Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass Your Marijuana Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Just2fast24, Jun 11, 2010.

1. [quote name='"Tactikkz420"']

Yeah I know they check for creatine, but I eat plenty of red meat so I should have plenty in my system already. Should I get a supplement just in case?[/quote]

Creatine that's right, forgot. Depends what kind of ua you take, with mine, if I drink any more than 8 oz of fluids during the 6 hours prior to the test, it comes up diluted, which I experienced with yellowish piss.All depends what kind they use.

2. To be honest I have no idea what kind of ua it is. It's for pre employment, I rarely have to take drug tests. But I'm gonna try this out. I go on Monday so ill post whether I passed or not, and what I did exactly. I need this job so keep your fingers crossed for me!

3. [quote name='"Tactikkz420"']
    To be honest I have no idea what kind of ua it is. It's for pre employment, I rarely have to take drug tests. But I'm gonna try this out. I go on Monday so ill post whether I passed or not, and what I did exactly. I need this job so keep your fingers crossed for me![/quote]

This one probably isn't going to be as thorough as the ones I have to do for my probation which can even detect alcohol 5 days after consumption. And their hella expensive, 40 bucks a week on those fuckers.

4. luckily for me my probation officer could care less about the color. i handed it to him he dipped it and i was good to go. now im off robation and relaxing. :smoking:

5. [quote name='"lacedbluntz"']luckily for me my probation officer could care less about the color. i handed it to him he dipped it and i was good to go. now im off robation and relaxing. :smoking:[/quote]

Yeah mine gets sent to a lab

6. So what did you do to dodge their test? The place I'm going is called LabCorp so I think it's safe to assume I'm taking a lab test.

7. Morning my fellow smokers!
    Just returned from the store with the Certo. I'm going to be drinking in here in maybe a hour or two, and then head to take my test. I'll return with my pass/fail and exact details soon! Wish me luck! I swear I know what I'm doing when I get back too. :smoking:

8. Hope to see you back with some updates...

9. Good luck

10. This is Tactikkz420, I just decided to take the numbers off lol.

Just got back, I don't find out the results for 2-3 days (got sent to a lab). But I'll tell you exactly what I did.
    7:00 am: Began drinking more water than anyone should ever have to drink in one sitting.
    7:45: Went to the bathroom, continued to drink water.
    8:20:Went to the bathroom again, urine was clear.
    8:25: Drank one pouch of Certo mixed with Gatorade, followed by another 32 oz of water. Took 2 B-Complex vitamins.
    By 10:00 I had peed 3 times, was a very tint yellow color.
    Made it to the test at 10:35, and peed in the cup. Used urine from midstream.
    The urine was also more green than it was last time I had used the bathroom. So it's true about taking too many vitamins. I only took 2, so I would recommend one.
    Fortunately this is only for a job, so no worries about going to jail or anything. I'll be back in 2-3 days with results. Happy New Year! :bongin:

11. Was here visiting the forum just a few days ago. Had a hard candy on Sunday afternoon and took a drug test for work on Tuesday. Passed!!! All I did was run 9 miles and drink a ton of water and coffee. Voila!

12. Have you guys seen those Dollar Store weed tests you can take?? lol I swear the dollar store has everything.

Attached Files:

13. This is what I have done for every test I have taken (AND PASSED)
    Ive smoked up to 8 hrs before the drug test

Drink a large bottle of water

Mix sure jel OR jello (Jello taste better) with a large bottle of water 2 HOURS BEFORE the test is suppose to be given.

Pop a Vit B pill (I use vit B 50)

drink some more water and pee a few more times

Drink a soda or something before leaving

Drink another bottle of water on the way

Piss

&

Pass :hello::smoking:

14. I smoke a HUGE blunt on Sunday and find out today (monday) that I got a drug test come wednesday Saw the thing about someone else's pee... that was geared towards guys... which i am not... also they are sending me to the hospital for it... need some REALLY good ... fail proof ideas... help????
    Patti

15. Work out in like winter shit so you sweat ALOT! And drink alot. But alot of it depends on your body type and how frequently you smoke

16. Worked twice for me with labcorp will be trying this method again with tx med clinic hopefully i pass. 

17. After 2 diluted test results I passed on the 3rd attempt with b vitamins. The first two test lacked the electrolytes found in piss. After buying men's multivitamins with additional b vitamins I passed. So basically the amount of fluids ingested are enough to clear your bladder i recommend eating a meal with a good amount of protein and a b-complex vitamin an hour before you flush your system. 

18. I tried this yesterday. TL;DR version: it worked.

I have been on again/off again smoking for a bit. I hadn't smoked for about 3 weeks before smoking several bowls five days straight. This was ten days ago. I just found out I'm getting tested for a job so I bought a first check home drug test to see if ten days was enough to clear my system. I failed. I bought another one immediately after and followed the steps in the first post exactly. Just three hours after failing I passed the second first check test.
    Also, FWIW, I took two B12 vitamins to help with the color. The first three times I pissed were totally clear and on the fourth try (which was into the cup for the test) there was a very slight yellowish tint. I'll probably use 4 next time.

19. I was skeptical this would work, but desperate to get a job on short notice, I decided to try it. Tl;dr: it worked.

I bought a box of Certo Fruit Pectin and a 32oz gatorade.
    An hour before testing myself with a home-drug test from Walgreens, I drank enough gatorade to be able to squeeze the Pectin gel into it and I shook it well. I am very small (Female, 5'0, 130lbs) so as you can imagine, drinking a 32oz bottle of Gatorade was no easy task (ESP since I had indulged myself in some yummy Olive Garden not long before). Once the mix was gone I refilled the bottle with water and waited until I peed once to start drinking it. After finishing one whole bottle of gatorade and another half bottle of water, I peed 4 times (yikes, weak bladder anyone?) and decided that should be enough. I took the test and followed the instructions and walla, I came up negative for THC an hour and a half after I began drinking fluids. It's pretty amazing seeing as how I succumed to temptation just yesterday and took a long drag from a blunt my boyfriend rolled. I cannot definitively prove that the Certo itself was the reason I passed, it could have been the dillution, or a mix of both. My point? If you're desperate and willing to try this, it's very cheap and does not hurt you. Now I am going to repeat these steps and go pass my pre-employment drug test in 2 hours.

20. After panicking about having to take a damn test pretty much asap, I researched all over the internet and finally decided that I would try this method..  It's cheap and out of the 6 pages of comments, only one person supposedly had a problem with it not working. So I tried this today guys, will let ya know my results when I get 'em.. wish me luck :/  :confused_2: