than you do, therefore my body removes itself of THC slower than yours. I don't think this will have an effect on cleansing, but maybe when it comes to how long this keeps me clean...

I'm trying to stay brutally honest lol

9. Just took my first pee since taking the AZO, no color change, looks normal and yellow.. Just downed 1L of water since taking them and filling the bottle back up to continue with the cleanse!

10. Well you could be the bodybuilder type. so when are you taking the home test?

11. I recommend you monitor your water consumption. I tried azos, apparently this is not a good method for an actual female to try. Ha.

But good luck man, I really hope you pass.

Subbed for conclusion

12. Results plize heuhe

13. I've had numerous, long-time smoker friends pass drugs tests using AZO. I would have a beer or two tonight, also. It'll help you piss for 4-6 hours.

Synthetic urine?

14. I want to know how this turns out...How much is AZO and where do i get it?

15. Bank of Dank, Im taking the home test tomorrow morning... around noon.

wsrd4b2, Meaning I should make sure I don't drink too much? or make sure i drink plenty? I'm drinking at least 1L of water an hour.

I plan on having a few beers tonight, not too many with all this water in me and not too much food i'm sure a 6 pack of Miller Light will do me well tonight. My urine is currently VERY orange... i've been taking snap shots and would gladly post them, but surely don't want to offend anyone. I believe ill just upload them after this next pee and if someone requests them down i'll take them off and wouldnt mind sending them to anyone who wants to know what to expect with these pills.

16. These are some shots of urine from the first 3 hours after taking AZO.... again, i know it's just pee but if anyone feels these should be taken down i won't hesitate...

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

17. [quote name='"chlowe11"']Bank of Dank, Im taking the home test tomorrow morning... around noon.

wsrd4b2, Meaning I should make sure I don't drink too much? or make sure i drink plenty? I'm drinking at least 1L of water an hour.

I plan on having a few beers tonight, not too many with all this water in me and not too much food i'm sure a 6 pack of Miller Light will do me well tonight. My urine is currently VERY orange... i've been taking snap shots and would gladly post them, but surely don't want to offend anyone. I believe ill just upload them after this next pee and if someone requests them down i'll take them off and wouldnt mind sending them to anyone who wants to know what to expect with these pills.[/quote]

Don't drink too much water. Early signs of water intoxication are freaking painful bro.

Good call on the brews tho hehe

18. #18 chlowe11, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    awesome, thanks... with as much as i'm going to the restroom i think i should be okay but ill make sure i don't over do it... and as for the brews, seeing as i had been planning on burning through some of the mango kush i got tonight until i got the call for the interview i suppose a few drinks will have to do... no worries though, gotta handle ur biz!

19. alright guys... currently 5:30am... Finally stopped peeing neon orange around 3am. Never saw any red or anything other than the orange but it nearly looked identical to orange kool-aid haha.... I after I noticed I stopped peeing the orange, I took 3 100mg vitamin B12 pills. Since I took the AZO pills, i've had around 5 liters of water... gonna get some rest and wake up, hoping by my 3rd trip to the bathroom I can pass the at-home test.... fingers crossed!

20. good luck. subbed