Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass the test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sanj, May 21, 2002.

1. So, who's ever passed the drug test and how did you do it? In other words, is it possible, you know, for a toker?

2. I have, it's doable. Risky, but doable.
    Drink tons of water, cranberry juice. Stop smoking anywhere from a week to 2 days before your test. Take a cleanser, like the ones @ the headshop and buy it ahead of time to make sure you understand the directions. THEY SOMETIMES DO NOT WORK IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS~! I had a friend lose "the perfect job" because she didn't pay attention.

Your metabolism plays a key part in all of this! Up your exercise, cut out the fats and lower your toxin intake. NO ALCOHOL OR TOBACCO either.

It's a risk, I've warned ya!
    xo~