Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass Your Marijuana Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Just2fast24, Jun 11, 2010.

1. for anyone freaking about them detecting dilution just take creatine thats the only chemical they test for when looking at dilution so if you take more than a normal diet your piss will have more normal levels when diluted, and take a vitamin to make your piss yellow

2. Just what I like: simple, cheap, and effective. Good looks OP

3. did you try this? I couldn't read through all 6 pages. I really don't know if I'll ever need to do / pass one but it would be good to know what I can cheeply keep on had if I do.
    idk if it even came up when I was in the hospital but I told the intake nurse and one doctor so there wouldn't be a big deal if it did- nurse used to live in CA so was cool and doc just kind of ignored the comment.

4. I have use it for years and years on parole and for jobs it never failed me ever. I will swear by it. I am a free man today because of certo. Please if you have the time it takes to use certo I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.:smoking:

5. bump i used it it worked anybody else have an opinon?

6. be careful with this, it turns your piss more green

my p.o called me out claiming i took a "detox" cause my piss was flourescent green. bad technique depending whos testing you

7. I'm about to test this theory, let you all know what happens when it happens

8. hey just2fast24, its great of you to share your insight on this.. i and im sure many others appericiate this..
    which leads me to my question..

ive been a daily smoker for couple years, i have a test this coming up monday with quest diganostics..
    should i do anything in particular to start getting my body ready to help me when i use your certo and gatorade method ( take anything before , or am i just good to go monday morning ) ? not gonna lie im pretty nervous.. i just dont want to deal with synthetic urine.. thanks again !

9. The Dollar Stores in my area, sells 'marijuana drug test kit' for $1.00. Those tests are for detection within a 5 day of usage. Is accurate enough for all your purpose. All of you should do this before try it 'LIVE, 4REAL'. This way gives the certainty is working flawlessly. That way all of you will have assurance if it works or if it doesn't on your body.

To the OP

It seems a few people already tried and it works ! myRep to you + :hello:

"All the 'Drug Test' you have taken in the past, are with someone looking over your shoulder ?"

10. I have a drug test this weeken n i smoked a little today for the first time in a few days. Ive passed drug tests before shortly after smoking(skinny with fast metabolism. Do you think i will pass with this technique? N do i have enough time?

11. You wouldnt be put on parole. You would get put on probation. N theres no was to really use fake urine or anything. U gitta pass naturally ir with dilution.

12. Bout to give it a go

image-1806168937.jpg

13. OK DUDES AND DUDETTES. IM ON MY LAST DAY OF MY PROBATION TODAY :eek: AND I HAVE TO TAKE A UA AT 2:00. IM TRYING THIS METHOD. I ALREADY DRANK THE SURE GEL AND 32 0Z AND FOLLOWING UP AS YOU SAID. IM BASICALLY WRITING THIS TO BE LIVING PROOF THAT IT DOES OR DOESNT WORK. IF I DONT RESPOND BY 5:00ISH OR SO THAT MEANS THIS SHIT DIDNT WORK AND IM IN JAIL :cool: IF IT DOES WORK ILL BE THE HAPPIEST MOFO :hello:AND ILL POST IT HERE IF I PASSED. WISH ME LUCK AND MAY ALL THE WEED GODS BE WITH ME!!!!:wave:

14. I passed 1 day after smoking an 1/8. It works dude. But mine was an at home test

15. ok so i followed these steps; drank 1 pouch of "sure jell" from walmart at about 2.50 a piece drank it with 32 ounce gatorade refilled it with water twice after that and drank it down. i took it at around 12 o'clock and took the test at about 3:15 and i came up negative. now im off probation and :smoking: as i write this :hello: so it does work. well atleast for me :D

16. #97 Tactikkz420, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    Hello fellow smokers, new here. I've been doing my homework on this method. The only thing that I'm paranoid about is the color. How many b vitamins should I take, and when should I take them? Also, should I go ahead and be drinking water before I drink the sure jell? Thanks in advance!

17. They test for something in your system to see if its diluted, not simply just by looking at it. It can be yellow but if it doesn't have enough of what they are looking for (something starting with a C, can't remember what it was) then it'll come up diluted, how do I know? From experience on probation

18. Yeah be hydrated throughout the whole day until you take the test and only take a few vitamin b because if you take too many your pee can turn green.

19. Yeah I know they check for creatine, but I eat plenty of red meat so I should have plenty in my system already. Should I get a supplement just in case?